History!

Love Chaser: A Twitter-Based Roleplay~ ♡ CLOSED.

Hello all! Here's a little recap starting from 2012.

*After the two original admins handed it over to the next three in November '12, it closed on January 3rd, 2013.

* That was when Zelo and Ailee asked one of the previous admins if they could revamp it, and vowed to try their best to make it successful.

* It revamped for the third time and reopened on January 8th, 2013.

* There has been a change in admins thrice.

* The first members to join with Zelo and Ailee (now Kangjun) as admins were INFINITE's L and the old Tiffany Hwang.

* The third member to join was Jessica Jung.

* We think Changmin (now Chanyeol), Jessica and Yoochun (now Xiumin) are the most active members LOL.

* The most members we've ever had is 135.

* The first official couple was Hoya with Juniel, which were the two original members previously as INFINITE's L and AOA's Seolhyun.

* Siwan was an admin before this place revamped, along with the old IU and old old Sulli.

* Siwan is an original member apart from Zelo.

* Ailee joined when in December 2012, after this place revamped for the second time.

* The first couple to get married is Himchan and Nana.

* The most innocent member has to be 2ne1's Dara. (now Juniel) :3

* The most erted member(s)...there are too many. /stabbed.

* There are 24 official couples. *throws rose petals*

* Ailee's too lazy to advertise, so she leaves it all to Zelo. /shot.

* This place has a very, very interesting family tree.

* Zelo thinks he is the cutest member. *bbuing bbuing* /slapped by baby ulzzangs.

“Love Chaser brings the sparkle in our eyes, the smile on our lips, the bounce in our step, the confidence in our demeanor, the love in our heart, the essence in a family...the essence of us. - Song JoongKi/Xiah Junsu.

“To be honest, LC is my first and only RP. Before I joined here, I thought that RPs only waste our time for nothing. The first time I joined, I wanted to try RPing for a few days and forget it, but then, I realized that I was wrong. Very, very wrong I guess. RPing here, in LC, makes me know that a RP isn't just a place where we can fanboy or fangirl or what it is but RP is family. LC is a big family for me. I love LC so much <3 Thank you LC for being a part of my life. Thank you, Ailee noona and Jello for being the best admins ever. Thank you for all the LC RP-ers for being my big family. I love you <3 - Suho. 

“Thank you for filling my life with our happiness, Chasers! This family will always grow and will last forever, I wish. I'm so lucky that I can be a part of this family. I love you all! -Yuri.

“I'm thankful to have such bestfriends like I got now on LC, and thanks for the admins that made this RP. I hope that this RP will stay alive forever.- Sehun.

“LC is more than family. It's like, we've known each other for years -eventhoughsomearenot-. This place is irreplaceable. The sweetest and most awesome RP I've ever joined. The place where I can meet so many cool, amazing, weird /shot; loljk/ people. LC is...an indescribable place. It's too precious to describe it with only words.- Kyuhyun.

* “The first agency with friendly roleplayers and admins. Even though we faced many hardships before, together, we overcame it. You guys are the best second family I couldn't have asked for. The best friends I need in my life. The siblings that care for me and help me. And the parents that always take care of me. I couldn't ask for more. So, sorry if I ever made any mistakes to any of you guys. I hope in the future, we'll stay as a family. I really love you guys.- Changmin/Chanyeol.

To Everyone: Thanks for being kind! I love you guys! -To Admin: Thanks for verifing me! You two are the best! TO GIRLS: GIRLS, I REALLY NEED A GIRL/GIRLS WILL WORK /slap/ SO PLEASE LOVE ME. -Lee Kwangsoo.

* CHANGMIN/CHANYEOL:

Okay, so you guys might think I’m gonna be all cheesy and all that stuffs. Actually, I wanna thank you guys personally for being a part of my family. I’m happy to have all of you guys here. And basically, this is like a Thanks To message. XD

SPECIALLY FOR DARA (all of you guys are free to read this too). Sorry for all the trouble, /Noona/. Thanks for everything, though. All of your spams means a lot to all of the members, so keep on doing it. Also, I have a really good present for you after you read this. After a few thoughts, I was trying to be much more mean to you. But I also have my mistakes and faults, so I’m gonna be kind to you for a change. But, since you violate the rule, I have no right if Joongki Hyung wants to extend the challenge, so, yeah. Good luck.

For the admins, I want to thank you guys personally. Though it’s hard to be explained with words, you are by far the most awesome admins I’ve met. Not just that, you guys also care about all of us, one by one, and even try to know each of us better. I can’t forget the day where the three of us talked through our PA. Haha. Anyway, thanks for everything. I appreciate all that you have give to me these past two months. I’m terribly sorry if there’s something I’ve done wrong to you guys. c:

Next is for Kyuhyun-ssi. Well, after all we’ve known each other for just... A year, I guess? Either way, you’re one of my closest friend, now. Which means I trust you just like I trusted any of my friends. This is starting to get weird, tbh. Thanks for taking care of me these past months, and for making me mentally unstable. LOLJK. Words can’t really express gratitude, I guess. I could tell that this year will be really great.

Yoochun Hyung and Joongki Hyung are also my closest friends and brothers to me. Therefore, I’d like to thank the two of them for being supportive and caring, even though we were strangers. I’m glad to know you guys here. To Joongki Hyung, personally, you could extend Dara’s challenge, by the way. As long as you want. c:

To Jiyeonnie, Thehunnie, Amaia, and Christina. All of my kids should be awesome, amazing, charming, beautiful and handsome, because it’s what describes us in the family tree. You kids complete my life entirely, and I’m truly grateful for that. I’m sorry if I haven’t been a truly great dad yet, but I will, soon.

To Suho. Thank you, for the biggest shipper of ChangKyu. And here I am, still shipping SuChan even though Chanyeol’s not here. Well, always wish you the best with Gaeun, though.

To Dara. Sorry for all the trouble, /Noona/. XD  Thanks for everything, though. All of your spams means a lot to all of the members, so keep on doing it.

To Chorong, personally. You make a great reporter, tbh. HAHA. And, you’re too hyper, just like Dara. Hope you’ll continue on being hyper and noisy in the TL. Take care of Thehun too while you’re at it.

To Sica, Nichkhun, Meanhyeok, CL, Yuri, Ambro, Himchan, Nana, Dongwoo, Bomi. You guys are literally the best guys—and girls—I’ve ever met. You guys are my mood maker, so I’m really grateful for that.

To my, of course, creeper Bro, Changjo. You are the best creeper I know, probably the best there is? Haha. Either way, it’s really great meeting you, there. Though we really haven’t talk that much lately. I hope you’re doing as great as always.

For those  who are secretively hyper, go join Dara and Chorong. Maybe you guys would someday spam the TL when it’s dead all of a sudden.

Shortly writing, I thank you guys for being a part of my family. It’s really nice to have you guys with me these past two months and for the next. I love you guys.