~Miserable~

Pictures Of You [COMPLETED]
Song: Reset by Super Junior

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFFHZpky8vs]

[Jae Joong POV]

“Yunho ah… Changmin ah…” I said in disbelief.

I was trying to make myself believe that were really standing on front of me rather than greet them.

“Can we come in?” Yunho asked quietly.

I nodded and stepped aside so they could come in. they were both too quiet and I felt uncomfortable. I watched as Junsu’s mouth dropped open as soon as their eyes met. I chuckled quietly, at least my reaction wasn’t as bad as his.

“Yunho hyung!” Junsu screeched and wrapped his arms around Yunho’s neck, Yunho patted him on the back awkwardly before pulling away.

Junsu then did the same thing to Changmin, I stood behind them awkwardly before I finally sat down. Yunho and Changmin were quiet as they sat down.

“We bought you your fan mail. You guys forgot to get the post forwarded.”

Junsu came over and sat down on the arm rest of my chair.

“It’s not our fault we got kicked out” Junsu mumbled loudly enough so that only I could hear him.

“Here,” I reached out and took the huge pile of colourful envelopes from Yunho.

“There’s more hyung” Changmin said as he reached into his bag.

More letters and small wrapped gifts emerged. Junsu took them and put them on the dining table.

“We came to tell you we all have to leave for Japan in two days,” Changmin said.

“What?!” Junsu and I both hollered in disbelief.

I could imagine Yoochun’s face if he was here right now. He would be pulling his hair out. He was the laziest of our group and heated last minute flights because it would mean that he would have to work twice as hard to get everything packed.

“Representatives in Japan called today. They didn’t know you had all moved out” Yunho explained, his eyes darting around the room, trying to avoid my gaze.

“What are we doing over there hyung?” Junsu asked when it got quiet again.

“Our 2010 calendar shoot, some recording of our new song and a music video,” Yunho answered.

“We bought you the lyrics so you could have a look,” Changmin said quietly as he pulled a folder out of his leather bad, the same one as Yoochun’s.

I looked at it and sighed. I guess we all had a piece of each other that we didn’t want to forget.

“The tickets will be sent you via e-mail,” Yunho said as he began getting up.
“Oh, hyung, Changmin ah. You’re leaving already?” Junsu asked, disappointment in his tone.

“Yeah,” Changmin whispered as he and Yunho began heading for the door.

“Yunho hyung, you’re not going to wait for Yoochun ah to come home?” Junsu questioned.

“Some other time. He shouldn’t be out this late anyway,” the last part was barely above a whisper but I heart it.

A sudden pain erupted in my chest. He still cared.

“Laterz then,” Junsu yelled, his attempt to lighten the mood tonight had failed and I watched him drag his feet as he went to read his fan mail.

I still couldn’t believe how miserable they had both looked. I made up my mind, I was going to talk to them. I hurried to the door. Just as I swung it open I saw Yunho standing right outside. His hand hesitating to knock, we look at each other for a bit before he exhaled and then turned away.

“Yunho ah,”

He turned immediately, a knee jerk reaction.

“It was good to see you again,” I said.

Yunho opened his mouth slightly but then closed it again. He gave me a firm nod and then turned away, his lips pressed into a thin line. He was halfway down the corridor when Yoochun arrived. Yoochun’s eyes widened and he got teary as he approached Yunho.

“Hyung…”

Yunho nodded at Yoochun and was about to walk past when Yoochun grabbed his arm.

“You’re leaving already?”

“It’s late,” Yunho replied coldly.

Yoochun nodded and then let go. His arm swinging lifelessly by his side. Yunho was silent but then brushed past Yoochun and left. I couldn’t blame him, since we left his father had been saying things that upset the fans. In response the fans began abusing Yunho’s father, Yunho loved his father and the whole situation upset him. I looked at Yoochun as he sadly made his way towards the door. His eyes were cast down as he walked right past me without a word. When we had first gotten together as DBSK Yoochun and Yunho were close. They were always together, but then things changed and they began drifting apart. Yoochun hung out with Junsu more and then Yunho and I became best friends. I followed him in and knew that I would have to wait till later to tell him the news.

================================================================

AN: Okay, I know, before you get angry because it’s short I just wanted to say that I have lost my dog…. Okay so I know it has nothing to do with my FF, I really love my doggy so it has got me depressed. He was like Minnie’s dog except grey. I will have another update soon but please bear with me, because he was actually my doggy not my families. *sniff* I actually cried last night….
Back to the story… well I found this chapter sort of … in a way…. I didn’t mean for it to be How was it to you guys? I mean the way Jae Joong thought crept me out a bit when I reread it. Tell me what you guys think. COMMENTS?

azn14:
Thanks!
It’s okay, I can wait. I’m gonna go read your update after I post.

Stephiii:
Hope you liked this chapter, guess you weren’t expecting Yunnie and Minnie to show up.

KimJiJae:
LOL Thanks
Sorry that chapter’s short.

LaLaLaLa:
Hehe
LOL, it’s not BoA.

JaeSu fan:
Hope you liked this chapter
And thanks for the support.

babie:
Unnie!
Sorry about the wait.
I hope you liked this chappie even though it was short.
Thanks for the support!