Sweet-G ; Chapter 2

♡Sweet-G♡ {Star Empire & TS Entertainment} Apply now~!!

Location: Sweet-G Practice Room

"Annyeonghaseyo!!"

The members bowed and sat.

"You are the next idols for Apink News!!! They chose you!" PD said.

"WAHHHH!!!!" The girls shouted and jumped.

"I love Apink News wow!!!"

"Chincha??!!! This is great!!!"

They were really excited about it.

"Did you know? Apink is here to visit you!!!" Staff eonni said.

"Wow!!!"

Apink comes in.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!! Apink imnida!!" Apink said before sitting.

------------------------------------------------

Apink members prepared a Hidden Camera Prank on Sweet-G.

The truth is they came earlier to plan the hidden camera.

A few hours before filming Sweet-G News.

"Annyeong! Sssshh!! We'll prank them!!!" Chorong said cutely.

"The next thing you'll see us when we enter again are not true feelings okay??" Naeun said.

"Yeah! We are friends with them!" Namjoo said.

"Our plan is, we'll have actress Naeun to act cold to Hyemi bear." Bomi said.

"And then, Yookyung will say something like, I hope we just gave this idol season to

Infinite or Teen Top..." Eunji said.

"Okay! Are we ready???" Chorong asked.

"Sweet-G News Hidden Camera Surprise HWAITING!!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Apink and Sweet-G were sitting beside each other now.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Sweet-G News!!!" Jeehye shouted with the members.

"Our sunbae-nim, Apink came here to congratulate us! And so we wanted to thank them for giving

us this opportunity to have a show before debut!!!" Jae in said.

"Kamsahamnida Apink Sunbaes!!!!"

Hyemi started talking to her bestfriends Chorong and Bomi. And then she started

getting Naeun's attention.

Chorong and Bomi were like normal but Naeun and Yookyung are acting out now.

"Namjoo-ah! Do you want to say something???" Eunji asked.

"Hi! Congratulations to Sweet-G and we'll watch it surely!!!" Namjoo said with a smile.

"Naeun??" Chorong gave the signal to Naeun.

"Ahhh~ Sweet-G News is.. It's gonna be daebak!!! Hehehehe..." Naeun acted really well like

she was cold and like something was wrong.

Then Seong Ah talked to Naeun.

"Eonni! Are you fine?"

Naeun just rolled her eyes and pretend to be bored.

"Now Yookyung??" Bomi said.

"Truthfully? It would be better if it was Infinite , Teen Top or any male idols. Ige Mwoh-ya? (What is this?) Sweet-G...." Yookyung

was doing a great job. The girls are getting confused.

Yeun Ja, Jae In, and Hyemi started crying. Dayoung, Minjoo and Seong Ah were shocked at what

Yookyung said. Jeehye was talking with Chorong about it. Chorong was pretending to be sorry abou it.

The acts continued until......... There was a loud sound and confetti flew everywhere.

"SWEET-G NEWS HIDDEN CAMERA SURPRISE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" Apink members happily jumped

because of their sucess and hugged the Sweet-G girls.

"Ige mwoh-ya???" Some of the Sweet-G girls were asking what is this and was still surprised.

Seong Ah started to cry too. Naeun immediately hugged Hyemi. Dayoung was playing with Bomi and

running around. Minjoo was throwing confettis everywhere.

"Ahhhhhhh~~~!!!" Hyemi and Yeun Ja whined together while hugging Apink.

"Aigoo this is daebak!!" Jeehye said.

"I thought Naeun was sick or I did something!" Hyemi said.

"YOOKYUNG-AH!!!" MinJoo and Jae In chased Yookyung and hugged her.

"You two did a great job acting!" Eunji clapped.

"You know, we would never do or say something bad about you!!!" Hayoung said.

"Let's do a cheer before we go!!!" Chorong said.

"APINK! SWEET-G! NEWS HWAITING!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------

The official start of Sweet-G News.

A staff eonni gave the girls a board with the positions. It has stickers that is to be peeled later,

to know the requirements and mission to get that position.

"Okay! Let's start! Director/PD first!!! I'll peel it..." Jeehye said and removes the sticker covering the requirement.

"Has to be smart and creative!"

"Eonni peel the mission!" Seong Ah pointed to the board.

"Arasseo! Okay! The mission is a surprise test! Everyone of us will take it!" Jeehye announced.

"OMO... Test-eu..." Yeun Ja said.

They grabbed the papers and started answering. After a few minutes, the PD and staff checked it.

"Yeun Ja and Hyemi got the same scores! Kai-bai-bo!" PD said.

"Alright PD-nim!" Yeun ja and Hyemi.

"KAI-BAI-BO!!!"

"Yay!!! I won!!! I'm the PD! Oh yeah!" Hyemi did her victory dance.

"Next! Okay, Assistant Yo~!" Jeehye said with her rapping.

"What's the requirement eonni yo~!" Seong ah answered too with a rap. The members were laughing.

"A loud voice! And the mission! Measuring by decibels!" Jeehye said. The staff gave Jeehye the decibel

measuring gadget.

After all their screaming, this was the results.

Jeehye: 112

Yeun Ja: 107

Hyemi: 109

Dayoung: 110

Seong Ah: 108

MinJoo: 118

Jae In: 104

"Yay MinJoo-ah!"

"Next is... Weathergirl! Must know about weather. Mission. Able to express the weather by face!" Jeehye explained.

Dayoung won in the end because of her great weather expression.

The final roles:

Jeehye: Manager

Dayoung: Weathergirl

Jae In: Announcer

MinJoo: Assistant

Yeun Ja: Camerawoman

Seong Ah: Writer

Hyemi: PD/Director

-------------------------------------------

The girls introduce themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Sweet-G's Honey Leader Jeehye imnida! I am also the Translator and Lead Rapper!

My commitment is that I want to make a lot of delicious food for my members one day!" Jeehye said.

"Annyeonghaseyo,The fluffy sponge cream cake 'Manjoo' Bang Minjoo imnida.  I'm Sweet-G's lead rapper and vocalist. About me? Hmmm.. I like eating,keke- everyone says that I'm sweetaholic ._. but ani- I just like eating a lot. In my free time I like to compose songs and watches anime ! >w<
So far for Sweet-G? We got some lovely fans ♥ I heard them call me 'Choding' - they said I do a lot of aegyo,keke. Other than that? Our members are DAEBAK >_< I'm really happy having them around! Our beautiful honey leader is so nice and the maknaes are very cute together! Keke - Sweet-G jjang!
I want to bake a cake myself ._. Always eating but never made one.." Minjoo said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Bang Yeun Ja imnida! Me and Minjoo might have a sub-group someday! Bang Bang! Kekeke~ I'm the Main Vocal

and also the group's troublemaker! What I want to achieve... I want to compose a song!" Yeun Ja said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Sweet-G's Woo Dayoung imnida! I'm the Vocal and Happy Virus of the group! I love cooking!... Just to warn you...The members are a cooky bunch,so watch out XD...but I love them all <3333! I want to learn how to make pottery! Create something new,and show it off for the fans ! ^^" Dayoung shouted.

"Hello! Sweet-G Seong Ah imnida! I'm the Lead dancer, Vocal and Ulzzang! I really want to try photography! So Sweet-G News! That's what I want to achieve, my commitment!" Seong Ah shouted too.

"Annyeong! Sweet-G's Maknae Hyemi imnida! I'm in charge of being the Fashionista of the group! I'm the Main Dancer, Main Rapper and Lead Vocals! I want to try to work on our own cafe! I want to have a Sweet-G cafe!" Hyemi said.

"Hello!! Sweet-G's Kim Jae in imnida! I'm the group's Lead dancer, Vocal and Ulzzang! I want to try and make myself! I want to make chocolates!!!" Jae In shouted.