Ending 1

Angel Within Alternate Ending

You just came out from the clinic and found out you were pregnant. You placed a hand on your flat tummy and knew a new life inside of you. You decided to tell your husband the good news and thought "He'll be thrilled!" 

You walked home a huge smile upon your face. But as you were about to reach home, someone stabbed you with a knife at your back. Luckily, a passerby saw you and called Ryosuke from your cellphone

"Moshi moshi. Yamada-san?" the person said

"Hai? Anatawa donata desuka?" he ask

"I am just a passerby. Please come to the Tokyo General Hospital! You wife just got stabbed!" the person said and Ryosuke rushed out of the practice room, and went to his car where he drove quickly to the hospital.

When he arrived the doctor came out and said "Are you husband to Yamada Hikari?" 

"H-hai! Is she okay?" he asked and the doctor too off his glasses

"She's in a coma due to shock. She lost a lot of blood at her lower abdomen. Luckily the fetus was unharmed" 

"Eh? Fetus?" he said confused. It took him a while before he look up "C-can I see her?" the doctor nodded and let him in the ward

He came in through the curtain and saw you, on the bed not moving at all and he saw the machine beeping by your side. He held your hand and said "Hikari...." he called out your name hoping you can hear him

"I'm here...." he added, a tear came down from his eyes as he watched you motionless. "I'm sorry. I wasn't there to save you!" he cried placing his head on the bed tightly holding your hand in his. "I wasn't there to protect you....I'm sorry" 

"Please wake up....we need you...please" his tears falls like rain. From that day onwards he knew he must do anything to protect you and won't let you get hurt again. "I won't lose you again!" 

The days he stayed with you by your bedside he talked to you with gentle voice, echoing in the room which was moved to a more bigger room. The doctor and nurse comes everyday to check up on your condition. 

Your best friend, Yukiko came to visit and brought Bakura with her. Bakura was sad to see you lying on the bed motionless. He was held mostly by his father to be comforted. 

Everyday the two; father and son prayed you will wake up. Everyday is the same. Months go by fast and soon enough you are already 9 months pregnant. 

Your baby's condition is alright and the gynecologist scanned and said the baby is a girl. Ryosuke decided since you're not waking up he told the doctor after suggested to do a C-section. 

The baby came out beautiful just like you and Ryosuke named her Tomoko. But after the surgery, your condition worsen. The doctor saw you had slow heartbeats and knew you have no chance to survive.

"I'm sorry....she don't have much time" the doctor announced and Ryosuke fell on the floor. He cried trying to stay strong but as he looked at you he knew you will be gone

He went to see you one last time and gave you a soft kiss on your lips. A tear fell onto your cheek and he said "Hikari......I love you always. I hope to see you again soon"

The machine that shown your heart beats became slower and slower until a long beep was heard. A single tear fell and he knew you're gone "Goodbye forever Hikari. I will forever love you, eternally" 

Years gone by after your death Ryosuke stayed as a single father to 7 year old Bakura and 5 year old Tomoko lived happily together. You still remain as a memory for them and never forgotten forever.

AN: Springjasmine here! Here's the first ending! I hope is isn't that sad. Yeah, I tend to go overdramatic depending on my mood. Ahahahahahaha anyways will update the next one very soon! Bye for now!