Final

Stand By U

'Since the day you left without a word of goodbye, I feel that the scenery around me has changed.

The promise I made that I would become your everything and the incomplete memories have also changed.

Actually, everything changed but us.

 

When you were crying by yourself back then, if only had I run to you you would still be by my side.

I regret not doing so. I regret allowing my pride take over my system. I regret restraining myself from making up with you.

I hate myself. My stupidity.

I am so sorry, Jaejoong-ah.

 

If I was given one more chance, I would tell you once again that I love you.

That not once I did not think about you. Not once I didn't miss you.

But the words that contain my overflowing feelings cannot reach you anymore.

We are now separated by fate.

You are so far away together with the others.

You left me with Changmin. Not that I don't want him left with me.

 

Jaejoong-ah ... Where are you now? Who are you being with? What kind of clothes are you wearing? What are you doing and laughing at?

I have so many questions to ask---'

 

"Yah~ hyung! I've been looking for you everywhere! What the hell are you doing here?!" Changmin, his only friend left, shouted at him.

"Pssh. Why do you think?" Yunho answered non-chalantly.

Changmin sighed harshly. "HE WON'T COME BACK HERE ANYMORE, HYUNG! It's been almost 3 years! Do you still think he'll come back to you? To us?" He pulled his hair out of frustration.

"You know what! If you're tired of me being this way, then go! Leave me, like them! Who told you to stay by my side? Huh? No one, right?!" Yunho brayed.

"Hyung ... I just can't take it ... Seeing you so depressed. Come one~ move on! Please hyung ... Do it for ... Your family." Changmin pleaded.

"Go home, Changmin. You're just saying that because you're hungry. Make dinner for yourself, I'll go home in a little while ... Go." He said, facing his dongsaeng.

"Tsk. In a little while, okay?" Changmin

He received a nod from the elder. With that, he walked away.

 

"I am right here!!! Even now, I am right here. I still believe that we will see each other again. You’re the only one I’m thinking of!!!"

Yunho shouted facing the river wherein Jaejoong and him used to spend their monthsaries and anniversaries together ...

'Just once more, I want you to stand at my back with your clipped hair asking me “Guess who it is~” and expecting me to say out your name. Just the two of us being silly like that day by day.' He thought.

 

'I can’t forget you. But the truth is, I don’t want to forget you. I can’t feel even a bit of happiness because you’re not by my side.

No matter how hard I try, I’ll end up crying and my tears just won’t stop.'

"Today is our 63rd monthsary, Jaejoong-ah ... Do you still remember that today's our monthsary?" Shouted Yunho.

 

'Even though I don’t have any reason to embrace this pain anymore, I can’t help doing it. Call me a masochist but what can I do ... I love you, very much. Even if I know that the days when you were by my side making my world shine won’t come back again, and no matter what will happen, no matter how far I’m lost, I never ever want to forget that my heart has chosen to love you.'

 

"No matter where you are, no matter who you are being with, no matter what kind of dream you are dreaming of, or what you are doing and laughing at, I will be here forever. Even now, I right am here, believing in a day that we will meet again." He shouted once more, almost choking his lungs out.

 

"This feeling won’t change, and you are the only one I’m thinking of." He kept on shouting, not minding if anybody can hear him.

 

He tensed when he felt someone hugged him from behind.

 

"This feeling won’t change, and you are the only one I’m thinking of." The person repeated.

 

He turned around and came into view with the person he wanted to see most.

 

"J-jaejoongie?" He stuttered, not believeing what he's seeing.

 

"Yunnie~" Jaejoong said. "I'm sorry ..."

 

"You came back here?" Yunho asked still not believing what's just happening at this moment of his life.

 

"Yes~" Jaejoong.

 

"You're really here?!" Yunho

 

He cupped Jaejoong's face and said. "You don't know how much I've been waiting for you~"

 

With that said, he captured Jaejoong's lips.

 

Devoured his lips hungrily as if there's no more tomorrow.

 

~

 

Not so far away, three men are smiling widely, high five-ing each other. "Mission success!" They cheered in unison.

 

----- THE END -----

 

Ahh~ YooSuMin are no doubt the cupids of YunJae. :P

 

Hahahahahaha! I know, it's horrible ><

 

=)) I wrote this one shot to kill time, okay xD

 

The italic texts are the lyrics of Stand By U :3

 

I didn't include one verse since it's repeated xD

 

So ... What do you think? This is my first son fiction, by the way so I hope you didn't expect much from this x))

 

Comments please~ ^__^