13th Revenge: Real Kiss

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]

I already edited the first chapter about the car accident thingy. Sorry for the confusion. if there still that confuses you guys, kindly pm me and I’ll check my mistakes. Thank you.

Another update for today. Enjoy =)


 

 

13th Revenge: Real Kiss

 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun’s POV
 
 
 
“OH MY GOSH, Minsu! Baekhyun kissed your forehead!” I heard that Bomi girl’s voice before I completely leave that scene.
 
 
 
! ! And another ! Why did I even do that to her? Argh! This is insane! What the hell is happening to me?
 
 
 
I shouldn’t have done such thing like that, not to her. That’s not actually my plan. In fact, I was planning to give her a threat but er— I don’t want to say this but the moment I met her eyes, my body reacted on its own. I suddenly feel the urge to er— kiss that girl. There, I said it.
 
 
 
I actually stopped myself.. halfway. If I didn’t, I probably kiss her on the lips. Seriously, she’s like a magnet to me just now. Good thing, I can still get to hold of myself. Not enough though.
 
 
 
“Baekhyun!” I almost jump in surprised when I heard her voice. I did not turn to face her but she went in front of me instead.
 
 
 
I composed myself and be cool in front of her. “What do you want?” I make sure that I sound annoyed when I said that.
 
 
 
“Why are you so bipolar?” My jaws literally dropped because of her straight-forward question.
 
 
 
“What?” I snapped.
 
 
 
“At first, you were kind and warm to me and then suddenly you’re acting as if you hated me to death.”
 
 
 
I narrowed my eyes on her. “I really am hated you to death, Minsu!”
 
 
 
“Why are you being like this, Baekhyun?”
 
 
 
“What do you think the reason?” I asked back.
 
 
 
“What you told me yesterday, I don’t understand. I want you to make me understand what’s going on. Please explain it to me. Why do you hate this much?” I see confusion in her face. Why is she even asking me? She should know the answers to her own questions. Or she did really forget all about in the past, in our past?
 
 
 
“I hate you because you hate me.”
 
 
 
“Mwo? What do you mean? I don’t hate you, Baekhyun.”
 
 
 
I stepped forward. “And why did you forget about me?”
 
 
 
“I don’t understand what you were saying, Baekhyun.”
 
 
 
I don’t like her answer. I feel betrayed. First, she forget about me. And now, she talk as if she did not meet me in the past. She used to bully me for Pete’s sake! And she talks innocently. I really hate her!
 
 
 
“You’re such a liar.”
 
 
 
“Seriously, Baekhyun. I don’t get you. Please explain it to me. Did we perhaps happen to meet in the past?”
 
 
 
I lean towards her. My eyes dropped down to her pink lips. Argh! Baekhyun, make a hold of yourself. You shouldn’t have let yourself to get magnetize.
 
 
 
I turned my gaze to her eyes. I need to control myself before I make a wrong move for the second time. “Are you that curious, Jung Minsu?”
 
 
 
“Yes.” She bit her lower lip. Oh God! Don’t do that. You’re giving me a hard time, girl.
 
 
 
I lean back before I torture that lips of her. this feeling!
 
 
 
“If you’re that curious, then better found it yourself. I bet you already knew so stop saying you don’t!” I turned around and was about to leave when she suddenly spoke.
 
 
 
“My God, Baekhyun! I already told you that I don’t understand what you were saying. If we happen to know each other in the past, then I’m sorry for not remembering you. I’m trying to remember but I just can’t. I got into a car accident when I was 9 years old and almost half of my memory were lost. If you’re really a person I used to know in the past, I’m very sorry for not remembering a single thing about you.” I wasn’t expecting that from her. Is he for real? She got into a car accident before? Or she trying to make an excuse now?
 
 
 
I did not turned my back to face her again. I just stayed there, her facing my back. I don’t want to believe her, I shouldn’t.
 
 
 
“I don’t care. And I’ll make sure that you will remember me soon enough, Minsu.” With that, I left her.
 
 
 
I took the way towards the classroom. EXO-K was already there. They asked me where did I go. I did not answer any of them.
 
 
 
But Kai was different. Even his question was different. “Are you that evil to even kidnapped Minsu yesterday?” This is why I hate this guy. He always make other’s business his business.
 
 
 
“Correction: I didn’t kidnap her.” I corrected.
 
 
 
“And how did you call that?”
 
 
 
“I did not force her to go with me. She just accept my invitation. And what did the others called it? A date maybe?” I smirked.
 
 
 
He raised his fist in the air and before it could landed on my face, I spoke again. “And why are you so angry, my friend? You should be happy for me as your friend.”
 
 
 
“Yah, the both of you, stop that!” Suho held Kai back that made him sat on his chair again.
 
 
 
“Stop threatening her or I’ll forget that you’re my friend. I won’t think twice to make your face a punching bag. Remember my words, Baekhyun.”
 
 
 
“I will, Jongin.” I said the same time as our teacher came.
 
 
 
Hours passed in a blur. All I did the whole time is to think about what Minsu said to me this morning. A part of me was saying to believe her but I’m always convincing myself to not.
 
 
 
School day has ended. It’s about time to go home. But there is something that keeps bothering me.
 
 
 
Until someone caught my eyes as I was walking towards the exit gate. I saw her again, Jung Minsu. As always, that Bomi girl was with her.
 
 
 
But Kai was also with them. I frowned at the sight.
 
 
 
They exited the school and starts to walk all together. And now they’re friends? I can’t believe her. I bet she will only use Kai and also betray him like what she did to me.
 
 
 
I wasn’t aware of my own self. The next thing I knew, I was already following them behind. I don’t why am I even doing this but since I’m already here, why don’t I continue to follow?
 
 
 
I hide myself when they stopped in front of a house. “Thank you for walking us home, Kai.” I heard Minsu says.
 
 
 
Kai smiled at her. “It’s nothing. We’re friends after all.”
 
 
 
“You should go home now. It’s getting late.” Bomi told him. Yeah, tell that to him. He should know when to stay and leave.
 
 
 
“Ohh.. Okay. I’ll go now. Let’s see each other tomorrow. Bye.” After a while, he finally left. Good thing.
 
 
 
Minsu and Bomi went inside the house afterwards. I stepped out from where I’m hiding. I slowly made my way towards the gate of the house.
 
 
 
Why are those two living together? Are they sisters? But I’m very sure that Minsu is a only child. And why is she living in this village now? Did they moved here? What happened when we parted our ways before? Did she really got into a car accident?
 
 
 
Now, I’m confused. I shouldn’t have think about what she said to me this morning. Why am I even here on the first place? Aigoo!
 
 
 
I placed my hands on my pocket as I turned my back to walk away. I should leave now before someone caught me.
 
 
 
“Baekhyun?” Oh no! I get caught... by Minsu. This is not good.
 
 
 
“Baekhyun, is that you?” Her footsteps comes nearer and nearer.
 
 
 
I am now in between. Do I need to face her or just ignore her and leave?
 
 
 
I decided to choose the first choice. I spun around to face her but that was a wrong move I did. I should have choose the second choice. If being caught is not good, then this is the worst.
 
 
 
I accidentally stepped on her foot that caused her to lost her balance. Luckily, I caught her in time. I encircled my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me. It is the best way to save her from falling or so I thought it was.
 
 
 
I felt a soft thing on my lips. It was already too late when I realized that we’re in the most awkward position. My arms around her waist and her hands on my chest, pressed each other’s lips together.