~Bloody Encounter~

It's Got Nothing To Do With Luck (COMPLETED)
Song 1: Holding Back the Tears by the ever beautiful DBSK boys.
Song 2: Proud by the xi DBSK boys.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSYOPg5MTgo]

[Third Person POV]

“~~~~ ah how is your head?” Yoochun asked as you sat down next to him.

“It’s okay” you said, touching the band aid.

You looked at Yoochun’s laptop in curiosity. There were a lot of numbers and letters on the screen, some sort of secret code.

“Oh, oppa what’s that?” you asked pointing at the screen.

“I’m running some software so I can hack into the government’s security system”

“What for?”

“I need to have a look at that crash, and that so called ‘Jae Joong’ look alike”

“Oh, oppa. Has Changmin called yet?” you had forgotten that your best friend was in hospital up until now, it proved that Yunho was too much of a distraction.

“Oh, yeah. She’s fine. A little drowsy and scaring the heck out of Changmin” Yoochun laughed.

“What? Why?” you asked humoured.

“She keeps telling him how hot he is” you and Yoochun both let out a loud laugh.

Of course, it was probably one of the medicines side effects. After a couple of minutes Yoochun’s laptop was into the system.

“Gotcha” Yoochun smiled triumphantly.

“Oh, oppa. I think I should go get Yunho oppa”

“Quickly” he said.

When you reached the top of the stairs you saw Yunho leaving your room. He was wearing some dark jeans and a dark grey singelet. When Yunho saw you his face lit up into a bright smile and a sudden warmness overwhelmed you. Yunho stretched out his arms and you walked over into his overwhelming hug.

“Hello” he whispered kissing your forehead.

“Oppa, Yoochun oppa and I have something to show you” you said taking his hand and dragging him downstairs.

“Alright, settle down” Yunho laughed at your haste.

Yunho wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and followed you downstairs. You dragged him to the lounge chair and sat him down. You were about to sit down when Yunho grabbed your waist and pulled you onto his lap. At first you were surprised, but after a reassuring smile from Yunho you wrapped an arm around his shoulder and dangled your feet like a little kid.

“Ya, both of you” Yoochun pointed a finger at you and Yunho.

“Nothing too mushy” he warned as his attention returned to the laptop.

Yunho let out a small chuckle and leaned his head against your shoulder, his arms still s around your waist..

“~~~~ ah do you remember which direction he was in? I need to find the right angle that will give me a clear shot of his face” Yoochun said.

“So this is what you were all excited about” Yunho said smiling at you.

“There” you said pointing at the exact spot on the screen.

Yoochun clicked a few buttons and the camera view switched to the perfect angle. The three of you stared at the screen. Yoochun kept a finger on the zoom button and waited for ‘Jae Joong’ to appear.

“There” Yunho said.

*Finally oppa, you’re going to believe me*

Yoochun clicked zoom and then pause.

“Omo” Yunho and Yoochun said at the same time as their mouths formed small os.

“Told you” you folded your arms across your chest in triumph.

“Well done, now I just have to find out why this is” Yoochun said ruffling up your hair and getting up.

“Oh, oppa where are you going?”

“To rest up. I’ve spent three hours at the laptop I need a break” Yoochun said stretching onto his tippee toes.

“Ya, Yoochun ah, you can’t go to sleep while the truth is waiting for you” Yunho said eyes wide.

“Watch me” Yoochun said and then ran upstairs with a laugh.

“Aish” Yunho said slouching.

“Oh, ~~~~ ah, I have to go take care of some business, I’ll be back later tonight okay” Yunho said and stood up.

He kissed you gently and cupped your face in his hands.

“Oppa, how come neither you or Yoochun oppa seemed surprised that Jae Joong oppa was still alive?”

“I was, Yoochun… well nothing surprises Yoochun, to him, almost anything is possible” you nodded your head and entwined your fingers with Yunho’s.

“Be good” he said rubbing his nose against yours.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRxxAuJb9Oc]

You nodded your head and sweetly kissed his cheek, which made him shiver the slightest bit. You smiled as you walked with Yunho out the door. He waved as he backed his car into the drive way and went to work.
*I feel like a house wife*
You smiled and jogged out onto the field on the side of the large estate. You saw Junsu from a distance and you smiled at his loud screams as he cheered for himself every time he scored a goal.

“Junsu oppa!” you yelled, shielding your eyes from the setting sun.

“Oh, ~~~~ ah!” Junsu jogged over to your side holding the soccer ball in one hand.

“Did Yoochun finish his work?”

“Mmm” you said.

“Where was Yunho going? To work as well?”

“Mm” you said.

“So it’s just us” Junsu said letting out a small sigh as you both walked over to the goal.

“So ~~~~ ah, how much do you love Yunho hyung?” Junsu asked as he wrapped his free arm around your shoulder.

“Oppa, how much do you love soccer?” you asked smiling slyly at him.

Junsu let out a heartfelt laugh and ruffled up your hair.

“Now I understand why Yunho hyung loves you so much” Junsu said as the both of you sat down on the grass.

After a little while you both laid down and looked up at the clouds. The rest of the afternoon you walked around with Junsu as he told you everything there was to know about the large estate. He practically told you a life story about all the boys as well. It was funny because he made everyone else’s story seem so much less important than his. At seven o’clock you both headed inside and had dinner with Yoochun. Changmin later came home at seven thirty and had what was left over of the food. As you and Changmin watched T.V Junsu and Yoochun went to their rooms.

“Changmin ah, how is Hee Bon?” you asked as you both ate ice cream.

“Good” Changmin smiled at his ice cream as he spoke to you.

“~~~~ ah, where is Yunho hyung?” Changmin asked.

“He has stuff to take care of I think” you smiled.

Changmin nodded and placed his empty bowl onto the table.

“Changmin ah, do you miss Jae Joong oppa?”

“Mmm. Everyone does” he said sadly.

Just then there was a small knock at the door.

“Yunho oppa must have forgotten the keys” you said as you got up to open the door.

As the door swung open someone fell onto you and you caught him upright. You looked at the face covered in blood.
*Jae Joong oppa*
Changmin was by your side in a second and he helped you steady Jae Jooong who was bleeding everywhere…

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

AN: Hey guys, how are you all??
Well here is another chapter, sorry I left you with a cliffhanger, makes me feel bad.
But anyways I hoep you guys liked this one and please please please do not forget to comment! Silent readers.. BE LOUD! =D I do tend to lose hope and enthusiasm if people don’t comment so guys please please comment.

JaeSu fan:
LOL I’m too predictable.
===
Updated, Thanks for the ongoing support!

Urye:
Thankyou!
I hope you liked this one!
================
Cool, well good luck!

yunho_redocean :
YAY! I Love new readers!
*runs around screaming!*
Aww Thankyou!
updated
I didn’t know how to do it at first either. Don’t worry. You’re not stupid.
Well first you need a pic, from photo bucket. Then you go to maintain account then change display options then you paste in the URL image and then TADA!

Nikkio:
LOL!
Well he’s back so then I don’t have to lose a reader!
Hope you like this chapter!