Of course I am your boyfriend!

Can't it be me?

Minhyun's POV

Aish! Why are girls so complicated?! It's not my fault that she saw me with another girl! She was the one walking into us!

Oh well, who cares... Seens like I'm single again. Hmm, I need a new one...

I took out my iPhone and called JR.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hey JR, wanna go to the club tonight?"

"Why, did she already break up with you? Aish, what did you do this time?"

"Hmm, nothing really bad, actually. I was just checking out another girl and then she saw me and then... she broke up with me.."

"*sigh*, it's really always the same with you... Whatever, I can't go today. I have to practise History sh*t for tomorrow. Next time,

okay?"

"*sigh*, nah it's okay I'll probably go alone, bye"

I sighed again and walked down the road. I kicked a stone that was in my way out of boredom. As I had to stop at the traffic light someone suddenly hugged me from behind.

 

"Sungjae! Why are you here? I thought I would never see again!", someone blond-haired said and squeezed me tighter.

"Uhm, i don't wanna be rude but... who are you?", I, who thought it was a girl, asked the person.

"What? Don't play pranks on me, Sungjae! I know it's you! Did you forget me already? We are lovers!", the person looked up at me and smiled happily.

"Oh, yes, of course we're lovers! Haha, I was just joking...", I said and smiled back.

Minhyun's thoughts: "That she's got a pretty face and said that we're lovers.... Well, why not play the boyfriend? I'm single right now anyway! Damn, she's cute!....... But how can she mistake me for her boyfriend? Oh well, who cares.

"So.. what's your name again?", I asked.

"Hehe, you sure are forgetful! It's Choi Minki but used to call me Ren or Rennie.", she said cluelessly.

"Yeah, right! Haha people get old, don't they? But where are you going right now?", I asked and hoped to spend time with her.

"Me? Uhm, I wanted to go to the park where we had our first date...", she said and blushed. Whoa! I've never seen anyone that cute when they blush! Soooo cute~ I just wanna pinch her cheeks!

"Well, do you mind me coming with you?", I tried to control myself to not 'eat up' her heart-shaped lips which were staring at me.

"Of course not! I'd be more than happy! It has been such a long time since.... ah, nevermind! Let's go!", she hugged me again and clung at my arm while we walked.

Looks like I don't have to go to the club anymore...

 

 

 

Author's Note

Hey... So here's the first chapter! It's short but well, I just plainly don't have enough time >.<

Pls tell me if I should continue!!  We all love comments, right ;) ?

Wait for the next chapter, okay? 

 

Kitty :3