Just Once Part 2

Just Once

(Listen to song below...or not :P)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW5DjgbZW5k&feature=related_____________________________________________________

 

"Please?" She repeated again.

"Um...o-okay."

She smiled and grabbed his hand. "Thank you Kai. Thank you so much. I-" Tears began forming in her eyes.

"I got to go." He said. Kai then pulled his hand away and ran out of the room.

"I love you." she whispered.

___________________________________________________________________

"Oppa!" The girl began macking on Kai's lips as he just went with the flow.

"My oppa is so handsome! I'm so glad I saw you in the car."

No, Sehun had not introduced this girl to him. Sehun would never. He cherished Taeyeon, and didn't like his hyung's ways.

When they pulled away, Kai wiped his lips.

"Oppa! Do you not like my kisses? Why did you wipe it!"

Kai smirked and just shook his head. He pushed the girl off his lap and grabbed his beer. In one shot, he drank it down. All the while, his head was filled with thoughts of the earlier talk with his "girlfriend." He wondered even why he went out with her. All he knew was that when she had confessed to him, he felt like he needed to accept....or his heart would break down.

He wanted to be wasted. Kai did not like the feelings stiring in him, not at all. Shot after shot, he became totally wasted.

______________________________________________________________________

"Unnie. Please go to the hospital!"

"NO!"

"UNNIE! IT'S GETTING WORSE!"

"Do you see me complai-"

Taeyeon ran to the restroom as vomit started creeping up . 

"UNNIE!"

"Ahhh...my head..Tiff, my head hurts." Tears began streaming down as the headache got worse and worse.

"Unnie let's go to the hospital..please?"

"It I do they won't let me go to the festival. I need to be there! He promised to come! I can't go to the hospital Pany-yah."

"Unnie...."

Taeyeon smiled and sat on the lay on her bed. She closed her eyes to stop the tears and motioned for Tiffany to leave.

"Go. It's only 3 days later. Don't worry."

________________________________________________________________________

 

"One more day, Kim Taeyeon. You can do this hwait-" Taeyeon ran into the bathroom she felt the need to puke.

"Disgusting," she whispered, "I'm disgusting."

She shook her head and started preparing an outfit for the festival. Her hands rummaged through her closet in search of a cute dress. When she found one, the tears she was holding back all burst out. It hurt. It hurt so much to think that this might be the last dress she would ever where. It hurt to think that she would never see him again. And it hurt most that she couldn't get totally rid of the scar in his heart.

"I'm sorry." Taking a picture off her bed stand, she softly smoothed it. "I'm so sorry Kai. I know it hurts. I'm sorry." And she fell upon her bed, the weariness taking over her.

___________________________________________________________________________

"KAI HYUNG! IT'S BEEN LIKE A WEEK! STOP DRINKING! YOU NEED TO GO TO NOONA'S PERFORMANCE TOMORROW!"

"Shut up Sehun."

"Hyung!"

Irritated, Kai pushed Sehun away and walked off onto the dance floor. As he was dancing, a girl came up and danced along with him. Smirking, he put his hands upon her waist and kissed her cheek.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"!"

Kai looked at the girl besides him and groaned. He dressed and quickly left the room. Upon entering his car, he froze. Slowly, he pulled out his phone to see the time, 10 minutes before her performance. Biting his lower lip,he drove towards the university. Driving faster and faster, his heart began to pound. He had promised her. Never in his life had a promise towards someone been so important.

"ARG! STUPID CAR! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!" Now greatly over the speed limit, Kai sweated as the time ticked on.

I have to get there! Come on Kim Jongin. You promised.

Taking a look at the clock once more, he drove off.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"He's not here...isn't he?"

Forcing a smile, Taeyeon patted her dongsaeng's hair.

"He'll be here."

"Unnie! You've been saying that for the past hour!"

"He will come."

"UNNIE!"

"HE WILL COME! PLEASE JUST PLEASE STOP!" Taeyeon held back the rushing tears. He needed to come. As she wiped away the tears, her name was called up.

"Sorry unnie. Time to shine! Get up there."

"Thanks Jess." Taeyeon gave her dongsaeng a smile as she walked towards the stage.

"Unnie!"

"Yes?"

"He'll come."

Taeyeon felt her lips curl up in a smile. "Thank you."

________________________________________________________________

"Come on unnie! Don't leave us!"

The pale Taeyeon lay on the hospital bed. unmoving.

"Unnie!"

"UNNIE!" All nine of Taeyeon's friends were crying, holding onto each other when Jessica's phone rang.

"WHAT? NO SHE'S NOT OKAY! HOW COULD HE! THAT BABO. WHAT...why..."

The other girls stared at Jessica before Jessica erupted in tears.

"My Taengoo. I'm so sorry. He tried. He tried."

"Unnie?"

"He's..He's..in critical condition."

"What?!"

"Kai...He got in a car crash."

The girls gasped, and a weakened Taeyeon felt tears dripping out of her eyes. Stupid Kai.

 

********Flashback*********

"Kai.."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"Uh hm."

Taeyeon sighed and rolled over on the bed to face him.

"Do you not love me?"

"I do?"

"Then why can't you say it?"

"Do I have to?"

Kai rolled his eyes and pulled her into a hug. A strong sense of belonging and protection flooded into him.

"Why did you say yes to my confession?"

"I don't know."

Taeyeon sighed once again and pushed him off of her. Rolling onto the other side of the bed, she hid her face so he couldn't see the tears threatening to come out.

"Come on! It's not like I'm cheating on you!"

Have you ever heard the Korean saying of What you say becomes a seed, or in meaning, what you say happens as you say it?

Well, that's exactly what happened. Stupid Kai. That's all Taeyeon could think. It's not like she asked for the world, or was it?

*******End*******

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEP."

"Unnie?"

"UNNIE!"

The room was in chaos as the machine could no longer detect her heartbeat.

______________________________________

"Kai!"

"Hyung!"

The boys huddled near the doctor as the doctor came out of the E.R.

"He is safe."

The boys gasped in relief and began rejoicing.

"You men are lucky a there was a donor for a heart."

"What?" The oldest Suho cornered the doctor once more.

"He was having a heart failure. Lucky for you guys, a patient that had signed up their organs died. And of course my respect and regards to that patient."

"Who was he?"

"Oh, not a he, but a she."

"A she?!"

"Hyung," Chanyeol whispered out with quivering lips, "Wasn't Taeyeon noona signed up to be a donor."

"Stupid Chanyeol Hyung! Taeyeon noona isn't dead! Right?" D.O nudged his older hyung. "SUHO HYUNG! RIGHT?"

Suho looked up to his worried dongsaengs. Gulping, he patted D.O's back.

"I'm sorry buddy. She passed as soon as we told Jess noona what happened to Kai."

The 5 men each tried holding the tears. After holding in his tears for a while, Sehun burst into tears. The maknae started a chain reaction, leading all to cry their hearts out.

"Hyung! It wasn't fair! Why Taeyeon noona? What did she do wrong? I hate life!" Sehun sobbed into Suho's shoulder.

"I know maknae. I know." All Suho could do was patt Sehun's back while letting his tears slowly slid down his cheek.

__________________________________________________

"W-where..."

"KAI! GUYS, KAI'S AWAKE! SUHO HYUNG, BAEKHYUN HYUNG, D.O-YAH! SEHUN-AH!"

Gasping, the called boys ran into the room. Upon seeing the confused Kai, they ran to tackle him in a hug.

"Ah! Guys that hurts!"

"Whoops!"

"KAI! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE? HOW COULD YOU GO PAST THE SPEED LIMIT! HUH! BE LUCKY YOU DIDN'T CRASH INTO SOMEONE ELSE AND KILL SOMEONE OR LOOSE YOUR OWN LIFE! AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU FLY INTO A DITCH! YOU BASTARD!YOU WERE ASLEEP FOR 5 DAYS BASTARD!"

Kai grinned sheepishly as Suho yelled his head off.

"I needed to get there in time for Tae's performance. I promised her."

The room suddenly became quiet.

"Guys? What's wrong."

Laughing awkwardly, Chanyeol patted Kai's back gently. "When did you care so much for a promise?"

"I know right? I guess. I don't know. I just needed to keep the promise. So I should probably go apologize. I'm stupid aren't I?"

Kai stared at them waiting for an answer. When he noticed their uncomfortable looks. He asked the one question that had been on his mind since awakening.

"Where's Taeyeon?"

Coughing, the boys shifted their eyes away from Kai.

"Come on guys. I need to apologize. I think I should mature up. I need to apologize. Where is she?"

"Can you move Kai?"

Kai frowned and tried. "I think so." and he succeeded.

"Then I'll ask the hospital to see if we can take you to see Taeng noona."

"Hyung." Chanyeol gazed worriedly at Kai.

"It's fine Yeol-ah."

Kai shrugged at the awkward atmosphere and began forming an apology in his head.

"Let's go Kai."

Smiling, Kai let his hyung lead him out to the car. After 30 minutes, Kai became agitated. Where were they going? As of what Kai knew, this place was not near where Taeyeon lived.

"We're here."

Kai stepped out eagerly, but the sight before him froze him.

"Hyung...We're at a cemetery."

D.O walked up to Kai and patted his shoulder. "This is where noona is?"

"What do you mean hyung? Are you saying she's visiting someone here? Is she looking for someone? Huh? Hyung!"

The boys remained quiet and guided him towards a certain grave marker.

"W-what?" 

KIM TAEYEON

1989-9/23/2012

LOVING FRIEND, WONDERFUL SISTER

SWEET NOONA AND UNNIE,

PATIENT LOVER 

BEAUFITUL DAUGHTER

"Hy..hyung? W-what?"

Tears started forming a river down both his cheeks, dripping onto the ground below. His head thudded in pain, and he couldn't breath. Darkness was slowly taking over, and before everything out, he saw her, smiling brightly with a halo and angel wings glowing behind her.

"Taeyeon..."

 

__________________________________________

 

Diary entry #681 9-10-2012

2 years. It's been two years and this stupid cancer of mine's is growing rapidly. I wonder when I'll have the courage to tell. But it's not like he's going to care...Right? I wish he cared. I wish I could heal his scars of the past. I know even accepting my confession was hard for him. I know that the stupid woman hurt him. He didn't deserve that heartbreak. I know I'm very lucky. Millions of girls want to be in this position, but why do I feel so unlucky? Well not unlucky, but just empty. He's my world, and that's probably why. I know I ask too much of him, but for once. Just once, couldn't he say those three words. I'm so stupid. I should know he's too hurt for this. Yet, I wish I could hear those words from him at least once before I die. Just once. This is going to be my last entry. It tires me just to write. I feel like every second is my last. I pray that I might be able to see once more day. Well, this concludes this entry. I feel so tired and sick. But I need to keep living, at least I hear those words. And if I don't I just want him to know...I love him. 

I love you Kim Jongin.

-Kim Taeyeon

 

Diary entry #682 10-01-2012

Kai is so stupid. He should die right? Kai should just go jump over a cliff. This hurts too much. I think Kai would like it much better if he jumped of a cliff. I also think he wants to be called Kim Jongin. He also wishes he could have her back. Isn't he so stupid? That Jongin! He probably also wishes Taeyeon would say I love you again to him. And most of all He probably regrets not being able to say those three words she deserved. That babo. That idiot. He doesn't deserve anything at all. He just...he just is so stupid. And he thinks Taeyeon is stupid too. Why didn't she tell him she was sick with cancer? WHY? But then again...He would be the jerk and not care.  Stupid Jongin, he's so stupid and is a total jerk right Taeyeon-ah? But he can be selfish right? So I think he will be selfish right now. How? How is this stupid man that's called Kim Jongin going to be selfish? Well he's going to say these words.

I love you Kim Taeyeon.

-Kim Jongin

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long. Well here it is. Not 100% happy with it but it's fine :)

I will update my other stories soon and start that one soon. And the last letter that Kai wrote as a part of Taeyeon's journal entry...He's writing it but using 3rd person for himself...I don't know why...Seemed more dramatic :D

THANK YOU AND PLEASE COMMENT FOR THIS UNDESERVING LAZY AUTHOR PLEASE :3

tumblr_mb4tc0HetP1rnu0kh.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb4tc0HetP1rnu0kh.gif

 

Taeyeon is asking YOU Too! She is saying please comment for this lazzzzy ! JK :) MAYBE