~Junsu Oppa~

It's Got Nothing To Do With Luck (COMPLETED)
Song: Broken by Lifehouse.
Suits this chapter very well! Please listen.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axPlLqLmSUw]

[Third Person POV]

“Hyung!” Changmin screamed as Jae Joong let out a loud cough.

“~~~~ ah, go get Yoochun and Junsu hyung, hurry!” Changmin told you.

As you ran up the stairs your foot got caught and your tripped, bruising your arm pretty badly, nonetheless you picked yourself up and ran up the last few steps. As you got up the last step you heard a door close.
*Changmin must’ve taken Jae Joong to the transfusion room*
You saw Yoochun’s door first so you knocked on it first.

“Coming” as the door swung open you grabbed Yoochun’s arm and pulled him downstairs.

“Oppa, hurry Jae Joong oppa is back. He needs help”

“Junsu! Trans. Room now!” Yoochun called as he sped ahead and was now leading you.

Seconds later Junsu burst our of his room and ran ahead of Yoochun and you. Junsu was the first to reach the room followed closely behind by a very concerned looking Yoochun. A strong smell of blood filled your nostrils as the cold air from the room sent chills down your back. Jae Joong was on the once white bed, it was now soaked in blood, which made it a pale red. As Yoochun and Junsu rushed around helping Changmin you stood in the corner feeling useless and anxious.
*Jae Joong oppa, please be okay. Yunho oppa needs you in his life*
You felt so sick as you watched Changmin pull several bullets out of Jae Joong’s pale abdomen. Then swiftly but carefully Changmin sewed up the gaping holes. There were beads of sweat on his forehead and you rushed to his side grabbing a tissue. You wiped the sweat of his forehead and he gave you a thankful smile, eyes still fixed on the bloody mess Jae Joong was. Junsu came over to your side and placed a hand on your shoulder.

“~~~~ ah, wait outside you don’t have to be here, it’ll just make you sick” hesitantly you nodded and Junsu led you outside.

“I’ll be on the couch” you said as Junsu watched you walk away.

Junsu gave you a smile and nodded.

You sat down on the couch and tried to process everything that had happened just now.
*Jae Joong oppa is really back? Yunho oppa will be so happy, but Jae Joong oppa looks to be in a dangerous state at the moment.*
You put your head down and began to pray.
*God, please. Whether it be luck or karma, please let Jae Joong oppa live.. Yunho oppa thought Jae Joong oppa died once and it hurt him a lot. I don’t want Yunho to go through that pain again. Please.*
You pulled out your mobile and thought about calling Yunho… but you knew he was busy and it wasn’t a good idea to distract him so you decided to wait up for him. He never said what time he would be home so you just waited, tucking your knees up against your chest. About four hours later Junsu came over to you with a blanket.

“It’s getting cold, can oppa sit down?” Junsu asked

“Sure” you replied.

He wrapped the blanket and his arms around you shoulder. Slowly a lump formed in your throat and you began to sob quietly on Junsu’s shoulder.

“Ssshh, it’s okay” Junsu said your hair.

“Oppa, how is Jae Joong oppa going?”

“He’s holding on… he just has to make it through tonight. Yoochun and Changmin are gonna stay in there until tomorrow”

You nodded and snuggled up closer to Junsu‘s chest.

“If Yunho burst in the door right now, he would murder me” Junsu said trying to make you laugh.

You let out a small giggle and looked up at Junsu.

"Oppa, you're like the real brother I never had"

“Thanks. That’s better, you have to smile. Like Jae Joong hyung, we all have to hold on a bit longer”

You nodded and about ten minutes later you both fell asleep in each other’s arms.

*I have to hold on for Yunho oppa, wait for him to come home. Jae Joong has to hold on, hold on for his life. Junsu has to hold onto me right now… other wise I’m going to fall apart. Yoochun oppa and Changmin have to hold on too. Hold on and wait for Jae Joong to come through. Sometimes in life you have to hold onto things, hold on and never let go and just hope it’s for all the best…*
Yunho wasn’t home yet and it was already 11:45...

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

AN: Okay, I know I know it’s short, I’m heaps sorry. When is Yunho going to get home?! *sniff sniff*
PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT GUYS! My readers are disappearing more and more everyday. I know you guys might think my complaining is annoying but the only way for me to stop complaining is when I have a few more comments. Even if it’s a hi or keep writing I would be very very happy.
P.S Does anyone know how to post a scrapblog as your poster??

JaeSu fan:
LOL
What I meant was I’m too predictable as in yes it is Jae Joong. LOL
Updated, hope you liked this chapter.

Joua:
Thanks for reading

BLoOMuSiCaL:
It’s okay.
LOL
Updated, wasn’t much though.
It would be cool!
It’s cold in the morning and humid in the afternoon.
The weather here has been really weird lately, like last week the whole day was HOT!
Hope you liked this chapter

Urye:
Yay! Thankyou
Allright, next chapter, JJ’s true story will be revealed.
Updated!