Chapter 1

Love still goes on

It was the first day on the Seoul High. Key and Minho were standing in front of the schoolgates. "Are you nervous?", asked Key Minho. Minho grabbed Keys hand. "No..just a little bit curious about our new classmates.." "Me too", Key said and smiled. "Where do we have to go?", asked Minho. "No idea...", Key shruged with his shoulders.

When they found their classroom, there where a big class with many 16 years old boys and girls. "Is that the right?", asked Key Minho. "Yes that must be right...I think".

The teacher came in and the lesson begins.
After school, the two boys wanted to go home. "Wait, I have to go to my lockbox first!", Key said.

When Minho waited for Key, a girl in his age came along the corridor. She had short dark-red hair, they were like a 'bob'. She weared a black jacket and blue hotpens. Her sneackers were blinking everytime when she made a step. The girl was listening to music and she looked a little bit dreamily.
When the girl wanted to went in another classroom, a boy bumped into her and her books, which she hold in her hand, were fall down. But the boy went on. The girl bent down and took one of her books.

Minho stand up and went to the girl. He took all her books and gave them her back. "It's very dangerous to walk in the middle of the floor...", Minho started but he stopped. The girl looked in his eyes. She smiled "Thank you", she whispeard and went away.
Minho stand there and smiled. What was going on? Why did he had this curios feeling?