Chapter 11 : A Visit From....

From Otaku To Marriage

Before I'm starting the story, firstly I want to properly apologize to all of you. It's been a long time since I updated this, but I have my alibi. -stabbed-

This fic is spin-off from Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right and Nerdy Badass Hubby, so I can't updated this if Flyhighbeastminute doesn't update them. So help her with those fic and I can update faster~~~ Love you, see you on the bottom of the page~ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yoseob-oppa,” Raewook closed her manga, “How many times I told you to NOT to come here?!”

Yoseob, who was sitting comfortably on the sofa—beside Raewook, stared at her, “Wow! What will happen to that Naruto guy?” asked him innocently.

“Well, he will face all the Bijuus. There were etc etc…”

Yoseob was a genius at changing topic.

“…blablabla… and then—HEY!! Don’t change the topic!” Raewook snapped.

Yoseob smiled and grabbed her waist, pulled her closer, “Sorry. It’s just that you are so cute when you’re explaining it.”

Raewook glared at him but didn’t struggle. She opened her manga and continued to read it.

Since the time Raewook ‘confessed’ to Yoseob in her sleep, Raewook had become much softer. She still glared at every tease Yoseob gave, but she didn’t reply. Yoseob, of course, happily took it as ‘she started to like me’.

“I’m hungry…” Yoseob said.

“Just go to the kitchen. There’s ramen for my breakfast a moment ago.”

“What’s ramen?”

“Just taste it.”

Yoseob kissed Raewook’s head before walked towards the door (of course he must dodged all the books Raewook threw at him because of his action earlier). He stared at kitchen door but didn’t go there. Instead, he walked to Raewook’s bedroom. Wanted to discover something.

Of course not her wardrobe, s.

He opened the door slowly to make sure Raewook didn’t hear anything (but of course she was occupied by those mangas she reads). He entered it and walked to the desk beside the bed. He opened the first drawer.

Much, much to his surprise, there were his photos and some datas about him.

“Wow~ You better explain this~” Yoseob took out his cell phone and took a picture of the drawer. Then, he put his cell phone back to his pocket.

“Hm~ Well, then, go to the kitchen!” he said cheerily.

After a bowl of ramen…

“Wow, that was weird but delicious.” Yoseob walked to the living room, where Raewook still read her mangas.

“Raewook~” he said and hugged Raewook from behind.

“WHAT THE—OPPA, LET ME GO!” Raewook struggled.

“I will, after you explain something~” Yoseob showed her the picture of her drawer, “Care to explain what is this?”

“Y-YOU—!”Raewook grabbed his phone, “WHEN DID YOU—! AAARGH! YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO OPEN SOMEONE ELSE’S DRAWER!”

“Well, I’m just curious. Please, just explain this.”

“….that was just for datas…”

“Data?” Yoseob sneered, “But I don’t think some unimportant and trivial things about me should be confirmed on school’s data~”

“….fine.” Raewook flustered, “…si-since I’m dating you… I thought that I must be… Be the one who knows best about you… So…”

“HOW CUUUUTE!!” Yoseob said happily and hugged her again.

“LIKE I SAID, STOP HUGGING ME AND GET OUT!”

Ting Tong~

“Someone’s at the door.” Yoseob said. He released his hug.

“I know that, oppa.” Raewook pouted. She put her manga on the sofa and walked (with Yoseob followed her) to the door. She opened it and then something (or someone) jumped at her.

“ONEE-CHAN!”

-Oo0oO-

“Onee-chan! I miss you so much! Oh, who is that handsome boy behind you? Is that your boyfriend? Onee-chan has a boyfriend! I’m so happy! I never thought that you will have a boyfriend! Not that I wished you for stay single forever, but when they know your grumpy attitude they most likely will get away! So may I know who is his name? Onee-chan, he is handsome! You sure know how to pick a boyfriend! Onee-chan is great! I love you so much, onee-chan!”

Raewook blinked before noticed the little girl who had just jumped at her. “Sa-Saeyoon?! What are you doing here?!” she asked the little girl.

Saeyoon, the twin-tail haired girl, giggled at her, “Visiting Onee-chan, of course!”

“But…. How could you do that alone?” Raewook crossed her arms.

“She’s not alone, duh.” A boy’s voice suddenly appeared. Raewook and Yoseob stared at the door. There were two males and a female. One of the male was a little boy.

“Yaejoon! Eomma! Appa!”

‘WHAT?! SO THAT’S HER FAMILY?!’ Yoseob thought.

“Sae-chaaan, didn’t Kaa-san told you not to run in this apartment building?!” the woman scolded Saeyoon.

"Mou, Kaa-chan, you guys were soooo slow. So I decided to run to Onee-chan’s room!” Saeyoon pouted.

“Putting that issue aside,” the older man coughed, “Raewook, care to explain who is that boy behind you?”

Yoseob smiled, “Oh, I beg your pardon because I’m being rude. I’m Yang Yoseob, Raewook-ssi’s fiancé. She hasn’t told you yet, yes?” Yoseob bowed politely.

“WHAT?! FIANCE?! SINCE WHEN?!”

Raewook facepalmed. This will be another long day.

After a long explanation…

“So that’s what happens.” The older man—Sung Leejyeon (Raewook’s father)—said. He took a sip of his tea before glanced at Yoseob, “You didn’t do anything stupid, right? If you did, I doubted that you could open your eyes tomorrow.”

Yoseob gulped, “Of course not, aboeji. I swear.”

“Good for you, then.”

Raewook cleared , “Moreover, why did you guys come here all of sudden?”

“Well, can’t I come visit my own daughter after several years?”

“Eomma, please, you visited me like, three months ago.”

“Three months were enough to make me feel like I miss you again, Raewook.” Sung Leekyun (also known as Akari Koniyama—her real name, she was Japanese) said happily.

“I already told her not to come, noona.” Sung Yaejoon, Raewook’s brother, said flatly.

“….I doubted that.” Raewook said.

Yoseob sat uncomfortably beside Raewook. Ah, that’s not completely true. There was Saeyoon between him and Raewook.

“So, what will you guys do now?” asked Raewook, annoyed.

“Raewook, don’t use such tone to us.” Leekyun scolded.

“Why did you ask that? Do you have some important things to do?” asked Saeyoon curiously.

“Yes.” Raewook glanced at Yoseob, “Actually he and I have a date for today.”

“We have?” Yoseob blinked but then nodded his head when he saw Raewook’s deathly glare, “Yes, yes, we have. We’re going on a date today.”

“See? So I hope you guys understand.” Raewook stared at her parents.

Leekyun sighed, “Well, I guess there’s no other choice.” She smiled, “We will come with you.”

“Excuse me, Mrs. Sung,” Yoseob stood up, “My car was only for two people.”

Silence.

“Well then, we’d just go. Thank you for today, Raewook.” Leejyeon stood up.

“EH?! BUT—”

“No, yeobo. We’ll leave.” Leejyeon held his wife’s hand and looked at Yoseob, “If you’re going on a date, I hope you’ll not do something stupid. You’re now her fiancé, so I hope you take an extra good care of her. If you hurt her, you know the consequence.”

Yoseob nodded nervously, “Yes, I understand.”

“Well, we’re leaving.”

-oO0Oo-

“THAT WAS AWKWARD.” Yoseob said loudly. He sat on the sofa.

“That’s the reason why I didn’t want them to come. Weird, right?” Raewook asked, she continued to read her manga.

“Not really. They suit you very well. A unique family.” Yoseob said truthfully.

Raewook looked at him with a surprised gaze before smiled softly, “Well, I hope I could have that too…”

“Huh?”

“Nothing. Just ignore it.”

‘I hope that I could have a perfect and unique family with him, too…’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well, another thing I, Levid, must tell you, 

I'M GONNA TRIPLE-UPDATE THIS, SERIOUSLY

To make up for the long, long update.