Kimchi Spaghetti

Kimchi Spaghetti

Anyeong! just wanna tell you guys that this will be a long one-shot, I'm not sure whether is it, long for you guys,  but it is very long for me..enjoy!

 

''Is it nice?'' Kyungsoo ask after he feed you a spoon of his kimchi spaghetti.

You smile and nodded your head.

''Aigoo..look at you..'' he said and wipe of the tomato sauce stain on your lip with his thumb, and feed himself with a spoon of kimchi spaghetti also.

~Rriingg~

Your alarm clock starts ringing.

''Aish..what is that?'' you woke up with your hairlooking like you didn't comb them for years.

''Huh? Was that just a dream?..aish!!''you said and get ready.

You left your house and enter a restaurant just a few steps away from your house.

''Anyeong ahjumma..'' you greet Mrs Do.

''Oh..anyeong ___________, Kyungsoo is in the kitchen..'' she said.

''Oh, okay..'' you said and enter into the kitchen.

''Yah! Do Kyungsoo! You are making kimchi spaghetti for her again???'' you said in a pissed tone.

''Yup!'' Kyungsoo said as he close the container.

''Oh my god..Kyungsoo-ah..'' you said.

''What?? She love it! Let's go!'' Kyungsoo said and take his bag.

You rolled your eyes and left with him.

The reason why you are so angry everytime Kyungsoo make kimchi spaghetti is because you are the one that create that recipe with Kyungsoo when both of you were around 14 years old, but, he never make it just for you, even though you tasted the kimchi spaghetti for tonnes of time, you will only get to eat it with the rest of your gang. He have a girlfriend, well, he thought she is, but she is just using him, everyone knows that, even you, and the rest of your friends told him about it.

''I can't believe I'm in love with him...'' you said in your mind.

''Anyeong _____________!''Jongin said.

''Oh..Jongin-ah, anyeong..'' you said.

''I'll meet you guys in class later..'' Kyungsoo said.

''Where is he going?ah..I know..he is going to find for Minyoung right?'' Jongin ask.

You sigh and nodded.Lee Minyoung, one of the famous student in your high school, pretty, rich, gets everything she wants, and she is the person that most of the guy goes crazy when they saw her, but, of all the good lookings, good criteria guy, she chose to fool Do Kyungsoo.

 




''Minyoung-ah, your lunchbox is here..'' Kyungsoo said softly.

''Yah! What took you so long, I need to go to for my art class in a short while..'' Minyoung said.

''Why is there only 1 lunchbox??huh?Didn't I ask you to make more for my friends??'' she said with an angry tone.

''Er..you did? I'm sorry..I'll make more tomorrow..'' Kyungsoo said.

''Aish..of course I did! Ohya, help me finish these by tomorrow..'' she said and hand him her homework.

''All this?? By tomorrow?'' he said with his eyes open wide O.O.

''Yea..why? Can't you help me? Its okay..I can just ask any of the guy..'' she said and tried to call a student.

''Nono..its not what I mean..I'll do it..'' he said and took the books.

''Okay, then you can go now..'' she said and left, leaving Kyungsoo alone.

 


 

'' ____________-ah, is Kyungsoo with that thing again?'' Chanyeol ask and you nodded.

''Aish, seriously, what is wrong with him? who will like her? right guys?'' Chanyeol added and your gang nodded.

Your gang includes you and 6 boys, who are your closest friends, Jongin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Junmyeon, and also Kyungsoo.

''She is so..so evil! I can't stand her! That was this one time, she ask me to clean her shoe after she got some dirt on it..'' Sehun complained.

''So..did you??'' Baekhyun ask.

''Of course not! I just act I didn't hear anything and walk off'' Sehun said.

''So_____________, have you tell Kyungsoo that you are leaving next month??''Junmyeon ask.

''Ani..he had been pretty busy lately..and even if I tell him, what can he do about it?'' you said.

''Aish..that Kyungsoo, can't he tell that you have feelings for him?!'' Chanyeol said out loud.

''Yah! Do you want to die?!Shh!'' you whack Chanyeol.

''What?! Its true right?!'' Chanyeol said.

The five of them know it, your feelings for Kyungsoo.

''Its better for him not to know..I don't want to lose a friend right before I leave..so all of you better keep your mouth shut! Arasso?!'' you told them.

''Arasso..'' they said and right then Kyunsoo enter the class holding a stack of books.

''Is from that thing right?'' Jongin said.

''Yah..don't call her that..'' Kyungsoo said and start doing Minyoung's homework.

Jongin signal you to tell Kyungsoo that you are leaving next month.

''Kyungsoo-ah..'' you said while Kyungsoo is starting to do Minyoung's homework.

''Hmm?'' he questioned, with his eyes O.O.

''I..I..will..w..'' the members looked at you hoping that you tell him that you are leaving next month, but you couldn't and immediately said,

''I will help you with Minyoung's homework...'' you said, you gang did a face-palmed because of what you said.

Of course you can't bare to see him doing the whole stack of homework, he was your childhood friend, both of you are really close to each other, no matter what happen, you will be the first to know instead of the others, you were really happy back then, and thought that Kyungsoo might have the same feelings towards you, like yours towards him, but no, cause few months ago, you are the first person Kyungsoo told that he finally have a girlfriend, and is the girl who confessed to him, you were actually happy for him, and tried to hide your true feelings, but then you and your gang found out that the 'girlfriend' is actually Minyoung. In that few months, it doesn't seem like they are a couple at all, not even a tiny-bit of skinship, you were not sure whether to be happy or not, cause it is obvious that she doesn't like him, but she was using him all along, making homemade lunch for her, doing her homework, well, not just hers, but her friends as well, but Kyungsoo is willing to do all of it,and of course, you will be the one that help him, but not for long, since you will be going to Japan next month as an exchange student for 6 months, but before you go to Japan, you really hope that for once, Kyungsoo will prepare kimchi spaghetti just for you.

Its wednesday today, in few more days, you will be in Japan but still you haven't told Kyungsoo about you leaving, even the teacher made a huge announcement, he was to busy to notice, and you also think that he won't even notice you absence for that 6 months.

You are in the school canteen alone, staring at the food tray, ''Yah, yah, yah..whats with the face?'' the rest of the gang arrived and again without Kyungsoo, Baekhyun said while waving his hand infront of your face.

''What face?'' you said and start eating.

''Yah, don't eat that, eat these!'' Junmyeon said and push 5 lunchbox infront of you, with each of their name on it.

''What are these?'' you look at them with your eyes wide open.

''Ta-dah!'' all of them said together and open their lunchbox, and there are 5 different kimchi spaghetti made by each and everyone of them.

''You guys made this yourself??'' you ask.

''Yup, faster try mine!''Jongin said and push his lunchbox closer to you.

''Yah! she should try mine first!'' Baekhyun said and immediately placed a fork of spaghetti infront of you.

''Yah, yah, yah, careful with the sauce'' you said.

''Ahhhhh...'' Baekhyun said and you eat the kimchi spaghetti.

''How is it? Is it nice? huh??'' Baekhyun ask excitedly, but you couldn't help with your facial expression, because all you could taste is tomato sauce.

''Aish, can't you tell, by just seeing her face, your one ,you like mine best right?'' Chanyeol added.

''Ani! I love it! all of it! I will finish it! Thank you so much, you guys!!'' you said and give a bright smile, you really appreciate every single one of them for spending their time making kimchi spaghetti even though they have never cook before because they know about your little wish.

''But still..mine is nicer right?''Jongin whisper to you which make you giggle and right then Kyungsoo pass by walking behind Minyoung carrying her bag, he saw you and the rest of them laughing happily, but he couldn't join ''Bunch of dorks..''she hissed passing by your gang.

Kyungsoo bite his bottom lip, and showed a sorry face, he saw you laughing earlier, ''It had been quite long since I saw her smiling happily..''Kyungsoo thought.

''Yah, can't you walk faster??'' Minyoung yelled at Kyungsoo.

''Ah..neh..'' he said and passed by you guys.

The happy face of yours disappear when you saw Kyungsoo and Minyoung together.

''Aish, that thing!!''Chanyeol said angrily and roll up his sleeves, and then all their attention turns back on you.

''What are you guys looking at?'' you said.

''He still don't know right?'' Baekhyun asked.

''I don't know either, maybe he knows, but he act like he don't since I'm not Minyoung, or maybe he don't even care about it, whatever, as long I have you guys around me, and its not like I'm not coming back forever, its just 6 months, I'll be back soon..'' you said with a smile.

''But, __________-ah, 6 months without you is like 6 years..'' Chanyeol said and wrap his hands around you.

''Yeah..'' the rest of them agreed and give you a group hug.

 




Its friday, the last day of school for you before going to Japan, the teachers and your friends are all wishing you good luck and giving you advice, and some ask you to buy lots of souveniors for them.

''__________-ah, don't trust any guys at there, I heard that they are all byuntae, so be careful..'' said Baekhyun.

'Yah, don't scare her, _________-ah, my mom knit this for you..'' said Jongin and give you a white scarf.

''For me? help me say thanks to your mom yah..'' you said.

''Neh..''Jongin said and them give you something and say goodbye.

Before you leaved, you give each of them a hug, and said that you will be back soon. They wanted to send you to the airport on Monday, but they have school, and they wanted to skip it, but you told them not to, and said that your parents will send you. They also said that they want to hang out with you during the weekends but you said no, because you still have lots of things to pack. You walk back home with a smile, but of course your heart don't feel like it, because there is still one more person that you really want to meet before you leaved for Japan.

You are just a few steps a way reaching your house, and you saw your mom and Mrs Do, chatting outside the restaurant.

''_________-ah, you are back..'' your mom said.

''Neh, omma..anyeong ahjumma..'' you said and greet your Mrs Do.

''Aigoo, __________-ah, I didn't know that you are leaving for Japan as an exchange student until your mom told me just now..'' she said and give you a hug.

''Aish,my Kyungsoo, didn't tell me anything..and where is he?'' she said.

''I don't think he even know about it..'' you mumbled.

''Hmm?'' Mrs Do asked.

''Ah, ani..he is probably still in school doing his work and, I need to go home and packed my stuff, both of you should carry on with your conversations yah..'' you said and went into your house.

 




''Thats it! I can't stand it anymore! I'm gonna tell Kyungsoo everything!!''said Kai who is still onto his lollipop.

''Yeah, me too hyung!'' Sehun agreed and the rest did and so all of them decided to search for Kyungsoo.

''There!'' Baekhyun pointed at Kyungsoo who seems like he is looking at something.

''Oops..'' the rest of them said as soon as they saw what is Kyungsoo looking at, he saw Minyoung locking lips with another guy.

''Why are you still standing there? Can't you see I'm busy?huh?'' Minyoung scolded Kyungsoo, and continue kissing the guy.

''Minyoung-ah...'' Kyungsoo said.

''Yah, you know what? I'm done with you! I'm done using you, so get out of my sight and go back to your dorky friends!''she yelled at Kyungsoo.

''Yah, you ugly thing!Who the hell are you to yelled at Kyungsoo?Huh? you are the one that Kyungsoo is done with!!'' Chanyeol yelled at Minyoung which make her speechless.

''Kyungsoo-ah..lets go..!'' the members said to Kyungsoo and pull him away.

All of them went to a cafe nearby the school, Kyungsoo kept quiet the whole time and tears couldn't stop flowing down.

''Kyungsoo hyung, don't waste your tears on that thing, she's not worth it..'' Sehun said and patted Kyungsoo's back.

''No, I'm not crying because of her, I'm crying for being so dumb...I can't believe she used me all this time, even though all of you  including ___________ told me about it, I didn't bother to listen..I'm such a pabo!'' Kyungsoo said.

''Its okay hyung, forget about that thing, but do you have feelings for her?'' Kai asked.

''I don't think so...I can't believe I agreed to be her so call 'boyfriend' at first..aish..'' said Kyungsoo.

''Hmm, hyung, from now on, you should focus only on one person..and the person is...___________!!''said all of them together.

''_______________?'' Kyungsoo asked.

''You see Kyungsoo, she ask us not to tell you anything, but I have to tell you this, the thing is ____________ like you,erm..I mean she loves you,  she will be leaving for Japan on Monday...''Junmyeon said.

''What? she is leaving for Japan?Why? and this coming monday?so fast?how long is she staying there??'' ask Kyungsoo.

''A month ago, __________ got chosen as the only exhange student from our school to Japan, and she will be studying there for 6 months, and she will be leaving on Monday'' Jongin said.

''Why didn't she tell me about it?'' Kyungsoo said.

''Hmm..well, even she didn't tell you about it, you should know, the whole school were all talking about it, even the principal made a huge announcement about it, but I think you were too busy with that thing to notice right?''Jongin said.

''Aish..why didn't I notice it..'' said Kyungsoo.

''So, hyung what are you going to do?'' ask Sehun.

''Do what?'' Kyungsoo asked.

''__________ likes you, do you like her??'' Baekhyun asked.

''I..I'm not sure either..'' said Kyungsoo.

''Oh, hyung, _________ actually hope to get something from you before she leaved for Japan'' said Chanyeol.

''What thing?'' Kyungsoo asked.

''Erm..we don't know right guys?'' Chanyeol said to th rest and they shook their head.

''Think harder hyung, I'm sure you know it..good luck..'' said Jongin and the rest of them left the cafe.

 




''__________-ah, have you bring everything you need?'' your mom asked.

''Neh..omma'' you said.

''Okay, then, lets go..'' your mom said and you leave you house with your parents.

''Wait here, I'll go get the car..'' you dad said and you nodded.

''__________-ah!'' Kyungsoo called out.

''Kyun..kyungsoo-ah..'' you said.

''Anyeong ahjumma, can I talk to __________ for a while'' Kyungsoo said to your mom.

''Oh..of course..'' your mom said and give Kyungsoo a smile and move to aside.

''Kyungsoo-ah, aren't you suppose to be in school now?'' you asked.

''I am suppose to be, but how can I not say goodbye to my one and only childhood friend..here, I made this just for you..'' Kyungsoo said and give you a lunch box.

''Hmm?What is this?'' you questioned and you open it, and guess what? its kimchi spaghetti make by Kyungsoo himself.

''You prepared this..just for me?' you ask and he nodded.

''Did the boys told you..?'' you said shyly.

''They told me that there is something, that you wanted to recieve from me, but they didn't tell me what is it..'' he said.

''Then..how did you know?'' you asked.

''I don't know either, my heart just tell me that my kimchi spaghetti is what you wanted'' he said shyly.

You felt really happy hearing that.

''Thank you, but aren't you afraid that Minyoung will be angry about this?'' you said.

'''Minyoung? erm..we broke up, well..we weren't really together actually, I was just her dog..'' Kyungsoo said.

''Ani, don't say that about yourself..'' you said.

''__________ dear, we need to go now..'' your mom called.

''Neh..arasso..'' you said.

''So, this means that,I will see you in 6 mo-'' you couldn't finish your sentence as Kyungsoo plant a kiss on your cheek.

''__________-ah,I'm sorry for not noticing your feelings for me, I'm sorry for everything..and I hope that when you are back after 6 months,we..we..could..maybe..''Kyungsoo start blushing.

''Arasso..I get it..''you said and smile.

''You do?'' Kyungsoo said with his eyes O.O and rub the back of his neck awkwardly.

''I need to go now..will you wait for me? you said.

''I will, _____________, I will wait for you with my kimchi spaghetti..'' he said.

 

Okay, I know the ending ..sorry, thank you so much to those who subscribe Kimchi spaghetti and for those who read it!!!

Kamsahamnida, sorry if I dissapoint you guys though, * 90 degree bow*, hm...I think thats it!