Two

Stuck With Mr Nerves-Of-Steel

''Eunjung-sshi~ Wake up''

 

''Eunjung-sshi~''

 

''EUNJUNG-SSHI!''

 

''Ngh... 20 more minutes, gummy bear. I'll eat you in a little while.'', I said as I lifted my hand and patted someone's head as if I actually knew it was there.

 

I heard someone's distant chuckle and a warm hand touch my hair. It was Appa. Totally Appa.

 

''Appa. Stop~'', I said as I pulled up the covers upto my chin. ''I'm not your Appa, Eunjung-sshi.'', the voice said. That made my eyes pop open and to sit up straight as if someone has electified me.

 

A jaw-droppingly gorgeous guy stood a few inches away from me, his occupied on my favourite beanbag chair. I couldn't help but demand, ''WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT THE ASPARAGUS ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!'', while pulling the covers over my body to hide my exposed back and legs.

 

''I'm JangWoo. Nice to meet you too Eunjung-sshi.'', he said smirking and craning his neck to see a bit more of my legs which appeared to be peeking out.

 

I slipped my leg back in and narrowed my eyes at him.

 

''So you're the freaking bodyguard that'll follow me everywhere?''

 

''The hot, y and utterly gorgeous bodyguard anyone has ever had.'', he complimented himself.

 

I scoffed and literally pushed him off the beanbag chair with my leg and watched, with a self-satified smile on my face, as he tumbled onto the carpeted floor.

 

''I'm sorry, I can't hear you because of your oh-so-ginormous falling onto the floor'', I said as I smirked. He got up and glared at me.

 

At that moment, I got to admire how breathtaking he actually looked. 

 

His slightly frazzled hair fell onto his warm brown eyes, which before had a gentle tone to them but it had disappeared almost instantly, which were framed with extremely long lashes. He had a strong jawline and high cheekbones which complimented his eyes.

 

He was somewhat powerfully built, wide in the shoulders and muscled in his arms. The tight white shirt he was wearing clung onto him like second skin, tracing his abdominal muscles.

 

''Are you done staring at me now?'', he inquired as he settled his back into the beanbag chair. ''...Who said I was staring?'', I countered as I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up.

 

But my bad luck interfered.

 

I had not even taken three steps toward JangWoo when I tripped on a thick encyclopedia which was lying on the floor. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact of my face bruising against the floor but it never came.

 

Only then did I realize I've fallen on someone when I heard a big gust of air leaving someone's mouth. I peeked one eye open and immediately shut it closed.

 

I had fallen on top of JangWoo. 

 

Crap. D:

 

''You know, I'm perfectly fine.'', he said from beneath me. 

 

''Sorry. Really. That...usually never happens.'', I said as I was about to roll away from his lap. A muscled arm wrapped around my waist while another slid down to my legs and hitched my right leg against his.

 

''No... This is fine.'', he smirked. My face immediately flushed and I slapped his hand from my leg. He took his hand back and I stood up, leaving him shocked on the floor.

 

''And Appa expects me to let you be my bodyguard?'', I scoffed as I sat down on my bed again, my arms folded across my chest. ''Why? You don't want me to?'', he said cockily.

 

I narrowed my eyes at him yet again.

 

I am killing Appa for hiring a ert. :@

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Before you start bodyguarding me, ert, we need to establish some ground rules'', I declared as I sat two seats away from himon the black sofa. His eyebrows lifted up and he looked like he was trying to control his laughter.

 

''Alright. Fire away, Eunjung-sshi~''

 

I grimaced at the sound of my name used so formally.

 

''One, just call me Eunjung. No cheesy names or any of those which make me uncomfortable.

 

''Two, you have to keep a distance from me.'', I said indignantly. He didn't even look interested. He was too busy looking at my exposed legs. 

 

''Yah! FOCUS!'', I snapped my fingers at his face which made him snap out of his daze. 

 

''Hmm... yeah yeah... how much of a distance?'', he said uninterestedly. ''About...the length of this sofa.'', I pointed out. His jaw dropped.

 

''But Eunjung! That's... too far.'', he countered. I looked at him and shrugged. ''That way, I won't look like I'm being followed by a hot guy.'', I said.

 

But then I froze. ''...What did you just say?'', he said while trying to tame the smirk plastered all over his lips. I quickly regained my composure and hid my shocked face. 

 

''For God's sake, listen carefully. I said that I won't look like I'm being followed.'', I repeated. He just leant on the sofa and continued smirking. 

 

''Yeah, that's exactly what you said.''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunjung's roomhttp://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://cdn.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/beautiful-bedroom-design-665x408.jpg#.UFyH17IgcSE

Eunjung's house : http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://cdn.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Brown-cream-open-living-room-665x443.jpg#.UFyH17IgcSE

http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://cdn.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Modern-kitchen-diner-lounge-665x442.jpg#.UFyH17IgcSE

http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://cdn.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Brown-cream-open-plan-living-area-665x444.jpg#.UFyH17IgcSE

http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://cdn.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Neutral-living-room-L-shaped-sofa-665x440.jpg#.UFyH17IgcSE

http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://cdn.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Brown-cream-lounge-665x435.jpg#.UFyH17IgcSE

 

That's just a little help if you had some difficulty in picturing it. :3

tumblr_ma9kqeJilN1r1puuvo3_500.gif

Comment and subscribe, yeah? (;