That xx (drabble)

That xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j57IzkTFnT8&feature=fvst -'That xx' by G-dragon

 

 

He said, “Rest assure, he will treat me well.”

He defended him with all his heart.

All lies, who was he kidding?

They say love is blind, Oh baby, you’re so blind

Please, I beg you, break it off

The sight of Minho with a girl on the street to their apartment didn’t make him belligerent, neither was he choked with tears and disappointment. All he wanted to do was to forget and forgive—that was exactly what he did.

Taemin was in his arms the moment he returned home, showered with kisses and sweet nothings.

“Baby, I’m yours alone.” Minho’s voice echoed in Taemin’s head and a foolish smile spread across flushed cheeks. Despite knowing that those words did not really mean anything, the younger boy was still smitten and feeling high over the superficial love he had been receiving.

He finally had enough. On the faithful day he found Minho in bed with his arms intertwined with a stranger—that girl, it was the day he gave up defending their love. Picking up his clothes thrown at a corner of the room, the two heartless lovers on bed watched in horror as they heard the ‘click’ of a lighter. Taemin set his clothes on fire—the jacket he bought for Minho. The T-shirt that once belonged to him.

He set fire on everything, including his love for Minho.

“Get out of the ing house. I don’t want to see your face anymore, you make me sick.” Was the last thing he said before he walked out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

Now you’re getting angry with me (Why?)

You say “He’s definitely not that kind of person” (Sure you’re right)

Seeing your eyes, I reply that I probably got it wrong

See, I lied for you (I’m sorry)

Minho woke up from the terrible dream of losing Taemin. After realizing that the other part of the bed was empty, the man got up from bed and staggered towards the mirror. The reflection staring back at him wasn’t him but a sinner. The moment Taemin left his room feeling utterly disappointed, he knew that the game was over.

He pushed the woman away but had the decency to allow her to get dressed.

“Get out. Get out of my life, the game is over.”

Despite knowing that he would not be given a second chance, Minho tried to savage what he had ruined with that grave mistake he made. He called.

“Please…please get back to me Taemin. I was wrong.”

Once bitten twice shy

“No.”

Thrice blind

“Why….Please… Please Taemin.” Minho started crying. He heard a snap; it was from his heart, “Forget that that hurt you.”

Please look at me, why can’t you realise that I am your love

Why are you the only one who doesn’t know

“Don’t cry...please don’t cry.” The boy started to weep along with the devil, not knowing if those tears were true.

“Then come back to me.”

“But I can’t forget him….I still love him….”

But that XX beside you, he doesn’t suit you, he really doesn’t

He smiles like a hypocrite with you, brushing your face and hair

But he’s thinking of another woman for sure, how dare he

The amount of tears you’ve cried, I want to make you happy by the same amount, baby

 

A/N: After being totally stuffed with the amount of 2min moments and almost died of happiness, here’s an angsty story. This is a drabble ((: But I would love adding chapters to it. Tell me what you think^^! Thank you hehehhe :DD