Chapter

My Fan For A Lifetime

SJM are now in Beijing again, for the series of promotion in conjunction of their of their 1st Chinese studio album ‘Me’. Hankyung was feeling a bit unwell since yesterday but he tried his best to keep his professionalism.

‘Hyung… are u alright? U doesn’t seem to be good…’ Siwon whispered, wrapping his hand around the said Chinese man’s shoulder.

‘I am ok… do not worry…’ Hangeng whispered, trying to smile at his dongsaeng.

‘U better go and see doctor after this…’ Siwon said with a little frown.

‘Fine… if I have the time…’

‘Hyung….’ Siwon protested.

‘Wonnie… I will tell u if I need help ok?’ Hankyung chuckled, he know Siwon is worried of him but he there is so much he can do… he has to work…

………………..

Hankyung think the throbbing headache is going to kill him soon… He is now sitting his room, hugging his head.

‘I told u, u need doctor…’ Siwon hissed, pushing a glass of water to Hankyung.

‘Yeah…. Go to doctor…. I think your condition is deteriorating…’ Zhoumi add on, placing his hand on Hankyung’s forehead. ‘Gosh… its burning!’ Zhoumi squealed.

‘U really look very bad, hyung…’ Ryeowook nodded, with Henry and Kyuhyun nodding in agreement.

 ‘Yes, hyung… u better see the doctor and get a good rest in order to get well fast…  We need u…’ Donghae who is seated beside him said as he squeeze in his shoulder gently.

‘I will be alright after a sleep…’ Hankyung said as he tried to stand up. However, his spinning head makes him wobble and the alert Siwon quickly caught him on the shoulder.

‘I don’t care, I am dragging him to the doctor…’ Siwon frowned.

‘Yes, good idea…’ Donghae nodded, grabbing at Hankyung’s cap and coat.

‘Wonnie…listen…’ Hankyung began.

‘U listen to us now….’ Zhoumi hissed, this leader of them can be quite stubborn at times.

‘I think the rest of u just stay here.. it will attract more attentions if we go out in a big crowd like this…’ Donghae suggested.

‘I think, Mi and I can manage….’ Siwon nodded, its indeed a little too eye catching if they go out in big crowd like this.

‘Yes… we will be back soon…’ Zhoumi nodded.

……………..

Hankyung was being instructed to stay in the hospital that night as he is currently being put on a drip.

‘Wonnie…Mi, I am fine alone…’ Hankyung said to the 2 tall men in his ward right now.

‘It allright, hyung…’ Siwon casted a tired smile at Hankyung as he walked toward him, taking his hand.

‘I can’t really sleep when u guy are here… Moreover, there are nurses here if I need any assistance…. Its really not that serious really…’

‘U sure hyung?’ Zhoumi asked, getting up from his current position too.

‘Yes… moreover, u guy needs rest…what good it will do if both off u stay here and look at me while I am sleeping? Moreover… Mi, u have to take over if in the event that I am still  unable to attend the schedule tomorrow.’

‘What do u say?’ Zhoumi asked, looking  toward Siwon.

‘Make sure u rest well, ok? Hyung…’ Siwon squeeze on Hankyung’s hand.

‘Yes, I will… and I need to sleep… get on your way now…’ Hankyung ordered.

‘All right… we will be back tomorrow…’ Zhoumi nodded.

‘Ok… bye…’ Hankyung nodded, closing his eyes. Due to the after effect of the medicine, Hankyung fall asleep fast enough….

………

Hankyung blinked his eyes several time, trying to adapt to the light. He turned his head over to a white shadow who is now squiring around him, changing the finishing drip.

‘© Good morning… may I know what is the time now?’ Hankyung asked, sitting up.

‘© Hi good morning… Its 8 a.m right now… are u feeling better?’ Zheng Ying turn around and casted a sweet smile at Hankyung.

‘© Gosh… I have a schedule going on…’ Hankyung fumbled for his phone, looking for traces of miscall or messages.

‘© But I am sorry… u can’t discharge yet…. Ur fever is still pretty high…And you are now on  drip…’ Zheng Ying frowned at the sound of him trying to get out of the hospital.

‘ © I am fine… I will go once I finished this drip…’ Hankyung insist.

‘© I will have to check with the doctor then..’ Zheng Ying shrugged her shoulder, walking out from the ward.

However the doctor insist that Hankyung need to stay back for an extra night due to his high fever.

 ‘Hello…Are u feeling better now?’ Zheng Ying asked, walking over to HanKyung with his medicine.

‘Yes… I think I can be discharge after the drip….’ Hankyung said while looking at the drip.

‘Oh no… u can’t…’ Zheng Ying shook her head, frowning at him.

‘Its finishing…’ Hankyung sit up, trying to pluck away the dip needle. He made his mind to insist on getting discharge after that.

‘Mr.Han…. No, u can’t do that… u need plenty of rest…’ Zheng Ying grabbed at his hand, stopping him from doing that.

 ‘But I can’t….’ Hankyung looked at Zheng Ying in dismay.

‘But Why? U are sick...’ Zheng Ying asked, puzzled. She tried to push Hankyung back to his bed again but Hankyung frowned at her action.

‘I have work to do….’ Hankyung flipped away the blanket on his body and tried to stand up. However, the dizziness was a bit overpowering and he fell back to the bed again.

‘See…. I told u…Do u know u are killing yourself in this way?’ Zheng Ying helped Hankyung back to his bed again, with a frowning face.

‘……………….’ Hankyung closed his eyes, he know that… but there are things which are beyond his control….

‘U are making your GF (GengFan*) worried too, u know that?’ Zheng Ying asked, covering him up.

*Hankyung’s fan club name.

‘U know about GF too?’ Han Kyung asked, surprised.

‘Yes, I am one of the GF…’ Zheng Ying said as she gave out a small chuckle.

‘Ahh… I see…’ Hankyung chuckled awkwardly.

‘So… please….rest…’ Zheng Ying smiled at him before she made her way out again.

Hankyung lied on the bed, tapping on his head repeatly. He fumble out his phone and dialed Siwon’s number.

 ‘Don’t worry, hyung…. U just rest well… we will manage… will visit u after our schedule, ok…’ Siwon comforted.

‘All right… I told manager hyung…Sorry…’ Hankyung sighed, giving out a little cough after that.

Hankyung’s eyelid began to feel really heavy after that… Sigh… the cold medicine is really good at making people drowsy….

……………..

Hankyung opened his eyes after a good sleep and tried to sit up.

‘Oh~ u are up…’ Zheng Ying walked toward him and helped him up, pouring him a glass of water after that.

‘Oh… Miss. Nurse… Thank u…’ Hankyung said gratefully to her  as he took over the water.

‘No problem…. Your fever had subsided..’ Zheng Ying said as she took away the glass from him.

‘Really… thank… when can I discharge then?’

‘Maybe tomorrow? That only if everything goes well….’ Zheng Ying answered.

‘Erm… sorry… am I holding u up?’ Hankyung asked, noticing that she doesn’t have any intention to leave the room yet.

‘Ah… I am… not on duty now…’ Zheng Ying stutteres.

‘Ergh?’

‘Well… I am off duty now… but I am quite worried u might be… sneaking away… so…’ Zheng Ying said guiltily.

‘So u stay here and keep a guard on me?’ Hankyung hissed at her ‘angrily’

‘I am sorry… I… am going… if u…’ Zheng Ying knew she shouldn’t be doing that without his permission. He must had thought she is invading on his privacy now.

‘Hahahaha~ so I am that scary to u?’ Hankyung said with a little chuckle.

‘Well…. no… but… are u angry, Mr.Han?’ Zheng Ying asked carefully.

‘No… u didn’t do anything to deserve that..’ Hankyung chuckled.

‘Phew…’ Zheng Ying heaved a sigh of relieve and smiled at Hankyung.

‘Well… I still didn’t get your name yet…’

‘Oh~ my surname is Zheng, given name is Ying…’

‘Ah~ Miss Zheng…’ Hankyung nodded.

‘Just call me Zheng Ying….’

‘No, because u call me Mr.Han….’ Hankyung chuckled.

‘But… if not… what should I call u?’

‘Hangeng…’

‘Can I really do that?’ Zheng Ying asked expectantly.

‘Yes…’

‘Wah~ to think I can call my idol Hangeng…’ Zheng Ying chuckled happily at the sound of it and clapped her hand a little.

‘Zheng Ying, how long had u been following Super Junior?’ Hankyung asked.

‘Since Super Junior’05 day…’ Zheng Ying chuckled.

‘Really? But we are not famous at that point of time…’

‘Famous is not the reason of liking something…’ Zheng Ying chuckled.

‘Wow….’ Hankyung chuckled.

‘Hehehehe~ I been learning Korean as my second language during my schooling time… so I happen to stumble across Super Junior’05 one day….’

‘Ah… so u speak Korean?’

‘No….. my command of the language is horrible, I dare not even speak due to my weird accent…’ Zheng Ying chuckle.

‘Yeah… its hard…’ Hankyung nodded,

‘But u are good….’ Zheng Ying praised.

‘Didn’t u know my member always teased me for my bad Korean?’ Hankyung asked.

‘I… know… but its not your mother tongue…’ Zheng Ying muttered.

‘Precisely….’ Hankyung nodded. ‘Give me a second..’ Hankyung smiled apologetically at Zheng Ying as he pick up his phone.  

‘Yes? Babo Chul?’ Hankyung yelled at his phone, successfully making Zheng Ying chuckle. She walks away from the ward as to allow Hankyung to talk freely on the phone with his best friend. She come back moment later with some magazines and newpaper for Hankyung to kill his time.

‘Hi~ I thought u had gone back…’ Hankyung smiled as Zheng Ying entered the room again after a soft knock.

‘No… I just went to get this…’ Zheng Ying walked toward Hankyung and placed the papers and magazines on his side table. ‘For u to kill your time…’

‘Hmnn… thanks… But I though… I can talk to u?’

‘Its my pleasure… I am worried that… I might makes u feel uncomfortable staying here…’ Zheng Ying said with a little blush.

‘Oh no, u don’t… I will be bored if I were to stay here alone like this..’ Hankyung said as he leaned his back on the wall.

‘Hehehe! Heechul just call u isn’t?’

‘Aigh… he? Is only good at making my blood boil…’ Hankyung groaned.

‘Hehehehe~ u both are really close…’

‘Yes, we are… in a weird way….’

‘By screaming at each other?’ Zheng Ying said as she tries to contain her laughter.

‘Yes! U are indeed a fans then~ fine… u passed the test!’

‘Hahahaha! So… u are having doubt on me….’

‘No, not at all… I am 101% confirm now…’

‘Do u want to eat apple?’ Zheng Ying asked, picking up an apple.

‘Oh~ thanks…’ Hankyung hold his hand out for the apple but Zheng Ying shook his head at him.

‘Let me cut it for u…’

‘I can just eat like that…’

‘No worry….’ Zheng Ying said as she walked out from the ward, coming back with a knife, a plate and a dessert fork, started to peel the apple on her hand.

‘Hmnn… it must had been tiring and a great stress being a nurse isn’t?’

‘Well… tiring… every job is tiring no doubt… But I don’t think we are as stress as celebrity… Looking as u…How can u allow yourself to get sick like this?’ Zheng Ying asked, passing the plate of pared apple to him.

‘Well… I had not been feeling well since the 1st day I arrived…’

‘But u still goes for the press interview yesterday? Gosh~’ Zheng Ying exclaimed, rolling her eyes after that.

‘Ergh… how do u know?’ Hankyung asked, rubbing on his neck awkwardly.’

‘Told u I am a GF… please learn to love yourself more…Give me a second…’ Zheng Ying shrug her shoulder and cleared away the empty plate.

‘Thanks u…’ Hankyung nodded at her and pull the blanket up to cover himself. He is feeling a little cold right now.

Hankyung and Zheng Ying practically chatted about everything and it does amaze the both of them in how much common they shared.

‘U liked dancing too?’ Hankyung asked.

‘Rather saying I loved dancing, I  am sort of being forced too… when I am still young,.. but it had already become a habit for me…’ Zheng Ying shrugged.

‘Hehehehehe~’ Hankyung chuckled, raising up his head when he heard the clicking of the door.

‘Oh~ hyung! U are looking good!’ Ryeowook who is the 1st to come in smiled at how good his SJM leader look.

‘Yeah~ Ryeogaa…. I am feeling much more better…’ Hankyung nodded.

‘Hi~ an nyeong ha se yo?’ Zheng Ying greeted, as she bowed at the boys who started to pour in to the room

‘Hi~ an nyeong ha se yo~’ the boys too bowed at her, looking at each other after that.

‘I shall make my move then, since your friends had come to u…’ Zheng Ying said as she swing her bag to her shoulder.

‘Okay~ thanks for the time…’ Hankyung nodded, smiling gratefully at her.

‘Yes… take care…I am going… stay well…’ Zheng Ying waved at the boys  who is still a bit stunned at a stranger girl who appeared in their hyung’s room.

‘Hyung hyung hyung… who is she?’ Donghae asked as he dashed over to Hankyung who is still looking at Zheng Ying from behind.

‘Your friend?’ Siwon asked as he squeezed on Hankyung’s hand.

‘Erm… yeah.. u can say that…’ Hankyung nodded.

‘What do u mean by that? You can say that?!!’ Henry asked.

‘Well, she is one of the fans, and the nurse here… so…’ Hankyung explained.

‘WO~ hyung,… ur action are definitely fast!!!!’ Kyuhyun said with his thumb up.

‘Don’t talk crap!!! Stop having dirty mind..’ Hankyung complained.

‘Hahahahah~ u cant blame people having those kind of thoughts…’ Zhoumi said as he placed his hand on Hankyung’s forehead. ‘Great… the fever had subsided… and u certainly looked much more better today….’

‘Yeah… think I can be discharged tomorrow…’ Hankyung nodded.

‘Good…’ the boys chorused, getting busy on updating Hankyung on the things that they had been doing for that day.

………..

……………

………………..

Zheng Ying knocked on Hankyung’s door politely before she made her way into the room.

‘Hi~ I can see u are packing up…’ Zheng Ying said with a little smile.

‘Yeah~ the doctor just checked on me this morning and he said I am fit enough to be discharged…’ Hankyung nodded.

‘I heard about it too… thus I am here to say goodbye to u…’ Zheng Ying said between her chuckles. ‘I suppose, I will see u tonight? On the entertainment show?’

‘Yeah… and u are going?’ Hankyung asked hopefully.

‘Yeah… I am going…’ Zheng Ying nodded, with the little fan girl look on her face.

‘Hahahah! U are indeed an ELF no doubt….’

‘Erm… done packing?’ Zheng Ying asked as Hankyung pulled up the zipper of his bag.

‘Yeah… nothing much as well…’ Hankyung nodded.

‘Right… please take care.. I don’t wish to see u here as a patient again..’ Zheng ying chuckled, holding out her hand.

‘Thanks u…. u too… take care…’ Hankyung took her hand in his and gave it a gentle shake.

‘Let me show u the way to counter?’ Zheng Ying offered.

‘Yes… please…’ Hankyung nodded.

Zheng Ying waved her hand at Hankyung before he turned and makes his way toward the carpark where his manager  had  agreed to pick him up from.

He looked at his handphone hesitatingly before he dialed on the number he had saved before hand.

‘Excuse me, can I speak to one of ur nurse here by the name of Zheng Ying?’

‘Sure, wait a moment please…’the staff answer politely as she put the phone on hold.

‘Yes, this is Zheng Ying speaking…’

‘Oh~ Zheng Ying… I am… well…’

‘Hankyung?’ Zheng Ying asked.

‘Oh~ yes…’

‘Yes? Did u left anything here? Or are u feeling unwell again?’ Zheng Ying asked.

‘Well…. I am not… just… erm… just wondering… are u interested in visiting the backstage later??

‘Hehehehehe~ its ok… I suppose u guys will be pretty busy no matter before or after the show…’

‘Ergh… what about a dinner?’ Hankyung asked after plucking enough courage.

‘Dinner?’

‘Yeah… as a way to thank u…’

‘Can u really spare the time?’ Zheng Ying asked,

‘I suppose….’ Hankyung nodded, looking at his schedule table.

‘Tell u what, Hankyung, I need to go now… take down my number, ok? Its xxxxxxx’

‘Sure… so its xxxxxx..’ Hankyung repeated, doesn’t want to make a mistake on her number.

‘Yes, I shall talk to u again… see u…’ Zheng Ying said as she ended the call brieftly, heading toward her next point of duty.

…………..

Zheng Ying chuckled at how Hankyung described Heechul to her.

‘I always thought he liked guy…’ Zheng Ying said truthfully.

‘No way… that’s just his way to camouflage his deep interest on girl…’

‘Hahahahahaha! Aigoo…. That’s interesting… thanks for telling me that…’ Zheng Ying nodded.

‘Erm… so being his room mate can be a  nuisance too..’

‘Arent u afraid I might be selling u out?’ Zheng Ying asked.

‘No. u wont…’

‘How do u know… u never know…and u do know how these scandal worth right?’  Zheng ying asked, rubbing her hand.

‘U have no proof~’ Hankyung said with a little chuckle.

‘Hmnn… that’s true… I should had recorded down what u had just said…’

‘Hehehe~ its too late…’ Hankyung chuckled, wagging his finger.

‘Yeah… and its really late… u better get going…’ Zheng Ying nodded, after glimpsing at the wall clock .

‘Oh~ thanks for the dinner… and I am supposed to treat u for dinner… who know u are the one who had to cook for me instead…’ Hankyung said awkwardly.

‘U given me the poster complete with all the SJM signature as payback isn’t it? This is something which money cant buy… I loved it…’ Zheng Ying said cheerfully.

‘Glad u lliked it… I am making a move..’ Hankyung waved his hand at Zheng Ying and smiled a little to himself as he make his way back to his hotel..

Hankyung been constantly keeping in touch with Zheng Ying and met for several meals before he go back to Korea after his promotion for SJM ended.

……………

Hankyung really wished that he is able to participate on those few programs in China that is being proposed to him. However, no confirmation had been given to him yet from the management. He been praying hard everyday that they will have the confirmation for him as soon as possible as he really liked some of the roles that is being offered to him.

SJM are now in the China again to attend some of the shooting for their product endorsement. Hankyung beamed happily and made his way hastily toward the producer Chen that had offered him some of the roles previously.

‘Hi, Producer Chen!’

‘Hey, Hankyung! How u doing?’

‘I am fine… hope u are doing fine too..what are u guys doing here?’ Producer Chen asked as he nodded politely at the rest of the boys who bowed at him.

‘I am doing good… We are here for the shooting of a series of commercial…’

‘Ah I see… u guys are really busy… no wonder I cant ever seem  to get u in my production…’ Producer Chen said with a sigh.

‘Huh? What are u saying?’ Hankyung asked, shocked.

‘Ergh… all my proposal to your company had been rejected don’t u know that?’ Producer Chen asked as he casted a curious glance over to Hankyung who seems to be ignorant of the whole thing.

‘I am not… being made know of..’ Hankyung said as he shook his head slowly.

‘Ah… I see… well… let’s hope we are able to cooperate again next time?’ Producer Chen said as he extended his hand to Hankyung.

‘Yeah… sure… thanks…’ Hankyung nodded.

…………..

‘Stop drinking for goodness sake…’ Zheng Ying frowned as she pulled at Hankyung’s hand to stop him from picking up the alcohol bottle again.

‘Why are they treating me in this way?’ Hankyung slurred.

‘Well… might be due to your hectic schedule…’

‘But everyone is doing their individual activity, except me!!!! Not that I am not being offered any!!!’ Hankyung hissed.

‘Well… I am sorry to hear that…. But…. didn’t u ever try talking to the management?’

‘Its useless… they won’t listen to me…’ Hankyung said as he shook his head.

‘Didn’t your bandmate help u?’

‘I can’t even tell them that, frankly… we are at a totally different situation… they wouldn’t be able to understand me… I can only tell u, Zheng Ying…’

‘Gosh… I thought…’

‘Zheng Ying, they are Korean, I am not… somehow… the nationality does matter… although all of my bandmate been really nice to me… but I still receive different treatment from them…’

‘I am really sorry to hear that… gosh…’ Zheng Ying grabbed at Hankyung’s hand tightly and squeeze it tightly.

‘What should I do, Zheng Ying?’ Hankyung asked as he casted a questioning look at her.

‘Seriously… I  don’t know…’ Zheng Ying shook her head. Although she had a great mind of asking him to come back to China… but somehow, she felt its quite cruel to get him separated with his band mate who is as close as brother to him.

…………………

Hankyung was being paired with Jessica for the shooting of the music video of the Super Girl. Hankyung frowned a little at the thought of it… Somehow the pretty blond girl doesn’t seems to like working with him and he can feel it.

‘Hankyung ssi, lets get this done fast all right?’ Jessica who is alone with him right now said nonchalantly.

‘Yeah…I knew…Our flight is afternoon flight, we should have enough time to do it…’ Hankyung nodded numbly at her coldness and continued at studies the script on his hand. He knew they are running out of time as the SJM will have to attend some sort of commercial agreement thingy again at Beijing later…

‘Seriously Hankyung ssi… after staying in Korea for years… why on earth your Korean is still…. Well… forget about it… we don’t have to talk on the MV anyway…’ Jessica said as she swung her hand from side to side.

‘………………….’ Hankyung grabbed at the paper on his hand tightly, closing his eyes for a moment and tried to cool himself down. Its never a wise choice to argue with your partner prior to the shooting… and certainly, he knew he is the one to be blamed for if any argument arise between the 2 of them… since she appeared to be sweet and nice to everyone, but him….

……………..

Hankyung knocked on the door of Zheng Ying apartment furiously, not caring whether it is already the middle of the night.

‘Oh~ Hankyung?! Gosh!! U gotten yourself drunk again… come on in…’ Zheng Ying said as she helped him to get in to her apartment.

‘Zheng Ying!!! Why on earth I couldn’t get u on the line???!! Are u looking down on me too?’ Hankyung growled.

‘Gosh,.. look like u are really drunk…’ Zheng Ying shook her head, while helping him to the sofa.

‘Answer my question!!!’ Hankyung grabbed at her hand rather brutally and forced her to look at him.

‘Hankyung… what happen to u? I am not… well… My phone was in silent mode all the while… it was rather late when I realized that so I didn’t call back…I was thinking of returning it…. Next morning….’ Zheng Ying explained.

‘U are lying… u are looking down at me!! I don’t need your piteous… get away from me..’ Hankyung said as he pushed her away, trying to fumble his way out.

‘Wait… Hankyung… I am not.. what happen to u today? I am sorry for missing your call… but I really did not look down on u… I am your GF remember?’ Zheng Ying said, trying to talk some sense into him.

‘Really?’

‘Yes… trust me,ok?’ Zheng Ying nodded at him as she slowly guided him toward the sofa again, making her way toward the bathroom.

Zheng Ying looked at Hankyung who went quiet with his eyes closed right now. She squatted down and wiped on his sweaty face, ing his shirt a little as to make him comfortable. She looked down to his sleeping face and gave out a small sigh, caressing his cheek softly.

‘U are not asleep yet?’ Zheng Ying quickly withdrew her hand away from Hankyung when she is caught staring at him.  She blushed deeply and tried to get away from her awkward position.

‘Zheng Ying…. Don’t leave me alone, please…’ Hankyung begged, pulling her to his embrace.

‘I… all right… I won’t…. If u asked me to…’ Zheng Ying nodded, wrapping her hands around Hankyung’s neck and leaned to him.

‘Thanks u…’ Hankyung started to plant light kisses on her forehead, down to her cheek and finally on her lip down to her cheek bone….

Zheng Ying rationality told her she should be pushing him away before things gets out of hands… but on the other hands, her heart is doing the otherwise…

…………….

Hankyung opened his eyes slowly, feeling the great pain on his head…

‘Aigh….’ He gave out a small moan, mind completely blank for a moment. He stiffened up when he found out that there is a warm, soft body in his embrace right now. He quickly looked down and stunned for a second when he saw Zheng Ying lying on his embrace right now. He looked up and closed his eyes painfully when he realized he is at Zheng Ying’s room right now. ‘Gosh!!! What had I done?!’ Hankyung hissed while knocking on his own head.

Zheng Ying’s heart clenched when she heard what he had just said…Seems like he regretted on what had happened between them right now… She is, actually all the while awake…Just not willing to get up from the dream yet….Look like, she had to face the reality after all.

 ‘Hmnn….’ Zheng Ying moaned as she moves her body slightly.

‘Ergh..’ Hankyung stuttered nervously.

‘U are awake?’ Zheng Ying asked casually as she sit up, flipping her hairs away from her face.

‘Yeah…’

‘Right…’ Zheng Ying answered briefly as picked up her shirt and slipped into it, making her way to the bathroom, leaving  Hankyung alone in the room.

Hankyung had already gone by the time Zheng Ying stepped out from the bathroom. She had already expected this…. Can they still remain as friend after this thing happened?

……………

‘Zheng Ying?’

‘Oh yeah… Hankyung..’ Zheng Ying stuttered.

‘Well… I am sorry for leaving without informing… U know…’

‘Oh~ its ok… your schedule…. Yes…’ Zheng Ying answered.

‘Yeah… I am glad u understand… and well…. Zheng Ying… I am …. Sorry… for…’

‘Hankyung… nothing happened…. Nothing changed, don’t worry, I understand..’

‘Zheng Ying?!’

‘Just… can we forget about what happened, please?’ Zheng Ying pleaded, she really doesn’t want to lose his friendship.

‘I well…’

‘Just treat me like before… that’s all I asked from u… we are… still… friend?’ Zheng Ying asked.

‘Yeah… of course…’ Hankyung nodded, but he know things are never the same again…

…………….

Hankyung was talking joyfully to Zheng Ying about their latest progress for their upcoming SJM album, Super Girl. They had somehow managed to adjust themselves and stop having awkward feeling when they are talking over the phone right now. However, Hankyung doesn’t have the courage to talk to her face to face yet, even if he does drop by to China occasionally these days.

‘And… Hankyung,… will u be at korea next week?’

‘Yes, I am…. Most of the time I will be here till next month, when I started to get busy with the Super Girl promotion…why?’

‘Well…I am going to Korea next week… so… I was wondering if I could meet u up?’

‘Ergh….. Next week?’

‘Yeah… any day is fine with me… I know u are busy… but if in the case u couldn’t, I am fine… too.’ Zheng Ying said, she knew she shouldn’t do that… but she really miss him much.

‘I can’t promise u anything, Zheng Ying… I can’t…’  Hankyung sighed, he really can’t.

‘Yeah… I know… its ok… I understand…’

‘However, let me know when your arrival date is?’

‘Hankyung…. I know I shouldn’t said this… but please, if u doesn’t have the intention to do that… don’t, give me any hope, at all….’ Zheng Ying said with much difficulty.

‘Zheng Ying…’ Hankyung said awkwardly.

‘Fine, I will be there starting from next Monday, be staying for a week at Ibis, Myeongdong… My phone is working…. Please do not call just to ask me how am I doing… I might be having hope, which I know perfectly that I shouldn’t….Bye, Hankyung… rest early…’ Zheng Ying ended the call abruptly after saying her piece. Burying her face in her soft pillow.

……………

Hankyung followed behind Zheng Ying in sly since she stepped out from her hotel. He still doesn’t have the courage to approach her yet… and she will be back to Beijing 3 days later…

‘Caught u!!!’ Hankyung jumped when he felt a slap on his shoulder.

‘What are u doing here?!’ Hankyung hissed to Heechul, whom he still doesn’t failed to recognize through his disguise.

‘U been behaving sneakily all these while… so… who is that? We better get going before u lose your target…’ Heechul nodded toward Zheng Ying, who is walking toward the direction of the subway.

‘Stop following me…’ Hankyung warned.

‘I am not following u… I am following her…’ Heechul said between his evil chuckle, following behind Zheng Ying openly.

‘Gosh! Kim Heechul!’ Hankyung hissed.

Heechul and Hankyung are now seated nearby to Zheng Ying who is attentively stirring her Ginseng  soup right now, doesn’t have any intention to put the food in at all.

‘She looked so lonely…And u yet to tell me, who is she?’ Heechul asked, resting his head on his hand.

‘Please mind your own business..’

‘I am going to ask her myself then…’ Heechul threathen.

‘Go ahead, she speak Chinese…’ Hankyung said with a little smirk, Heechul doesn’t need to know that she understand Korean.

‘U sure? I am going…’ Heechul stand up, gesturing to make his way over.

‘Yeah…’ Hankyung commented dryly.

‘Fine….’ Heechul stand up and walked toward Zheng Ying, much to Hankyung surprise.

‘Gosh! Kim….’ Hankyung quickly pulled his hat down when his action successfully gained attention from the customer next table.

‘Hi~ Miss, alone? Can I sit?’ Heechul asked, in the simplest Korean he can think of… he had a hunch that this lady here does understand some basic Korean right? She doesn’t seem to have any problem placing her order just now.

 ‘Oh!? An nyeong ha se yo… Heechul ssi… please… have a seat…’ Zheng Ying too answered in Korean.

‘Ah… u speak Korean…’ Heechul said on glee… good, communication is not a problem then.

‘I… a little, if u speak it slowly, and short…’ Zheng Ying nodded.

‘Hehehehe~ no problem… aren’t u going to eat that?’ Heechul asked, pointing to her soup.

‘Oh… yes… going to… how about u?’ Zheng Ying asked.

‘Don’t mind me…. please…’ Heechul chuckled, pointing toward her soup.

‘Fine…’ Zheng Ying nodded, sipping the soup slowly.

‘How do u…. know our Hankyungie?’ Heechul asked, with a smirk.

‘What? U are saying?’ Zheng Ying raised her head and looked at Heechul, surprised.

‘Hehehehe~ I suppose I am right then…’

‘He… told u about me?’ Zheng Ying asked,

‘He refused to…’ Heechul shook his head.

‘Then how do u….’ Zheng Ying casted a questioningly look over to Heechul before she looked around the shop, successfully spotting Hankyung who is currently looking at the 2 of them right now.

‘Opppsss…’ Heechul gasped, seems like Hankyung is being discovered…. He hopes he wont be killed by the Chinese man later….

‘I am sorry, Heechul ssi… I need to go…’ Zheng Ying stand up and makes her way toward the counter, running out from the shop after making her payment. It does upset her much that Hankyung doesn’t even bother to talk to her when he met with her like this… so she is that detestable to him, like a pest….

‘WHAT HAD U SAID TO HER???!’ Hankyung said in a killer mode.

‘I didn’t, I just asked whether she knew u… and she spotted u…’ Heechul shrugged his shoulder.

‘U! I will settled the score with u later on!’ Hankyung hissed, giving chase for Zheng Ying. However, he had totally lose her when he stepped out from the restaurant. He is hesitating whether he should be calling her when Heechul tapped on his shoulder again.

‘Why don’t u just call her? I am sure u will have her number…’ Heechul asked.

‘Things are complicated, Chul….’ Hankyung said with a sigh.

‘How complicated can that be? She must be the girl the SJM boys mentioned previously?’

‘Yes… she is….’ Hankyung nodded.

‘Hehehee! She seems like a good catch… I don’t mind having her if u are not interested… she seems interested in me too…’ Heechul chuckled.

‘Leave her alone…’ Hankyung hissed.

‘Heheheheheheheheheheh~ come on, let’s find a place to talk….’ Heechul hugged at Hankyung’s neck and pulled him toward one of the quieter eatery…

…………..

Zheng Ying slumped down to her bed after her shower…a long day loitering around Seoul does really make her tired.

‘Alright…. Forget everything and start all over again when u get back to China, ok?’ Zheng Ying talked to her own reflection on the mirror.

‘Yes…’ She nodded slowly to herself and smiled to herself a little as she rubbed some of beauty products she just gotten to her face.

‘DING DONG!’ Zheng Ying frowned when the door bell of her room rang.

‘Maybe its next door?’ Zheng Ying shrugged as she continued to explore the beauty products. She couldn’t possible be having guest…

‘DING DONG’ the doorbell of her room rang again, when it failed to gained her attention previously.

‘Well… maybe the staff of the hotel…’ Zheng Ying guessed as she made her way toward the door. She was hesitating whether should she open the door when she failed to see who is the visitor through the cat’s eyes.

Unable to contain her curiosity, Zheng Ying opened the door slowly.

‘Zheng Ying…’ Hankyung called out meekily to her.

‘Yes?’ Zheng Ying asked coldly, although her heartbeat does the otherwise.

‘I need to talk to u…’

‘Come on in…’ Zheng Ying said, making her way toward her room.

‘Zheng Ying… Is there any purpose of your visit here?’ Hankyung asked directly.

‘No…thing…..’ she can’t possibly be telling him she missed him? He will definitely freaked out at the sound of it…

‘I well… u can tell me… I am mentally prepared…’ Hankyung stuttered.

‘What do u think I wanted to tell u?’ Zheng Ying asked suspiciously.

‘Well…’ Hankyung stuttered, glancing over to her tummy every now and then.

‘Well?’ Zheng Ying asked, following his traces of glances.

‘It… u know…’ Hankyung stuttered nervously, glancing toward her tummy again.

‘U… I hope u are not thinking of…’ Zheng Ying asked, placing her hand on her tummy.

‘Yeah… so… is it?’

‘So, other than this, u have nothing to talk to me?’ Zheng Ying asked.

‘Zheng Ying…’

‘Fine, I am not… so u can leave now, Hankyung…’ 

‘I doesn’t meant that way…’

‘U doesn’t even feel like talking to me when we met just now isn’t it? Don’t worry… I wont be bugging u again..’ Zheng Ying said as she make her way toward the door, opening it.

‘Zheng Ying… I never thought u are bugging me…’ Hankyung frowned, slapping the door shut.

‘Its ok, u doesn’t have to make me feel better… I need a rest…please…’ Zheng Ying said as she opened the door again.

‘Zheng Ying… do u know how confused I am!!! I am not supposed to fall in love but I did!!!’ Hankyung said as he tried to take her in his embrace.

‘Get away from me….I don’t believe u!’ Zheng Ying struggled.

‘I been trying very hard to tell myself I am not too…. But I can’t cheat myself anymore… after what happened to us… but I am still afraid…’ Hankyung continued.

‘That’s just your excuse… don’t touch me… let me go…’

‘Zheng Ying…I doesn’t bear to get myself to get u to wait for me…. here I am stuck in Korea…’

‘Hankyung….u are selfish… did u ever asked me whether I am willing or not? U did not! So the fact is, that’s still your excuse!’ Zheng Ying yelled.

‘If I am lying? Why do I bother to follow u around these days?’

‘U…. followed me?’ Zheng Ying asked, shocked at the piece of new information she just gotten.

‘Else…. Do u think its really that easy to meet into each other in Seoul like this?’ Hankyung said between his chuckle.

‘Why didn’t u tell me?’ Zheng Ying asked.

‘Because u didn’t gave me any chance… babo!’ Hankyung said while knocking on her head a little, wrapping her in his embrace after that.

‘So…. U are not confused now?’ Zheng Ying asked.

‘Yeah…. I am not,… the feeling of losing u is horrible…’ Hankyung whispered.

‘For your information…. I will always be waiting for u…’ Zheng Ying too whispered in his ear, pecking his cheek after that.

‘Thanks…’ Hankyung whispered, as he kissed her on her lip.

……………………

‘No, don’t….’ Zheng Ying shook her head when Hankyung told her about his intention of terminating his contract with SM Entertainment.

‘Ying Er… don’t u bother to ask me why I am doing that 1st?’ Hankyung asked.

‘Geng…. No, I told u…. I doesn’t mind u not being with me all the time… we are all adult… we doesn’t need to be with each other 24 hours a day….’

‘But… I need u…’ Hankyung said as he wrapped his arms around her. ‘Moreover, I liked being in my home country too… I told u what I been going through all the while right?’

‘But…. what about your buddy? What would they think…’ Zheng Ying asked.

‘Well… it takes time for them to get used to it… so no worry…’ Hankyung consoled. However, couldn’t help worrying a little at that point too…

……………….

Zheng Ying followed behind Hankyung excitedly as they make their way toward the eatery.

‘Oh… I am a bit nervous…’ Zheng Ying whispered to Hankyung.

‘Actually… me too….’ Hankyung too gripped at Zheng Ying’s hand tightly. It been a while since he meet his bandmate like this, in a group. He ever met Siwon and Heechul previously but not the all the boys, the whole group.

‘Will they… be… still angry?’ Zheng Ying asked.

‘Seriously… I don’t know…’ Hankyung answered while gripping on to her hand tighter.

The laughter and cheering of the boys can be heard the moment they stepped into the shop. No doubt, this is indeed the place where they are right now.

Hankyung and Zheng Ying make their way slowly toward the room where they are right now, hesitating….

‘We… can’t be standing here all night right?’ Zheng Ying asked.

‘Yeah….’ Hankyung nodded.

‘Shall we?’ Zheng Ying asked, pointing to the door.

‘Ok….’ Hankyung nodded as he slid the paper door aside, looking at the chaos in the room.

‘………………….’ Everyone stopped with what they are doing right now and looked at the 2 visitors. They are shocked when they found out that one of the new visitors is none other than Hankyung, who had been missing from their life quite a while ago.

‘Geng!’ Heechul dashed toward the said guy and pulled him in to the room.

‘Come on in….’ Ae Li too, pulled at Zheng Ying’s hand and closed the door after them.

‘Ergh…. Hi?’ Zheng Ying said nervously, looking toward Hankyung, she didn’t expect it will be that awkward…

‘Yah! Wake up, all of u! he is real!’ Heechul gave Leeteuk a poke, successfully making him awake from his daze?

‘Hankyung?!’ Leeteuk asked, walking toward him and wrapped his arm around the Chinese man. ‘U are back!!!’

‘Hyung!!! Its really u!!! Gosh!! We are not dreaming!!!’ The room soon become rowdy again as the boys rushed over to squeeze Hankyung in their hug attack again.

‘Oh~ I miss this feeling…’ Hankyung squealed excitedly as he return the hug of every boy.

‘Therefore, u should had dropped by more often… is China that far away from Korea?’ Leeteuk asked, slapping on his shoulder.

‘Are u free to entertain me then?’ Hankyung asked.

‘I had a family to attend to, ok?’ Leeteuk said as he looked toward Hyojin and Junho.

‘Hehehe! And this is….Zheng Ying, my wife…’ Hankyung chuckled, pulling Zheng Ying up.

‘Ah!! The nurse!’ Ryeowook exclaimed.

‘Oh~ yes, the pretty nurse…’ Henry nodded.

‘Heheheheh! Thanks for still remembering me…’ Zheng Ying nodded. ‘Yes, I am the nurse…’

‘Wah~ look like I sent u to the right hospital after all, Geng…’ Zhoumi chuckled.

‘Yeah… thank u…’ Hankyung said with chuckles.

‘Ok, lets get thing started then….’ Siwon suggested.

‘Oh…leave the reminiscing part later on…’ Eunhyuk nodded, noticing that Lizzy is looking a bit tired by now…

‘But I still demand an explanation from u. Geng…’ Leeteuk said with a frown.

‘Huh?’ Hankyung stuttered.

‘Everything… although it been year… but I think we deserve to know what happened then…’ Leeteuk insisted.

‘Yes… I understand…’ Hankyung nodded, knowing his leadership illness is acting up again.

‘Right… we are we just now?’ Leeteuk asked, turning back to his happy mood again.

‘Ok, we have a plan…’ Shindong continued.

‘A café, which belong to us only..’ Sungmin chuckled.

‘So u are being asked back to chip in money~’ Heechul chuckled, slapping on Hankyung’s arm.

‘That’s sound like a great idea….’ Hankyung nodded, he liked that idea very much indeed.

‘U do not have to worry about the management though… we gotten ourself a consultant and the manager…’ Donghae continued.

‘erm…hmnnn…’ Yesung gave out a little cough, patting on his chest. ‘I am the consultant..’

‘Yeah… make to do with it…’ Ryeowook nodded.

‘And the manager is, girlfriend of Kangin hyung… here, Soojung…’ Zhoumi pointed toward Soojung.

‘I saw several new faces here… mind to introduce a bit 1st?’ Hankyung said, peering around.

‘All right…u should meet your hyung su nim, Hyojin, and this is Junho… Junho ah, say hi to Geng Ja geun appa and Ying Ja geun omma…’ Leeteuk said.

‘Geng Ja geun appa, Ying ja geun omma, an yeong…’ Junho said with a bow, walking over to give the both of them a hug after that.

‘Oh my god… he is so cute….’ Zheng Ying gasped and pulled Junho to her lap, kissing on his cheek after that.

‘Hehe… seem like u can plan for your own child too, Geng…’ Hyojin said with a chuckle.

‘Maybe…’ Hankyung nodded.

‘Yah~ Geng….’ Heechul began.

‘Please skip Ae Li, I gotten a bit tired of seeing her already…’ Hankyung teased.

‘Very good, Hankyung ssi….’ Ae Li nodded with a little pout.

‘I am not talking about her, I had been getting tired of her too… Its Cherry… I wanted u to meet Cherry…’ Heechul continued, successfully earning himself a slap on his arm from his wife.

‘Cherry?! Miniature Kim Heechul? Where is she?’ Hankyung asked.

‘My wife Chaerin brought her to the washroom, should be back soon…’ Donghae answered, looking at the door expectantly.

‘Ok, so, as spoken this is Soojung, Kangin hyung girlfriend.’ Siwon introduced. ‘And this is my Hana…’

‘Ah~ u heard a lot about u from Siwon, Hana~ Wonnie… good choice…’ Hankyung said with his thumb up.

‘U bet…. I managed to convert her to Christian…U should….’ Siwon went on.

‘Ok, next~’ Hankyung said, turning away his head from the gentleman who still try to convert him after all these years.

‘Hyung…’ Siwon protested. Hana covered Siwon’s mouth and gave out a chuckle, Siwon can really be a little too religious at times.

‘This is my Hye Ah…’ Sungmin chuckle, pecking at Hye Ah’s cheek after that to show his possession.

‘Hehehe~ Hi~’ Hye Ah greeted as she blushed a little at Sungmin action.

‘This is….’ Yesung began.

‘JIN YOUNG!!!!’ Hankyung exclaimed, pointing at Jin Young.

‘Yes, Geng oppa…’ Jin Young nodded at him shyly.

‘Oh! So u managed to find her? Yesung ah?’ Hankyung asked in amazement.

‘Yeah…. Hahaha~ because of our turtles… so it a wise choice for me to rear turtles after all…’ Yesung nodded, scratching the back of his neck.

‘Good for u….’ Hankyung nodded at the two of them.

‘We are back~’ Chaerin chanted, with Cherry in tow.

‘That small beauty is Cherry…’ Donghae pointed to the little girl. ‘And the great beauty is my wifey, Chaerin…’ Donghae pointed toward the 2 girls, successfully earning some sniggering from other.

‘Ah… Cherry ah…’ Hankyung laughed, picking up the little girl who is looking at him with her great big eyes. ‘Aiggoooo…. Carbon copy of Kim Heechul…’ Hankyung gasped.

‘Geng….shu…shu…(Uncle Geng)…’ Cherry chanted.

‘Yes, right, Geng Shu shu….’ Donghae nodded, the little girl remembered what they taught her after all.

‘Good girl…. Ying Ah yi….’ Chaerin teach, pointing toward Zheng Ying.

‘Ying Yi Yi~’ Cherry squealed in her high pitch voice, chuckling to herself after that.

‘Aigoo….. such a sweet angel…’ The adult in the room squealed in delight upon witnessing the cuteness of the little girl.

‘Ok, let’s get on with the introduction….’ Kyuhyun piped in, he been waiting to show off his Yuri. ‘This is Yuri, my evil girl friend…’

‘Cho Kyuhyun!’ Yuri protested.

‘All the best to match u, evil maknae…she game?’ Hankyung sneered.

‘U bet~’ Kyuhyun nodded proudly.

‘Hahahahha~but too bad my girlfriend doesn’t cook well like me, hyung…’ Ryeowook interrupted.

‘YAH!!!!’ Suan yelled, slapping on her boyfriend’s arm.

‘She is Suan… By the way, she is a Chinese…’ Ryeowook continued.

‘Hello~’  Hankyung, Zheng Ying and Suan nodded at each other, determining to get to know each other better.

‘I am sorry, my girl friend is having her examination… she will only be here next time…. However, this is her picture, she is Minxuan…’ Henry explained, flashing them the picture of her girlfriend.    

‘Hyung… I don’t have to introduce her don’t I?’ Shindong asked, pointing toward Nari.

‘Nari~ so, are u happy that u have so many accompanies now?’ Hankyung asked.

‘Not really a good idea. Hyung… u don’t know how horrible these girls are at times..’ Shindong shrugged his shoulder.

‘Yeah… they even  collaborate to makes life difficult for me and Hyuk previously…’ Sungmin nodded in agreement.

‘Exactly! Yuri is the female version of Kyu I can tell u… with 10x more evil idea than him…’ Eunhyuk shrug the moment he thought of the girls’ ‘brilliant’ idea.

‘U BOTH DESERVE THAT!!’ The girls chorused.

‘Wow~’ Hankyung gasped, looking at Zheng Ying worriedly. ‘I thought she is bad enough…’ Hankyung whispered, pointing toward Zheng Ying.

‘Mr.Han Kyung….’ Zheng Ying hisses dangerously at him.

‘Hehehehehehe! Mi, yours?’ Hankyung asked, attempting to change the topic immediately.

‘Oh~ she is Liang Jingjing….’ Zhoumi introduced.

‘Hi~ nice to meet u… Ah…. I  finally had a companion… I am so lonely being alone in Beijing…’ Jingjing said while looking at Zheng Ying.

‘Yeah! We definitely should hang out more…’ Zheng Ying nodded at her.

‘Do u think that’s a good idea?’ Zhoumi whispered to Hankyung.

‘What can we do? We can’t stop them right?’ Hankyung sighed.

‘Heheheheehhe~ seems like both of u are in luck, hyung~’ Siwon laughed, Amazed at how easily the girls can corrupt his innocent Hana mind in such a short time.

‘Yeah… Youngie been changing from bad to worst too….’ Yesung complaint.

‘U know…’ Sungmin too joined in the conversation.

‘They are a scary bunch when they joined force….’ Leeteuk piped in.

‘EXACTLY’ Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Shindong, Ryeowook and Donghae nodded in agreement.

‘YAH!’ the girl yelled at the boys who are busily whispering to each other.

‘Better concentrate on the café instead, shall we?’ Hyojin suggested.

‘Ok~ end off the introduction, let’s get started…’ Leeteuk said after he clapped his hand.

…………………..

The boys and girls are now crowding together, waiting for Soojung to bring Kangin over. They been working very hard to get this café done before Kangin ended his military service as a surprise for him….

They wouldn’t want Soojung to have any sort of connection with her previous boyfriend again. Thus, they suggested her returning her previous café to him and make a clean break with him.

Kangin stepped into the lovely café, and being surprised when he is being taken over by the hug attack again…

‘Brat!!!! We are missing u!’ Leeteuk said, complete with a slap on his shoulder.

‘Sam cheom….’ Junho ran toward Kangin in top speed and hugged his leg, smiling at him.

‘Aigoo… Junho…. Good boy…’ Kangin stooped down and carried Junho up in his arm, kissing on his cheek.

‘Hehehe~ he been asking all sort of question about u, Kangin…’ Hyojin chuckled, taking over Junho.

‘Really? U love me that much?’ Kangin asked, smiling at the very-Leeteuk alike boy who nodded at him vigorously.

‘U shouldn’t carry heavy stuff… just put him down…Junho ah… u are a big boy now right?’ Leeteuk frowned at the action of his wife and took over Junho, talking softly to him after that.

‘Uhmnn… I can walk on my own…’ Junho struggled to get down from his father embrace and went toward Hyojin, rubbing at her tummy gently. ‘I love u, dongsaeng….’

‘Oh…. Hyung su nim is pregnant?’ Kangin said surprisingly.

‘Yes! My dongsaeng is 2 months old…’ Junho chuckled and nodded at Kangin.

‘Hehehehehe! He is our deputy of publicity…’ Leeteuk chuckled, ruffling on Junho’s hair.

‘Congratulation!!! But u sure are good at keeping secret… u didn’t tell me that u are planning for a 2nd one last time….’ Kangin gave Leeteuk another big hug. Seems like there is lots of news he need to catch up from the boys.

‘Youngwoon ah… it just come naturally…’ Leeteuk chuckled with his famous ‘ang- ang- ang’ mode.

*Tring tring* a chain of melodious sound come from the anklet on Cherry’s plump leg as she marched toward Junho with her pretty dad in tow.

‘O…ba….(oppa)’ Cherry grabs at Junho’s hand and chuckled at him cutely. Junho on the other hand wrapped her in his embrace and gave her a peck on her forehead.

‘Aigoo….how is my Cherry ah?’ Kangin squatted down and kissed on her chubby cheek. Cherry looked at Kangin with her curious big eyes and looked toward Heechul.

‘Cherry ah… say sam cheon, Youngwoon sam cheon…’ Heechul teach.

‘Sang….chong…’ Cherry too muttered at Kangin, stretching out her plump hands at the said strong man.

‘Hehehehehe~ good girl~ where are your eomma?’ Kangin asked, grabbing at her hand and carried her up.

‘Mama….’ Cherry pointed toward a certain corner of the room where Ae Li is sitting down, rummaging her great big belly.

‘Oh~ Kangin ah~ sorry… kind of inconvenient for me to go over….He is extremely heavy…’ Ae Li said with a heavy sigh.

‘Its ok, I will come over…’ Kangin walked over to Ae Li and gave her a big hug.

‘Aigoo… getting fitter…’ Ae Li chuckled.

‘Hehehehe! Everyone is fitter than your husband ok?’ Suan chuckled, sticking out her tongue at Heechul.

‘Yeah… I know Ryeongaa had good abs nowadays too, don’t have to show off…’ Yuri sneered.

‘Hehehehe! Oops~ I forgotten your husband to be is not athletic too….’ Suan too sneered at Yuri.

‘Oh~ Jeong Hee Suan…. Are u trying to hint me to put husband to be in front of your Ryeogaa? I am sorry, should be Mrs. Kim Ryeowook to be…’ Yuri laughed, enjoying the pissed look on her face very much.

‘I told u I am not marrying him yet!’ Suan protested.

‘Because she still failed to lose weight…’ Ryeowook said sarcastically.

‘YAH!!!! Kim Ryeowook!!! Are u courting death!!! Who ask u to said that?’ Suan pounced toward Ryeowook and smack on him repeatedly.

‘Ok.. Ok… I am wrong.. I am wrong,… forgive me ok?’ Ryeowook caught hold of Suan’s hand and pecked on her lip, smiling at her brightly after that.

‘Ewww…. Both of u better get married faster… can’t stand the both of u…’ Kyuhyun walked away from the WookSuan and made his way toward Yuri.

‘So… who will be getting married 1st?’ Kangin asked, confused.

‘If Suan refused to married before she lose weight… Maybe me? Provided she agree…’ Kyuhyun said in glee as he pulled Yuri onto his lap.

‘I told u, I am going to wait till u learnt to love me more than ur game…’ Yuri wrapped her arm around Kyuhyun and pouted at him.

‘I do love u more than my game… U are my utmost priority…’

‘Lying….’ Yuri chuckled.

‘No… I am not…But its okay… I am the maknae anyway… I don’t mind giving the change to my hyungs 1st…’ Kyuhyun chuckled as he peered over to Yesung.

‘Ok, although I am older… but I just started to date Jin Young not too long ago… I wanted to enjoy being in a relationship longer….’

‘But Jin Young is the 1st SUJU girl ever appeared…. Minus out Hyojin hyung su nim whom we are not aware to that time…’ Kangin chuckled, looking over to the turtle girl.

‘Kangin oppa… I am not… I mean we are not dating that time…’ Jin Young denied.

‘AIGOOOOO~~~’ the whole gang of boys and girls rolled their eyes at the sound of that, they are getting tired of telling Jin Young that Yesung had liked her years back.

‘No matter what, I wanted her to enjoy being in the relationship longer…’ Yesung said as he wrapped his hands around Jin Young’s waist from behind and leaned his head on her shoulder.

‘Even if we minus out the times where the both of u met previously. U both been dating for a year plus… high time to get marry….’ Siwon chuckled, he always thought Yesung would be anxious to get married earlier judging from how he sticks to Jin Young.

‘A year already? Did we?’ Yesung turned his head toward Jin Young who shrugged her shoulder. ‘Why did I always had the feel that we just met?’ Yesung said cheesily as he pecked on Jin Young’s cheek.

‘Ewww…..’ the boys and girls protested.

‘U all do that all the time too, ok?’ Yesung chuckled.

‘Let me be the 1st to get married then…’ Siwon announced.

 ‘REALLYY!!!!????’ the boys and girls chorused.

‘Yet to start plan the planning…. But should be soon…’ Hana said shyly.

‘U know how hard it is to get her to accept my proposal…. And my parent been harping on it everyday, saying I should had abducted her to my house directly ASAP…’ Siwon chuckled, pulling Hana to his embrace too.

‘U are exaggerating…’ Hana leaned to him and chuckled at Siwon’s word.

‘He is not…. We can all be his witness…’ Donghae said as he massage on Chaerin’s shoulder.

‘Anyway… it’s a deal now… so, please look forward to my wedding.’ Siwon concluded.

‘Huh? Are u going to throw a century wedding? Just the thought of going to your house party makes me sweat….have to pretend to be prim and proper in front of all the noble people…. I prefer wedding like Heechul hyung…. Where there are only us, and we can just be ourself….’ Eunhyuk chuckled, making eyes at Lizzy.

‘Why are u looking at me?’ Lizzy blushed, pushing his face away.

‘Who do u expect me to look at then? Donghae? Marry him and make EunHae a reality?’ Eunhyuk snapped.

‘That’s sound like a good idea, monkey Hyuk~’ Lizzy nodded.

‘Merlion Lizzy, don’t come crying to me if I really marry someone else…’ Eunhyuk hissed.

‘Hoho~  don’t worry, I will be there early that day to convey my congrate, provided someone is willing to marry u~’ Lizzy snapped, looking over to Donghae..

‘I am sorry, I am married, Hyuk~’ Donghae chuckled, picking up Chaerin’s hand and show Eunhyuk their wedding bands.

‘Yah~ u really wanna to treat me that way?’ Eunhyuk hissed at Lizzy.

‘Yes~’ Lizzy nodded.

‘I am going to call your parent…’ Eunhyuk threaten, picking out his phone.

‘Yah! Stop threatening me…’ Lizzy caught hold of Eunhyuk’s hand and casted him a warning look.

‘So, are u going to marry me?’ Eunhyuk asked with a smirk.

‘Wow~ is that a proposal? Hyuk?’ Donghae leaned forward interestedly. Lizzy whispered something in Eunhyuk’s ear and he nodded happily at her, with his gummy smile.

‘U sure? Won’t be going against your words?’ Eunhyuk double confirm with Lizzy. Lizzy nodded earnestly at him with a sweet smile on her lip.

‘Yah~ what is that? Share…’ Donghae continue to pursue, poking on Eunhyuk’s hand.

‘Secret!’ both Eunhyuk and Lizzy chorused.

‘Aigh…’ can’t stand the both of u… Keep your volume down cant u….don’t scare my little fishy….’ Donghae said as he circled his hand around Chaerin’s waist.

‘Huh? U are pregnant too? Chaerin?’ Kangin asked in amazement. How can it be so coincidence?

‘No, he is blabbering nonsense…’ Chaerin slapped on Donghae’s hand and straighten herself up, looking at the rest of the boys and girls with a great blush on her face.

‘How do u know that u are not?’ Donghae questioned cheekily.

‘How can u be sure she is then?’ Hana asked.

‘Because I been working very hard!’ Donghae answer with a chuckle.

‘LEE DONGHAE!!!!” Chaerin covered Donghae’s mouth and fall into a greater blush.

‘We are family, don’t have to be shy…’ Donghae pried away Chaerin’s hand and smile cheekily at him.

‘How can u be a father when u are as childish as this?’ Chaerin rolled her eyes at Donghae and crossed her hand.

‘Then make me a father so that I can practice…’ Donghae said as he wrapped his hands  around Chaerin again.

‘U are really hopeless…’ Chaerin chuckled, giving in to the Fishy cuteness. Moreover, she really did anticipate for their children to be born… She really would like to have a child whom looks like Donghae very much…

‘I prefer little Chaerin…. See how sweet Cherry is?’ Donghae said while looking at Chaerin meaningfully.

‘How do u know what I am thinking?’ Chaerin asked in amazement.

‘Cos I lived in your heart…’ Donghae chuckled.

‘EIWW~ u are  getting from bad to worst, Hae….’ Kangin shrugged, sometime it does amazed him how his brother changed after their marriage.

‘Hehehe~ u will change too, after your marriage I believe… In fact I already seen some changes in u already, hyung…’ Shindong chuckled.

‘Yes, we all know u are already on the countdown stage of your wedding… do not show off…’ Sungmin sneered.

‘Aigoo… are u jealous? Minnie ah… now that u have your bunny girl, u can do the same too….’ Shindong teased.

‘Precisely, u can even beat us to it, we won’t mind…’ Nari add on, leaning on to Shindong.

‘Oh~ Please…. U know we are the last couple in the group…’ Hye Ah said as she stuffs a piece of chocolate into Sungmin’s mouth.

‘Thanks u…’ Sungmin said in his eagyo mode, pulling Hye Ah to his lap for a kiss.

‘U are most welcome…Erm… weird? The chocolate seems to taste nicer? ’ Hye Ah commented as she pecked on Sungmin’s lip again. ‘It indeed taste nicer…’

‘Hye Ah… u are really falling deeply into his spell…’ Nari said with a shrug. This bunny couple are really sickeningly sweet sometime.

‘Oh~ don’t u fall deep into Shindong’s spell too? To be able to stick with him for years…’ Hye Ah chuckled, wrapping her arms around Sungmin.

‘Hye Ah… u sure u are same age with Ae Li hyung su nim?’ Kangin asked, if someone told him Sungmin is older than Hye Ah by 3 years old he would had buy it, not the other way round…

‘Oh yes, I am…’ Hye Ah nodded at Kangin, giving him a sweet smile.

‘I can’t believe it…’ Kangin shook his head disbelievingly.

‘I am sorry I look old. Youngwoon ssi….’ Ae Li shrieked from her seat.

‘Hahahahahahahahahahha~’ the rest of the hangs laughed at Ae Li’s pissed face and Heechul dashed over to Kangin in top speed.

‘Any comment on my wife? Huh??’ Heechul caught Kangin by the cuff and gave him the murderous look.

‘No..nothing, hyung…. I am just surprised how Ae Li Hyung su nim manage to preserve her look…. Hehehehe!’ Kangin chuckled nervously.

‘Is that so? I do think so too… who can tell she is the mum of 2?’ Heechul let go of Kangin happily and went back to his wife, caressing her tummy gently.

‘Babo Chul… can’t u see he is just trying to humor u?’  Ae Li chuckled, ruffling her husband hair gently.

‘Is it? It doesn’t matter isn’t it?’ As long as I thought so…’ Heechul smirked at his wife, who started to chuckle giddily at Heechul’s comment again.

‘Both of u…. I won’t be surprise if the both of u can have a football team of children…’ Sungmin shrugged, it’s a wonder how these 2 can be still so much in love with each other when they had been married for almost 4 years.

‘I believe u will have a football team of children too in future… Minnie….’ Ae Li chuckled.

‘Yes, I wish I can too, but this girl here refuse to marry me yet….’ Sungmin said as he patted Hye Ah’s back.

‘Hehehehe! Be a little bit more patient wont u? Dear Minnie… ’ Hye Ah chuckled, meanwhile, she just wished that Sungmin will be able to concentrate on his career with no worries.

‘I can’t guarantee on that… U know I can’t wait to marry u too….’

‘Aigoo… my sweet bunny…’ Hye Ah pecked on Sungmin’s lip again before she leaned to his chest.

‘Sometime I do wonder if it’s a good idea to bring Junho and Hyojin here…. Might contaminate my child innocent eyes…’ Leeteuk said as he rolled his eyes.

‘You are equally bad yourself, hyung…’ Zhoumi said as he rolled his eyes. Jingjing and him almost had the shock of their life when they accidently come across to one of the incident where TeukJin are engrossly exploring each other.

‘Exactly , Leeteuk oppa… I still can remember what happen…’ Jingjing said with a shrug on her shoulder.

‘Hahahahaha! Then… maybe i should tell the rest what I saw at China….’ Eunhyuk winked mischievously toward the rest of the SJM member.

‘Oh… that one….’ Donghae chuckled, slapping on his leg.

‘What is that?’ Jingjing asked innocently.

‘Jingjing…’ Zhoumi hissed at Jingjing, shaking his head at her. He knew nothing good will be coming out from the boy’s mouth for sure.

Donghae stand up and cleared his throat, looking over to Eunhyuk, his best partner forever. Eunhyuk chuckled as he made his way toward Donghae and place his palm on Donghae’s mouth before he landed a kiss on his own hand fiercely.

‘Oh, Zhoumi what are u doing?’ Donghae yelled in his high pitched sound.

‘Jingjing…  u know I love u…’ Eunhyuk said with his loving eyes.

‘Mi….’ Donghae said as he leaned his head on Eunhyuk chest.

‘I love u Jingjing…’ Eunhyuk said

‘I love u too, Mi…’ Donghae confessed before the 2 of them ‘kiss passionately’ again.

‘OH~ ah~ so this is what happen…. But isn’t it a little too fast for the 2 of u?? only after a week stay in China?’ Kangin enquiry.

‘Aigoo… they are long time lover, hyung…. Reconciled….’ Siwon chuckled.

‘Yes, hyung… I knew her before I even debuted… she cling to me like leech…’ Zhoumi said with a disgusted look on his face.

‘Zhoumi, that’s not what I remembered….’Jingjing hissed at Zhoumi, crossing her hand.

‘That’s not what I remember too, Mi…’ Siwon chuckled.

‘Hehehe~ Wonnie know best don’t u?’ Sungmin chuckled when he remembered how abnormal Zhoumi became upon seeing the close interaction between Siwon and Jingjing.   

‘Just tell the truth, u are jealous at that time, Mi… u even cursed and swear at Siwonnie…’ Kyuhyun piped in with a up to no good smirk.

‘Oh really?’ Siwon asked, peering over to Zhoumi with his dancing eye brows.

‘I… didn’t…’ Zhoumi denied, he just spoke bad about Siwon, no cursing and swearing all right.

‘Oh~ hoh~ telling lies… do u really liked me that much?’ Jingjing asked, pinching on Zhoumi’s cheek.

‘Yeah… I loved u… else why would I be going back to u after so long?’ Zhoumi answered, rolling his eyes.

‘I love u too…’ Jingjing chuckled, wrapping her arms around Zhoumi’s slender waist.

‘Heheheheh~ can’t stand the both of u…’ Ryeowook chuckled, although he is quite customized to it back in China.

‘Henry… Henry… what are u doing over there?’ Kangin yelled, waving at the real maknae.

‘Hyung… this is Minxuan, my… girlfriend…’ Henry introduced shyly.

‘An nyeong ha seyo….’ Minxuan bowed slightly at Kangin, smiling at the strong man shyly.

‘U both have exactly the same kiddy aura….’ Kangin commented.

‘Huh?’ Minxuan looked over to Henry who explained to her what did Kangin said.

‘She doesn’t know Korean, hyung… She is a Taiwanese…’ Henry explained.

‘They are after all still a kid, Minxuan is 2 years younger than Henry…’ Zhoumi said, while Chaerin explained to Minxuan.

‘U sure the things they do is kiddy?’ Shindong asked, twitching his eyebrow.

‘Oh… no no no no no…’ Kyuhyun shook his head.

‘Far from that….’ Ryeowook chuckled, with Chaerin explaining to Minxuan in glee..

‘It… is not like that…’ Minxuan stuttered, in her limited Korean.

‘Then how is that?’ Eunhyuk asked mischievously.

‘© We are still very innocent…’ Minxuan said in her mother tongue, with Chaerin explained to the guys in Korean.

‘ Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!’ the rest of the boys and guys reply to Minxuan’s statement in laughter, making Minxuan and Henry blushed even more at the sound of it.

‘Its better to keep quiet at time like this…’ Henry said with a very blushed face too. Pulling Minxuan into his embrace.

‘ ©Hehehehehe~ but I am really touched at the closeness between u all…’ Minxuan laughed, doesn’t really minded being laughed by the boys.

‘© of course… U will be even more touched after u joined this family…’ Henry laughed.

‘© she is already part of it…’ Chaerin reminded, laughing at Minxuan’s blushing face.

‘And here is our famous actor Kim Kibum….’ Kangin smiled as he pounced over to Kibum.’Wait… u are Kibum right?’ Kangin asked, looking over to Misun.

‘Oppa…. That was years ago… we are fine now… so don’t worry…’ Misun said, rolling her eyes at the strong man.

‘Then….U are here because….’ Kangin asked.

‘Asking the obvious, hyung….’ Kibum said with his famous killer smile.

‘Oppa…. U really…’ Misun said as she leaned toward Kibum.

‘Ahhhhhh…..’ Kangin laughed. ‘I am not being updated on this piece of news…’

‘Oh~ the rest of the oppa just knew it not too long ago too…’ Misun chuckled, they been doing a good job in keeping it a secret.

‘Yeah… she insisted that I have to be responsible for talking her body previously… what can I do?’ Kibum said with a shrug on his shoulder. 

‘I didn’t say that…’ Misun growled.

‘Almost the same meaning…’ Kibum chuckled.

‘But I still can’t believe that’s really happening…’ Kangin said with a chuckle.

‘We too…But its really happening…’ Kibum and Misun said in unison, smiling at each other after that. Kangin laughed at the great synchronization and shook his head. 

‘Kangin ah… I so am disappointed… u notice didn’t me even…’ Kangin is stunned at the sound of that familiar broken Korean.

‘HANKYUNG HYUNG!!!!’ Kangin pounced over to Hankyung and wrapped him tight in his arm. ‘it been years since I last saw u…. I heard u are doing good…’

‘I am fine…. And married…hahaha~’ Hankyung laughed as he pulled Zheng Ying to his embrace.

‘An nyeong ha se yo… I can’t really speak Korean, But I have no problem understanding…’ Zheng Ying said as she bowed at Kangin politely.

‘Ah~ ur korean is much more better than Han Kyungie hyung…’ Kangin chuckled.

‘That’s is because she is smart and doesn’t speak long sentences…’ Hankyung protested.

‘©The least smart thing I had done is marrying u, and share with many girls…’ Zheng Ying said as she rolled her eyes.

‘Hahahahha! Well said…’ Ae Li said as she clapped her hands. ‘I would have fallen in love with Hankyung ssi too if I met him earlier….’

‘Is it?’ Heechul hissed.

‘Hehehehe~ joking…’ Ae Li answered nervously.

‘Hahahahaha’ the rest of the boys laughed at Ae Li guilty look while she pretended to be ignorant of the whole thing, hiding her face in Heechul’s embrace.

‘And… what about u, Kangin?’ Hankyung asked, making eyes toward Soojung who is happily talking to Hye Ah right now.

‘Hahaha…. We just started… but we will be married very soon…. At least I wanted it to be that way….’ Kangin stated.

‘Cos she is the one?’ Hankyung laughed.

‘Yes… she is the one…’ Kangin nodded.

‘I understand…’ Hankyung nodded, looking toward Zheng Ying too.

‘We all understand…’ Leeteuk said with his famous ‘ang ang ang’ laughter again.

‘But then…. Where is this place?’ Kangin suddenly realize they are located at café, with no other customer but them.

‘This is our place…’ Leeteuk said with a smile.

‘And the name is The Blue Gem…..’ Heechul add on.

‘Our place? The Blue Gem?’ Kangin questioned, looking toward Soojung.

‘Hmnn…. This place is being co-shared by us all….’ Eunhyuk smiled.

‘And Soojung is our manager….’ Ryeowook chuckled.

‘I am the consultant… since I have experience handling the café..’ Yesung said proudly.

‘I suggested the name… Blue Gem = Sapphire…’ Kyuhyun chuckled.

‘Ergh… I only contributed money… since I know nothing about café…’ Donghae said after a stun.

‘Me too…. But I did help to do some publicity…’ Siwon chuckled

‘Not to the fans, of course…’ Sungmin add on.

‘It will be a chaos if they knew about it…’ Shindong laughed.

‘But that means good business isn’t it?’ Henry asked.

‘But it also means we won’t be able to have a peace of mind…’ Zhoumin chuckled.

‘No worry, from the past few months, business are still quite good…’ Kibum laughed.

‘So even if we doesn’t publish this is our shop, we are still getting good business…’Hankyung concluded.

‘I chipped in your share… so u have to pay me back…’ Soojung said with a chuckle.

‘No different isn’t? Your is mine, mine is yours…’ Kangin chuckled.

‘Oh really? U are in luck Soojung, he is rich…..’ Heechul said with a chuckle. Being the member who is actively appearing in television hosting, he surely are the members with highest income.

‘Oh really? Seems like I had gotten myself a good deal after all….’ Soojung chuckled.

‘Oh, yes u are… provided u marry me….’ Kangin nodded.

‘Cheh….’ Soojung sneered, pushing him away.

‘Heheheh~ no worry, I am not going to force u to marry me at the moment…lets enjoy dating for the time being…’ Kangin pull Soojung to his embrace and whispered in her ears.

‘Copyright… hyung…’ Yesung groaned.

‘Shut up….’ Kangin groaned before he pulled Soojung for a passionate kiss.

‘EWWWWW…. NOT AGAIN!!!!’ the rest of the gang groaned, chuckling greatly after that…..

‘Thanks for marrying too…’ Hankyung whispered to Zheng Ying.

‘Ah… I am your fan for a lifetime don’t I?’ Zheng Ying chuckled. ‘Thanks for marrying me too…’ Zheng Ying whispered as she pecked on Hankyung’s cheek softly.

END

<3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3 . <3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3 . <3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3.<3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3.   <3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3. 

Dear reader, this is the end of my current SUJU series!!!! Wow~ I can’t believe it! I done with all 15 stories within 18 months!!! Thanks for the support and the encouragement all these while… Thanks for not giving up on me when I am not updating for such a long time. Thanks for all the ideas, comments, subscription, encouragement and most importantly, friendship. Really appreciate that…

I had started a new story with a totally new lay out and original characters. So please, forget about all these pairings when u read the next story… I won’t be updating that often for that new story as the layout is quite complicated and I needed more time to put my idea into words. Please continue to support me~ Love u all!!!! MUACK~

<3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3 . <3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3.<3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3.   <3.<3.<3.  <3.<3.<3.