Knee Massage ~~~

Knee Massage

Minhyun POV :

 

Ren has been my tutor for a while now.  He is in the same grade as me and also in the same homeroom. If i am correct, he is at the top of our school. Not our class , but OUR SCHOOL. I can't believe he actually accepted to tutor me back then. I'm sure it's not money he needed.

This afternoon, Ren seems a little tense and he keeps on tapping his neck and tries to do little streches and stuff.

"Uh..Are you okay ?" I ask  looking up at him . I was on my desk chair while he stood over me to see if i made any mistakes.

"Oh ..Just a muscle ache" he smiles "It'll be okay though"

That smile could effing kill me (*o*)

"Oh ..okay." I answer and go back to work.

But a few seconds later he goes back to cracking his bones and tapping his neck.

"You know what let me just give you a massage" i finally say getting up . I push him into the chair and make him sit down.

"Wha?--You really don't have t--,...Ah...yes there..Press harder were your knee is,harder,ahh.."

My knee?

I look down to find my 'footlong' or "knee" as he said , getting a little too exited.

"Ah o--okay!" Now i'm making this awkward movement . My footlong his massaging his ing back and i'm getting .I'm humping his back. Ha!

Next thing i know Ren is at my awesome "knee" massage. Great.Well there's only one thing to do then.

"Ren, stand up."

Ren looks at me confused but gets up anyways.

"Take of your clothes" i say unbutenning my shirt.

His eyes widenes up . Then he points at my exited "knee" ,who's been yet undressed, and covers his face now red.Cute.

"You can't tell me you never saw one of these" i smirk. "Now take of your clothes , I'm seriously ."

His blushing . He looks down at his feet and starts taking of his clothes.Slowly.

I walk up to him half . "Your doing this on purpose aren't you?" i say under my breath. He looks up at me his eyes sparkling innocently. Damn.Too Cute.

I sigh , help him undress and bring him to my bed happy that i liked sleeping on big beds.I look at him and he seems anxious. Now i feel like i'm a little kid.

"Hey Ren, are you..gay?" I shouldv'e ask him that a long damn time ago.But i'm pretty sure of the answer though.

He looks away but nods his head yes.

"Do you have a ..you know?"

He shakes his head . No . I'm happy.

"Do you feel..uncomfortable... like i'm you?" I ask worried "You don't want this do you.." I asked realising what i was doing was wrong.

He says nothing.Damn It i feel stupid. I get up and look for my shirt.Next thing i know my "knee" is undressed by an Angel.Ren.

"I want it" He said in i swear the cutest voice.

Next second were back into the bed . It was a wonderful night  and i'm happy my parents weren't home. Because we made lots of noisy and oral studying  i don't think they would've apreciated .All i can tell you right now is that i was giving Ren..Well lots of knee massages.

 

--------The END--------

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Author Note :

I want a knee massage *o* !!! Lmao Naw just kidding..or am i O.o ~~

Lol Anyways hope you guys liked it ! Please leave  a little commento ~~♥ Thank You!!