Let's give them something to talk about.

Let's give them something to talk about.

As a K-Pop idol and B-Boyer Park Jaebeom, or Jay Park as he was more commonly known was used to having the paparazzi following or 'stalking' his every move. He thought it was bad enough for him already, but after revealing his girlfriend Raina Song (or Rain as she prefered to be called) to the world the endless stalking only became worse. 

Rain was Jay's backing dancer, and as soon as he saw her, Jay found himself falling for her. She had long brown hair, a pretty smile, she was very friendly and bubbily, not to mention beautiful. He gradually got to know her and fell for her even more. Not to ention how good at dancing she was. 
Of course Rain loved Jay too... but the paparazzi thing was so new to her and she found it troublesome. 

It had been a matter of days since Jay revealed he had a girlfriend, even though the two of them had been dating for months now. They couldn't go anywhere without having pictures taken of them, but Jay put up with it which made Rain realise she had to as well. 
Today, Rain and Jay walked out of their hotel in Seoul hand in hand, happily smiling. But soon enough the paparazzi were surrouding them. Camera's clicking and flashing reporters asking them questions. But the two of them said nothing and kept walking. 

Suddenly Rain turned to Jay and said; "I don't understand, what is so interesting about us holding hands and walking down the street."
Jay smirked back at her "Well... i guess it would be a good idea to give them something to talk about then." He pulled Rain in closer to him and held onto her waist as he leaned down and kissed her passionatly. 
The cameras flashed even more now. 

The next day Jay opened the magazine that he found in his new hotel room. And there on the double page spread was the photo of him and Rain kissing. He laughed and showed her the pictures. 
"Oops..." Was all either of them could say. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAAAY!! =D 
All done xD Hope it's okay~~ I know it's not very good, but it happened to me in a dream! <3 (such a good dream). 
Byee byee~~~ 
ChocoKatXx