New Heights

New Heights [Siwon Oneshot]

Hi everyone!!! its mochixoxopie here! First off just want to say I AM SO SORRY for being so MIA lately! I've just been really busy with school and stuff so I've hardly had anytime to really sit down and write but I FINALLY finished this Siwon Oneshot so I hope you all like it! Happy Reading! :)


You've been pacing non-stop in your hotel room for the past thirty minutes, waiting for Siwon to return from rehearsals. Since he had his SM town concert in New York this weekend, he wanted you to tag along with him. He absolutely hated staying in hotels by himself, plus he felt like he spends enough time with the members as it is so he hoped that by rooming with you he would able to see you a lot more. He promised you that he would take you out for an evening in the city as soon as he came back from rehearsals so you've been walking around his hotel room and the hallway to prepare yourself. Why? Because you were determined to break in your new heels you had bought the other day when you went shopping with Zhou Mi. The moment you saw them, you knew they were exactly what you needed. Zhou Mi even encouraged you to buy them since he thought they suited you really well.

However, you weren't just buying these as a fashion statement, but rather to hopefully conceal your insecurity. You were a quite a petite girl, and the fact that you were dating the 6-foot gorgeous face of Super Junior only emphasized your short stature. Sometimes it bothered you so much that you begin to worry how Siwon feels about dating such a petite girl. So today you hoped to put an end to those worries by not going out in public as Siwon's embarrassing tiny girlfriend. You knew how much image and reputation meant in the idol world so you really did not want to risk being the one to taint Siwon's idol image. Just as you were about to pull off your heels, you heard your cell phone ring. You speedily scurried over to the nightstand trying not to trip on your own two feet. As you glanced down at your phone you noticed you had a new text message. A tender smile spread across your face as you read his name printed in fine letters across the screen.

______-ah hurry! I'm already at the gate waiting for my little princess^^

You giggled a bit as you read his message, especially at the fact he mentioned you as his little princess. He seemed to like calling you that ever since you two had met, though sometimes hearing that made you feel even more conscious about your short height. You felt as if it was merely his way of making you feel less frustrated with your stature, despite the fact you believed it bothered him too.

Since you did not want to make Siwon wait and you were eager to see him yourself, you quickly changed out of your light pink pajamas and threw on the dress you had bought on your shopping trip with Zhou Mi. It had a black bodice with a V-neck cut that hugged you tightly around your waist and a creamy double layer skirt that hung above your knees.

Your entire body was overwhelmed with excitement as you made your way down to the hotel lobby since you could not wait to spend the entire evening with Siwon. As an idol it’s hard for him to even see you on a regular basis, so you were super ecstatic when he asked you to come along with him to New York City. You flung the glass door open and stepped outside hearing the sounds of the bustling city streets fill your ears. There was a light autumn breeze in the air, but since you were too lazy to run back up to your room and grab your jacket you begin to walk towards the black iron gates without it. As you got closer and closer, you noticed a tall figure holding onto the gate and casually leaning back. He was so well dressed, everything from his navy blue blazer with golden buttons to his simple grey V-neck shirt underneath screamed perfection. His ash black hair softly swept over his gentle eyes that were glued to you the moment you stepped outside.

"There's my little princess" Siwon greeted enthusiastically as he took your hand and pulled you towards him. He began to scan you up and down with stunned eyes.  "Omo _____-ah you look so beautiful" he admired as he your silky hair that was blowing in the autumn breeze.

He slowly sank his hand behind your head and pulled you in for a hug continuing to play with your hair. For the first time ever you were able to plant your chin on Siwon's broad shoulder as he hugged you. Usually you ended up with your face stuck in his shirt since you could barely even reach his shoulders in ballet flats. It actually felt a bit awkward for you since you were so used to being buried in his shirt and feeling his alluring cologne play with your nose, but you figured you just needed to get used to this new height of yours. "Looks like someone got a little taller" Siwon chuckled glancing down at your shoes as he gently loosened his arms around you.

 "Yup! Do you like them?" you asked with a hopeful look.

"Haha yeah...they're nice. You look gorgeous, but how come I've never seen them before? Or this dress?" he questioned curiously.
"Oh that's because I bought these with Zhou Mi."
"You...went shopping with Zhou Mi?" Siwon asked with amused eyes.
"Yeah! He has such great fashion sense you know? He picked out this entire outfit" you revealed playing with the chiffon skirt of your dress.
"Hmm well remind me to thank him later then" Siwon said giving you a playful wink as he laced his slender fingers with yours. "So, shall we get going?"

You quickly nodded your head with enthusiasm ready to stroll the city with Siwon. It was such a beautiful evening with the full moon glowing in the night sky softly lighting your path as you two walked side by side. Once you two had made it onto the busy streets all you could see were endless mustard colored taxis zipping on by. As you approached the cross-walk, Siwon's grasp on your hand instantly grew tighter and he pulled you even closer to him. It seemed like the fast paced cars running down the street made him a little apprehensive, but you didn't mind. You actually loved how even the smallest things made him worry about you. You looked up at him and smiled as the walk sign finally flashed. After about an hour of non-stop walking, with the occasional stops for photo-ops, you two had finally arrived at “The Crossroads of the World” - Times Square. You grew up in the city yourself, so the moment your eyes fell on the tall buildings towering over you and the massive billboards accentuated by bright flashing lights you instantly felt at home. This was your first time stepping foot in Times Square, and the view was absolutely breath-taking.

“So…what do you think?” Siwon asked warmly gazing into your eyes.

“It’s funny; I’ve always seen pictures, but seeing it in person it’s even more remarkable…Komowayo oppa.”

“Thanks? Thanks for what _____-ah?” Siwon questioned with a confused expression.

“For bringing me here…Even though I grew up in L.A., I never thought I would be able to experience New York City, but thanks to you I finally could.” Siwon gently patted your head with a soft smile on his face.

“____-ah, you don’t have to thank me…I’ve been here a few times before myself, but nothing compares to being here with you. It really means a lot to me that you’re here…thank you Jagi~” Hearing his soft sweet words echo in your ears made your cheeks grow strawberry red. Siwon always had the ability to make you feel like you were falling on cloud nine, but tonight you felt like you just got a one way ticket to heaven in a matter of seconds. “Omo, _____-ah let’s take a picture up over there!” Siwon exclaimed excitedly pointing to the elevated cherry red stadium seating in front of the enormous Times Square Tower.

“Up…Up there?” you asked in disbelief feeling your feet already throbbing in your 3-inch heels from the excessive amount of walking you had just been through.


“Yeah! C’mon it’ll be our sweet memoir!” Siwon called out to you as he walked on ahead.

You sighed exhaustedly feeling completely worn out by your sore feet. You reluctantly dragged yourself behind Siwon moving as slow as turtle. As you sulkily lugged your feet up the rows of velvet steps towards Siwon, you could feel your feet heavily pulling you down like a pair of rigid boulders. When you approached the last step before Siwon, the soreness of your feet overpowered your entire leg causing you to lose balance and trip up the row of seats. You quickly shut your eyes, fearing the impact that soon awaited your body.

“_____-ah! Kwenchana?!?” You opened your eyes and noticed bright golden buttons trailing down a navy blue blazer. Soon you could feel a familiar enticing fragrance swim into your nostrils as you slowly lifted your head up. Siwon peered down at you with worried eyes and his arms fixed securely around you.

“N-N-Nae…Kwenchana” you stammered hiding your one leg behind the other. You didn’t even have to glance down at your feet to know that the strap on your right heel had ripped off from your little fumble. However, Siwon noticed your sudden attempt to conceal your damaged shoe and quickly shifted his attention to your feet.

“You are not okay…the strap broke didn’t it?” Siwon asked staring at the silver strap that was now hanging by the side of your ankle. You nodded your head in embarrassment as you hung one hand behind your neck.

Aish this is so embarrassing! Only I would trip up the stairs and actually break a shoe…

Siwon chuckled in amusement at the sullen look that spread across your face.

“C’mon lean on me” Siwon laughed as he guided your arm around his neck. “Let’s go.”

“Eh? O-O-Oediseo?”

“The shoe store! Where else?”

“Mwuh?! Aniyo! It’s fine…I’ll adjust” you defended. There was no way you were giving up on your heels you were just getting used to them. Granted it was a rather painful process, but nonetheless, you weren’t about to unveil yourself as Siwon’s tiny little girlfriend.

“Ya~ How are you going to adjust with a broken shoe?” Siwon teased poking your forehead as he led you off the last step and onto the street.

You sighed exhaustedly completely pulled down by your unfortunate mishap.

“Aish Mol lah yo!!! But I am not taking these off!” you exclaimed like a child.

“What?! _____-ah, you’re going to really hurt your feet that way” Siwon said with rising concern in his voice.

“I don’t care! It’s better than being known as Siwon’s tiny little girlfriend which would be a huge embarrassment to you!!!” you unveiled immediately covering your mouth in shock.

OMG _____!!! What the hell are you saying?!?!

If tonight weren’t already embarrassing enough, the moment those words spilled from your mouth, you felt like evaporating into thin air.

“Omo…______-ah. Is this what this is all about? You’re insecure about your height?” Siwon asked with a calm soothing tone as he brushed your hair out of your face.

“It may not seem like a big deal to you but you’re like 6 feet! And I’m…I’m barely 5 feet… and I know for a face that people are going to judge me for it. I bet everyone pictures your girlfriend as being a tall gorgeous model I mean after all, you are the face of Super Junior, but I’m neither of those things. So I just thought that maybe I could at least conquer one of those qualities, but obviously I’m incapable…just like how I’m clearly unfitted to even be your girlfriend in the first place…” you mumbled disappointedly hanging your face above the ground.

Siwon swiftly pulled you towards him and wrapped his warm comforting arms around your back.

“Shhhh~~” he cooed as he ran his slender fingers along your thick hair. “Now I'll talk and you listen to me okay?” You silently nodded your head against his broad shoulder as you felt the warmth of his body seeping into your skin. “______-ah, I don’t care what people say. It doesn’t matter if it’s the press, the members, or even my own family they are never going to change the way I feel about you. And unfitted?” Siwon carefully lifted your chin up as he lowered his face closer to yours.

“As far as I’m concerned you are the only person who has truly made me happy ever since my debut. You shouldn’t care what other people think of you… but I want you to know that you mean everything to me. I love you for your bright smile, your innocent eyes, your beautiful face, and because you’re my ______-ah and that’s never going to change understand?” Siwon stated as he traced his soft finger along your pale face. You nodded your head as a blissful smile painted across your once dismal face.

"Komowayo oppa" you whispered as you held his warm hand against your puffy cheek.

"Aniyo...thank you for being you _____-ah" Siwon answered softly as he planted a tender kiss on your forehead causing your skin to  grow cold. Siwon then led you to a small wooden bench and sat you down before taking a seat next to you.
"I'm going to run to the nearest shoe store, so wait right here okay?"
"Nae oppa~" you responded pulling off your heels.
"Anything you want in particular?"
"Hmmm... Surprise me" you answered giving him a playful wink.

Within about 30 minutes Siwon had returned with a velvet red box in his arms.

"Sorry I took a while, the line was kind of long" Siwon said as he sat down handing the box to you.
"That's okay. Hehe~ I am so curious to what you ended up buying!"
"Go ahead and open it then!" Siwon urged with anticipating eyes.

You giggled as you carefully lifted the lid off the box unveiling a pair of metallic purple flats. It had sparkling purple gems mounted on top with a cute purple bow underneath it.

"Omo! They're beautiful..." you admired as you lifted them out of the box.
"I know you probably wanted another pair of heels but...I think you're cuter in flats" Siwon stated as he took ahold of your hand.
"Eh? Waeyo?" you questioned curiously.
"Because...the fact that you're petite makes me want to protect you even more. Hehe~ I sound weird don't I?"

You laughed at Siwon's explanation and brought your face closer to his.

"No you're not weird! Its nice to know that you want to protect me...and you're doing a fine job, considering you get nervous just by the sight of cars zipping passed us at 50 miles per hour"  you joked.
"That is true haha! Speaking of protecting you, remind me to meet Zhou Mi later."
"Oh you wanted to thank him right?"
"Ha! Not anymore. I'm going to punish him for buying you shoes that don't even last a day! I hope he's an early bird...because its straight to the gym for him tomorrow morning!"


Kekeke~~ Poor Zhou Mi!!!! I know I wouldn't want to be dragged to the gym at like 6AM LOL. 

What do you guys think?!?!

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED :D

thanks guys! <3