Day Two

The Untamed Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“First you’ll get sort of a numb feeling throughout your toes and fingers. Then it will gradually turns into cramping. Finally a burning sensation will be under your skin through the veins. It stings a bit and you’ll want to let it free by changing into a wolf.” His velvety voice calmed your raging feeling as you dreaded on the upcoming events. You are scared and he is the only one who can calm you down.

He trotted to settle himself behind you and gently caged you in his arms. You let out a shaky breath as you cuddled closer to his chest- wanting to be closer to him until there'll be no distance between you and him.

His embrace was the only thing keeping you sane and conscious. He held you closer when it was midnight and you both stand silently- waiting for the pain to come. Few seconds passed and suddenly your bones made an impossibly crack, and pain flooded from everywhere. You cringe and whimper softly when your bones keep cracking and popping themselves. You hadn’t realized that you were crying until he your tears. You felt him trailing kisses on your neck and right now, that was the only thing that could keep your feet on the ground.

Sweats were pouring down your face and blurring your vision as the pain throbbed through the spots. You felt uncomfortable and kept shifting in an attempt to stop the weird feelings.

Things slowed down for a while as your body had already drenched from the tiredness. Your cries ran over your cheek and you tried to welcome the darkness back to your consciousness.

 

You let out a pain filled scream as you let your inner wolf take over your body. The fire ripped your skin off, replacing it with fur. Grey furs. Your legs stretched and popped into place while your arms elongated before falling to the forest floor. Your head rearranged your features and you can feel every sense was heightened.

You felt different.

 

You woke with a jolt. The sound of the alarm irritated you and you slapped your hand against the clock and slowly tried to regain your breath.  As you calmed yourself, you could not help yourself but to remember your dream. You could remember the feeling of furs covering you, the pain but mostly the heated kiss of the stranger in your dream.

What the was that? It felt so real but i-it was impossible. It seems like I was changing t-to what exactly? Please. Not a monster. I’m not a mon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter