Staying at our house part 2

You What?[temporary title]

 

2 days passed…

Tok-tok-tok…

You knock as you reach your house. You waited until the door was opened by your friend Yehyun.

 

YH: good thing you’re here now, someone’s looking for you.

You: oh really (I think I know who it is), okay just tell him/her that I’ll just change in my room.

YH: okay, just make it quick.

 

You walk ahead on your room to change clothes. When you’re done, you went straight to the living room and there THEY were. – Your brother JiYong, sitting next to him was the guy you’re going crazy with, then there’s SeungRi, Taeyang and Daesung. You sigh at the sight of your brother.

*gosh, how could he do this to me?! Why oh why?! – you kept asking yourself.

 

GD: hi sis!, how are you doing, we’re gonna be staying here remember?

You: (eye roll)nae, I do remember that. Did you eat already? Oh wait! Have you unpacked your things?

GD: yeah, we have loaded our stuff in the guest rooms, Hyung will be staying at that empty room beside yours and the four of us will be staying at the remaining rooms. Is that ok with you, sis?

You: (TOP, staying in that room next to me? OMO!) huh?? Ahm, well I think it would be fine as long as it won’t bother me. Wait I’ll just go to the kitchen to prepare something for you guys. I’ll just call you.

 

In the kitchen…

 

YH: hey, why didn’t you tell me that they’ll be staying here with us for a month? You do know that I like your brother, don’t you?

You: yah, I knew about that, I didn’t agree with him staying here, the fact that SeungHyun will be staying here, too.

 

I said as I prepare lunch for our so called visitors. I really don’t get it, why does this have to happen? Aish!!! Yeonmi-ah, relax, inhale..exhale…

I went back to the living room to call my brother and the rest of the guys.

 

At the dining table…

 

GD: so yeonmi-ah, how are things going now? Oh wait tell me about your love life. (grinning)

 

I so hate you JiYong oppa!! Asking these things in front of s and my bff. >_<

What about my lovelife? Well I am in love but I’m not in a real relationship right now. Well the one I love is currently in front of me, I guess.

 

You: well, I’m  doing fine. Instead of talking about my “LOVELIFE”, why don’t we talk about you and them being here..

 

I said as I tried controlling myself from blushing upon my brother’s interrogation.

 

We continued talking as I steal glances to Seunghyun who’s right in front of me. In the corners of my eyes I can see that he’s also staring at me. Gosh, stop it! I can feel myself blushing.

On the other hand my bff Yehyun was also busy staring at my brother, I can’t help but to think of our situations right now.

 

You: Hyun-ah! I’ll do the dishes, just entertain them arasso?

 

I said as I smiled at her and to my brother, right then I accidentally landed my eyes on Seunghyun who happens to be staring at me too. OMO! My heart suddenly beat faster. I immediately averted my eyes on him and continue cleaning the table.

 

As I heard footsteps fading, I held my chest just to feel my heart still beating fast. Gosh, that stare… huuuh… “how I wish I could just say it to him” I mumbled to myself as I scrub the plate I was holding.