Chapter Six

My Heart

As soon as she steps out of the hotel, a group of people swamps towards her, camera flashes were on her and reporters were surrounding her. WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND LEE HONG KI? ARE YOU HIS GIRLFRIEND? WHY DID HE COME HERE WITH YOU YESTERDAY? WHERE DID THE TWO OF YOU MET AT? DID HE SLEEP WITH YOU? HOW MUCH DID HE PAY YOU TO SLEEP WITH HIM? The reporters were asking nonstop as the flashes were blinding her. She got a shock with their questions hitting her, she felt her head spinning and suddenly it was darkness in front of her.

Hong Ki drove as fast as he could to reach the hotel, seeing the entrance crowd with so many reporters his heart beats faster. He wore his shades and cap before walking over, but he heard one of the reporters saying that someone has fainted, he got even more worried. MISS, ARE YOU ALRIGHT? MISS! He heard the reporters shouting, his heart sank when he saw a fragile figure lying on the floor. He pushes through the crowd not bothering if they could recognize him or not and he saw her lying on the floor.  He was so angry that no one bothered about the girl that was lying on the floor, he wanted to shout at them but he knows he had to control his anger, immediately the reporters recognize him. LEE HONG KI SSHI, IS THAT YOU? OMO, IS HIM! HE’S HERE TO MEET HER AGAIN… HOW ARE YOU TWO RELATED? WHO IS THIS GIRL? IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND? The reporters start questioning him as lots of camera flashes was on him but he ignores them as he calms himself down and carried her up in his arms. Excuse me, will you let me through, she has already fainted. Please let me through, he said calmly as he excuse his way towards his car. All of them were taking pictures of him but he did not bother about it, all he thought of that moment was her. He looks at her weak body in his arms and he struggles to open the car door putting her in and went over to the driver seat quickly driving off. He was mad at himself as he looks at her, he slam his hand on the steering wheel as he was driving.

*** FLASHBACK*** 30 minutes ago

BANG BANG BANG!!! HONG KI WAKE UP!!! HYUNG! WAKE UP HYUNG! He heard people banging on his door, he wakes up and walks to his door sleepily as he opens it. The four of them were at his door front looking at him with a worried face. Hong Ki, you are in trouble, Joon Hoon said. Some people saw you carrying that girl into the hotel and it are all posted up in the internet and news now, Jae Jin said urgently… His eyes immediately widen hearing that and the first thing he thought was her. Are the reporters here downstairs, he asked. They all shake their head and he got worried. I need to go and find her, he said and immediately he went to brush his teeth quickly and change as fast as he could. He grabs his car key and rushes out of their dorm to the carpark. Thankfully he had his cap and shades ready inside his car all the time and he quickly drove off to find her.

In their dorm, the three younger ones were worried as the walks up and down and Joon Hoon was talking to their Manager about it explaining it to him. After he hangs up, the three of them look at him, Manager Hyung says he is coming over now. We have to find some solutions for Hong Ki before the rumors blows up bigger, he said. Suddenly Joon Hoon’s phone rang again and he answers it, Hong Ki ah, where are you? Joon Hoon, come and open the door for me, I am reaching soon, please be quick I don’t want the reporters to chase over here. Alright, he said and hangs up the phone, then rushes down to the window to check if there were any reporters downstairs and thankfully there isn’t any. Hyung, what did Hong Ki Hyung said, Jae Jin asked. Jae Jin ah, quick open the door for Hong Ki, he is coming back soon... Jae Jin quickly went to open the door, as soon as the doors open he saw Hong Ki carrying a girl in his arms rushing into their dorm. The four of them were shock when they saw it, Min Hwan ah, open my room door for me, he said. The maknae quickly went to open the door for his hyung as they watch him carry the fragile girl into his room placing her on his bed and removes her shoes for her as he checks on her injured ankle. Hong Ki ah, what happen? Why did she faint, Joon Hoon asked… Is she the girl from yesterday Hyung, Jae Jin asked as they all look at the girl. Hong Ki nods his head and suddenly he angrily punch his fist onto the bed and he quickly turns to look at her as his eyes soften, worried that he might scare her. They were all shocked to see Hong Ki this angry as he is always cheerful and bubbly. Yah, Hong Ki ah, what happen? Let’s go out and talk, he said softly as they left the room quietly.

The reporters went to the hotel to find her, when I reach there I saw her already fainted on the ground but those reporters were still taking photos of her. Aish! Really don’t know who are those people who saw it… The reporters thought that she was my girlfriend just because I carried her to the hotel… But why she fainted, Seung Hyun asked curiously… I think she got a shock and was not used to all the camera flashes suddenly… Hong Ki, Manager Hyung is coming over soon; we need to find a solution before this rumor gets worse, said Joon Hoon. They sat there trying to think of some solutions to help Hong Ki and suddenly the door bell rang. Min Hwan went to open the door and saw their Manager Hyung standing outside. He greeted him as he walks in looking at Hong Ki worried and upset as they all stood up to greets him. They all sat down and Hong Ki explains the whole situation to his Manager, thankfully their Manager were very close to them and understood them well.

Well, if you guys are fine with it I have an idea to clear this whole rumor, he told the boys. What idea do you have Hyung, Hong Ki asked. Let her pretend to be your girlfriend! WHAT?!?! The five of them shouted in unison. Just joking, you know I am joking only, he said laughing… You said that she is looking for a job right Hong Ki? We can let her be your personal assistant since you guys do not have any yet, he said. The five boys look at each other and nod their heads in agreement. Yeah! We have a pretty noona as our personal assistant, the two maknaes said happily… Oh, is she pretty? You all have seen her already? She is inside Hong Ki Hyung’s room, she fainted so Hyung carried her back, Jae Jin said. What?! Hong Ki, you brought her back?! Sorry Hyung, but I can’t possibly bring her back to the hotel room, it will cause more rumors. He’s right, Joon Hoon said to back up Hong Ki. Erm, let’s wait for her to wake up and ask her about it then, their Manager said. If she agrees, then we will just tell the media that she is our newly hired assistant. But they will ask why does Hong Ki needs to carry her to the hotel or why is she staying in the hotel if she is our personal assistant, Joon Hoon said. This is a bit complicated… Do you boys have any spare rooms here? No, they said in unison again… You aren’t thinking of letting her stay here are you Hyung? Joon Hoon ah, I think this is the best way to prove that she is your personal assistant… But whose going to move out of their room to let her stay, he asked. I’ll move out of my room, since this is cause by me, Hong Ki said. Suddenly they heard a voice from behind. No Hong Ki sshi, don’t do that… They turn back and saw her standing at the door of Hong Ki’s room and she tries to walk over slowly. Hong Ki got up and walks over to her trying to support her but she shakes her head and smiles to assure him that she is fine. She walks over and bows to greet the rest of them. I am so sorry to cause you all so many problems, she said sadly. It is not your fault, Hong Ki tried to convince her and get her to sit down. She bites her lips trying to hold back her tears as she was still in shock of what happen just now… The five of them look at her as they were all quite surprise with her fluent Korean. Oh, she can speak Korean very well, their Manager said. She learns it when she was in Singapore, her name is So Eun, Hong Ki said. Nice to meet you, my name is Im So Eun, she said and bow…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter for all of you... Thank you to all of you my dear chingu... Loves you all lots! Remember please comment yupx...