The beginning...

The music master

Let me introduce me to you. I am Sora. I don't really have a nickname amongst my friends. Not that I have friends, that is. I love the silence around me in the library or in the forest. But, who could've thought that my simple, quiet life would be disturbed.

I was, like a perfect normal day, making myself ready for my day to school. I had the best grades at school because I had to. My parents were really strict. But I loved my quiet, simple life as a teenager.  Well... Of course I was bullied but that wasn't a lot.
When I said bye to my parents, I left for school. I got on my bike, and cicled away.

'WOA! LOOK OUT!'

'What?' But it was already too late. When I was cicling, another person came cycling from the corner and bumped into you.

'I'm soooooooo sorry!' The unfimilliar boy said to you. When you looked up, you saw THE populair boy from school kneeling before you AND holding out his hand for you.

'No, thanks. I can stand up on my own.' When you tried to stand up, you felt a stab of pain through your knee and you fell down again.

'Here. Don't be stubborn.' He held out his hand again.

When you realized you didn't have another choice, you grabbed his hand.

'Where do you have to go? I will take you there.'

'I must go to the LOENENT school.'

'That's also the school that I go to! I will drive there. You can't cicle like that.' You tried to struggle but you really couldn't walk OR cicle like that.

'Hop on.'

'Wait, what! Don't you know that's illegal!'

'Do you want to be on time for class or what.' You thought about that, and you couldn't let your grades slip again. Then you drove away.

'I've never seen you in LOENENT before. How is that?' He asked curious.

'I just love to be quiet.' You said.

'Why~ It's so boring that way!'

'No, It isn't. I want to be a lawyer when I've finished this school.'

'Well, for me it is. I want to be a rocker!' He pointed at his guitar in his backpack.

'A rocker?' You always listened to classic music and you didn't knew the term 'rocker'.

'You don't know? Woa! You havn't lived! It's the best thing existing in this world.' We almost flipped over with his bike when he said that. 

'Watch out!' You said. You grabbed his back because you did not want to flip over.

You felt his back straighten and you immediatly let go. Then you jumped of his bike. 'I...I will walk.' You said, still feeling a bit awkward from before.

'But you're injured!'

'I don't care!' You said to him in a annoying tone. You didn't like skinship and you really didn't like attention. Exspecially from boys.

'See! I can walk with this stick!' Then you grabbed a wooden branch from the ground.

'Why be stubborn! I understand that you don't like to be noticed, but really.' Then he put his bike to a tree and locked it. Then he came closer to you and grabbed your arm.

'What on earth are you ding!' But he put his arm around you to walk you to school. You strugled but it didn't work. You tried to kick him, but it was with the wrong leg and then you screamed in pain. 'See! You need my help!' you tried to walk on your own but now it was too painfull and you let him take you to school.

'What about your bike?'

'Don't worry about that thing. I have a new one in no time.' Then he winked at you.

 

How one earth am I going to survive this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeeya people! I'm so so sooooo sorry for the late update but I was too buisy with school and my own problems...

Hope you like ittt~