TEASER VII

Mendalian; Vampires of the New Generation 남성대련 >> YG's New Girl Group

 

 “TEASER”

      

 

  The sound of the piano can be heard playing all around the YG Entertainment, which is a bit odd because usually punk rock music can be heard here everytime or the entertainment's idol group songs. But today was really different . Hyun Suk the CEO was roaming around the Agency that day and heard  the piano playing, he stopped and whispered something and smilingly continue walking . Up he go to the second floor where the Instruments are all stocked up. On his way to the room he saw Jun Min who happily greeted him and he asked Jun Min to drop by the Dance Practice room where in the Mendalian Girls are there practicing, he told Jun Min to tell Minlee to go to his office onwards, Jun Min did not declined eventhough his really busy. Then Hyun Suk began walking again towards the Instrument Room. When he reached the front of the room, he stopped first and prepare his self then he opened the door.  Based on his action he is expecting someone playing the piano, someone who he never thought that would comeback thats whats on his mind. When he looked to that person infront of the piano,  his eyes widened on what he see then he spoked up. "d*mned Taeyang the hell are you doing here? And why are you using that piano? " . He was really dissmayed when he saw Taeyang instead of someone who he really expect. "The hell CEO i was just practicing, wait if i am not mistaken are you expecting her to be here? " . Taeyang said . " Theres no harm if i assumed that she will comeback right? After that incident I wish she would comeback, she's a huge lost for our company" . Hyun Sunk said then sighed . "Nah don't worry She will comeback in no time, it's been a year though . " Taeyang said again . Hyun suk didn't answer anymore and when he was about to walked away the room. He heard something talked from his back. A sweet and familiar tone was it .  " So appa Suk, you are still waiting for me ? " . Hyun Suk eyes widened again and his heart was filled with joy . " LU-LUCI-CIAA-A ? is that you ? " He turned around and saw a young lady that he was really expecting . " It's really you Lucia! " Hyun suk shouted . While Taeyang was in shocked on what he saw, it's like he saw a ghost in his bare eyes . " Of course it's me appa. " The Lucia Girl said to Hyun Suk, "after the incident I really thought that I would be alive, but now I am here" Lucia said again . " I am not really wrong the Piano playing was really you, I can never ever be mistaken" Hyun Suk said . " Come with me at my office and will talk a long deep talked. " Hyun Suk excitedly said. While Lucia just giggled and followed Hyun Suk at his office. And the both of them left Taeyang there with an unusual face .    

 

✦ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

`meet  the  Lady 

 

 

 

tumblr_lxebfkyXgL1qjkpt3o1_500.jpg

Name: Park Hyeshi " Lucia "

Age:  20

D.O.B:  January 1, 1993

About Her: She is the Voice and 2nd Brain behind Mendalian. Meaning she is the groups Vocal Coach, Trainer, and the Second Manager also. She is also the adopted daughter of YG's CEO . 

Personality:  Lucia might look pure and innocent but she proves that Looks deceives attitude. She is the kind of person when it comes to work its just only work no offenses. She is really serious when it comes to handling people she wants them to be the very best. Eventhough she got underestimated alot that doesn't affect Lucia, she just focused on what she is doing. She all got that because Hyun Suk trained her not to be so fragile, he taught her not to be weaked and run away from problems. When it comes to fun she is always game on it. Jun Min also loves to tease and challenged her. She is really close to everyone around the agency. But 2011 was painful to her, she was caught into an accident, got coma for half of the year, lost her voice when she was recovering but still she didn't admit defeat she strived and now she came back. Alive and Ready to Fight .