Soori

Members' love towards Yuri

"Kyaaa!! Sooyoung, I want to adopt that puppy!" Yuri squealed as she squatted down. Sooyoung quickly looked around them to see any of their fans spotted them. They were walking on the street secretly, without manager or any of their members knowing. Although they clearly knew that they needed to stay low profile to focus on their latest album but they were also ordinary human and they needed fun too.

"Shh, Yuri, we are not suppose to shout like that and gain attention. Taeyeon is going to kill us." Sooyoung whispered as Yuri turned around and stared at the shikshin with big round eyes and blinked a few times.

"But he is sooooooooo cute." Yuri pouted.

"Not as cute as you." Sooyoung thought as Yuri continued to stare at her with Yuri's puppy eyes that never failed to make Sooyoung agreed to whatever she asked for.

"What do you want?" Sooyoung asked as she kneeled down and saw a puppy golden retriever.

"Can we keep him?" Yuri asked as she carried the puppy.

"What?! No. Although I love dogs but you know Taeng never let us raise animals in dorm." Sooyoung shook her head as Yuri lowered her head.

"But he was so lonely and so hungry." Yuri said.

"Taeng will scold us." Sooyoung said again.

"I will convince Taeyeon then." Yuri said and looked at Sooyoung with her face full of determination.

"You will get scold by her and manager oppa. Besides, we are suppose to be out here secretly." Sooyoung reminded Yuri.

"Awww, I want to keep him. I already had a name for him." Yuri said as she sat on the ground. The puppy was Yuri's nose.

"What name?" Sooyoung asked as Yuri turned around and looked at her.

"Soori."

"Why Soori?"

"Soori equal to Sooyoung + Yuri. I found out yesterday on the internet. And since we found him together, so we should name him Soori." Yuri smiled dorkily. Sooyoung blushed and smiled gently.

"But we still can't keep him." Sooyoung said as Yuri pouted.

"But we can keep him at my house, with my sister. I bet she will be happy to have another dog to play with." Sooyoung said as Yuri smiled happily and turned around to face the puppy.

"Choi Soori, did you hear that? You are going to have a new friends and an aunt. Although mommy and daddy are busy, but we will still go and visit you so don't forget about us, kay?" Yuri said as the puppy barked happily.

"W-wait. daddy? mommy?" Sooyoung said as she looked at Yuri.

"Yup, since we found him together so he can count as our son. I will be the mom and you will be the dad. Thats why he has your surname." Yuri announced happily.

"No! I want to be the mom."

"But you are taller than me."

"Tiffany is taller than Taeyeon and she still can be the girl in their relationship."

"Awww, please, Youngie~ I want be the mom~" Yuri said in her aegyo and showing her puppy eyes and her cute pout.

"Arasso. Its your fault for being too cute." Sooyoung sighed and shook her head.

"Okay, come on, we still got time to go to my house. And we need to drop by some pet shop to buy some collar for Soori and bathe him." Sooyoung stood up.

"Okay!" Yuri stood up and hugged the puppy dearly.

"Soori, be patience, okay? Mommy and daddy will bring you to shopping." Yuri said happily and walked in front of Sooyoung. Sooyoung slowly followed behind her.

"Being parents of a puppy with you sounds not so bad after all." Sooyoung mumbled and smiled. Suddenly Yuri turned around and smiled at Sooyoung.

"Youngie~ Soori and I just want to say, Saranghaeyo!" Yuri said and ran toward Sooyoung and gave the shikshin a peck on the cheek.

"Besides, Choi Yuri sounds nice too." Yuri whispered and ran away, leaving Sooyoung blushing at that comment.

"Choi Yuri? I love that too." Sooyoung mumbled and chased after Yuri while shouting,

"PABO-YAH!! CHOI YURI!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!"

"YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG! WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT?!" Yuri shouted back but smile still visible on her face. Both of them started to chase around each other and finally Sooyoung was able to catch Yuri in one of an alley.

"Luckily, we are not being chase by the fans." Sooyoung whispered as Yuri nodded her head, still holding Soori tightly.

"Y-yeah." Yuri said and being kissed by Sooyoung.

"Even if I scold you pabo, but I am being a pabo too, for fell in love with a pabo, you." Sooyoung whispered.

"We both are idiot. Will that mean Soori is an idiot too?" Yuri asked as she looked down which the puppy responsed by barking.

"I guess he is saying his not." Sooyoung said and smiled.

"Lets go, daddy. Soori need to take his bathe." Yuri said and grabbed Sooyoung's hand with one of her hand and another one carrying the puppy.

"Still playing with that? I guess I will stick with it. A Soori family sounds nice." Sooyoung smiled as both of them walked toward their next destination.

 

A/N: SOORI UP...NEXT WILL BE HYORI!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Hope you guys like it...After Hyori will have a special surprise~~~XD