Taec Me With Ya (One-shot)

Taec Me With Ya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She was getting into JYP USA after her visit to the hair salon when she overheard a familiar deep male voice which got her all excited. She wasn't sure if it was him but the fact that she felt excited was likely because she hasn't seen that troll in months.

She quickened her steps towards the office lobby where she heard him conversing with the girls and sure enough it was him. She was surprised he was here in the US, so her first greeting was "What are you doing here?"

He turned to see the girl he missed so much and was looking forward to seeing since the girls had been giving him spoilers on her new look. Red-haired Yub was definitely ier and fresh! He opened his arms naturally expecting a hug and said "Is that how you greet someone who's missing you so much?"

She blushed. In the past, she would sometimes brush off his flirty comments. She guessed she must have missed him a lot too. She went into his arms for a friendly hug and then upon releasing, he held her shoulders to take a thorough look at her. God, he wondered why she always managed to make his heart skip a beat even without much make-up on. He fiddled with her new red hair a little and held her face with both hands, throwing his head back, exclaiming "ahhh.. I can't take this new look. You are giving me feels and I know you are going to kill all the fanboys with this hair! You are too much, Kim Yubin!"

She chuckled at his compliments while the girls and staff laughed along. Taec was in his fanboy mode again and she always enjoyed this. She couldn't care less even if he was just trolling her.

"What are you doing here? You still haven't answered me." She asked again.

"Emergency meeting with JY. I need to talk to him about some important stuff. I flew down since Hyung couldn't make it back to Korea."

Last the girls heard from JY was that Taec didn’t take the Jaeboem contract termination too well and was going through some disagreements with the boys. Yub did not want to ask him further because it was still 2pm’s business and Taec kept avoiding the topic previously as well. She knew he was really close to Jay and this must have affected him a lot.

They chatted for a little while before JY came in and took Taec away for their own private dinner or their so-called emergency meeting.

Before they left, Taec told her he was only going to stay for 2 days before flying back to Korea. Suddenly she wished he could stay longer. He might not be her boyfriend but he was sort of a good substitute. Not that they were friends with benefits or any of that kind but they have had this flirt going on between them for some years. At the same time, they had been reassuring their group members they were not going to date each other and that they were just close friends.

It was close to 10pm when JY finally came back from dinner but Taec was missing. She quickly asked JY where her Taecyeonnie was but he said they had a disagreement and Taec wanted to be alone so he decided to chill at a bar nearby for drinks.

JY shook his head and continued "He even threatened to quit and leave JYP. Can you go talk some sense into him!"

She was surprised Taec was that impulsive and was worried about him now. She quickly took her phone and called Taec but he wasn't picking up the phone. She then text him "Where are you? I'm joining you for drinks. You are not allowed to say No!"

It took him 10mins to finally reply her "I'm at the bar opposite JYP's."

She knew which one he was referring.

 

He was ordering his 2nd glass of Bourbon coke when a tall hot babe came over by his side and sat next to him.

"You can't be having drinks alone. Mind if I join you?" She asked him and turned to the bartender. "Make it 2."

He looked at this dark-haired girl wondering if she was Asian because of her tanned skin. She looked like a model alright.

"I'm Mia." She raised her hand for a friendly handshake. He shook it and said "Taec."

"That's a unique name." she wondered if it was a nickname related to technology or something.

"I'm Korean." he explained as he took the new drinks arriving and passed a glass to her. He then informed the bartender to have the drinks on his tab. He didn't forget his gentlemanly ways. It wasn't like he was immediately attracted to her. He just felt that a girl shouldn't be paying for drinks on their first meeting whether or not she was the one picking him up.

"Well, thank you." She clicked her glass with his and drank a sip.

"And where are you from?" he asked out of politeness.

"I'm Hawaiian. Do you live here or are you on a visit?" She didn't seem to kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter