Final.

[Jonghyun] When You First Meet.

 

It was another tiring day, you quickly got out of school and headed home. Once you got home, you remembered that you had to meet your friend, Min, at the usual coffee shop. Since she said that she had someone she wants you to meet. 

So you quickly took a shower and changed into normal clothes. Then you quickly grabbed your phone and headed out. Once you got there, you saw Min sipping on her coffee. And sitting across from her was a guy, you raised an eyebrow.

Is that her boyfriend that she wants to introduce to me? You thought.

Hey Min!” You called her name, making her look toward your direction as you walked towards the table.

Hi! come sit here!” she patted the seat next to her. you smiled as you sat down.

So, uh, is that the person you wanted to introduce to me?” You asked as you look at the guy. He gave you a small smile.

Yep!” Said Min, “You guys should introduce yourselves.

Okay” You cleared your throat and said, “Hi! I’m ___! Nice to meet you.” You smiled and reach out your hand for a handshake.

Hey! I’m Kim Jonghyun! I hope we can be good friends!” He smiled and shook your hand.

This guy is nice! You thought.

Be right back! I need to use the restroom! You guys continue talking!” Min smiled as she got up from her seat and excused herself to the bathroom.

Again, you started the conversation. (Be a man, Jjong! XD- Me~)

So, what’s your hobby?” You try not to be awkward or anything.

I like to sing.” Jonghyun answered. “I’m in a a group called ‘SHINee’ ” He said but not a in bragging tone.

WAH~ that’s cool!

Yeah, but we’re rookies so not a lot of people know us.” He told you.

Oh, I’ll check out your music when I get home.” You promised.

Really? Thanks.” Jonghyun smiled.

Min got back from the bathroom after a little bit. You and Jonghyun now were really comfortable around each other.

Later you remember that you have unfinished work from school so you quickly said your goodbyes.

Mian, I have to go now.” You apologized.

Okay.” Min said, “Call me later!” You nodded.

I’ll definitely search up SHINee later~.” You said again, Jonghyun chuckled.

Nice to meet you _____ sshi!” Jonghyun said.

Nice to meet you too!” You waved, “BYE!

You then exited the cafe with a smile, and started heading home.

 

------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! :) As you know, I wrote these a while ago...xD