Do You Love Me More?

Snowflake

The surprise that passed over Jongup's face when he said they shouldn't be together made Zelo's lips quiver again. This was the only way he wouldn't get hurt. The only way he could possibly fix their friendship. The two stood in silence, Junhong not realizing that Yongguk had gotten up and was walking across the room to the light switch. Actually, he had forgotten that the older man had even been in there. Blinking his eyes in surprise as the lights suddenly flicked on Zelo got that feeling of dread in his stomach at the look of pure betrayal on Jongup's face.

But,he was the one who betrayed me... Zelo thought more confused and upset then before. Jongup had no right to be sad,no right at all. He was the one going to with some ex-girlfriend and cheating on him. That was what he had been doing right? Junhong was vaguely aware of Yongguk's arm around his shoulders,pulling his body close. Mave I made a horrible mistake? I didn't even bother to ask! Zelo thought,the only thing his brown eyes saw were Jongup. That smile. That beautiful smile was there. He loved that smile,such a bright,happy smile.

"Why don't you just go spend the night with Himchan? You've hurt Junhong enough." Yongguk suggested, smiling. He was finally getting his chance with the blonde boy! As long as Jongup stayed out of his way,it would be all good. With that gummy smile on his face, the older man ruffled Zelo's hair. It's as soft as I imagined. Yongguk thought,eyebrows raised as Jongup nodded his head and left. It had been easier than he imagined to get rid of the younger boy. Jongup had seemed like he liked Zelo a lot to. It was odd, but Yongguk wouldn't let the chance slip away. "Come on,Jelo. Let's go to bed." He insisted,pulling the taller boy's arm.

That night Junhong didn't get much sleep as he laid in his bed,listening to Yongguk's deep breathing in the bed beside him. Normally, he'd be listening to the constant grinding of Jongup's teeth. No matter how loud his hyung would grind his teeth,Zelo had found comfort in the noise. Yongguk's deep breathing didn't give him that same feeling of comfort,it felt...different. Rolling onto his side, the youngest member turned his back to his hyung,  staring at the closed window. Just earlier in the night...well it would be yesterday now, he had been so happy to wait for Jongup. That was all changed now. What time was it now? It didn't matter,Junhong wouldn't be getting to sleep anyway.

 

Zelo couldn't foucus later in the day as they practiced dance routines in the studio. He would trip over his own feet or bump into his hyungs. It was hard to work with Jongup looking at him with disappointment every time he messed up. It's your fault I'm messing up anyway Zelo thought angrily,sitting on the floor for a break. Lifting his water  bottle to his lips again,sweat making his blonde hair sticking to his forehead. If you had just not gone off with that woman then this wouldn't be a problem. Pulling his knees up to his chest, Junhong sighed unhappily laying his sweaty head down on his knees.

"Hey,Jelo. Don't look so sad, it's not you." Yongguk said coming over to where Zelo sat,sweat dripping down his face. When he spoke Zelo jumped slightly, startled by his hyung's sudden presence. That gummy smile beaming down at him made the blonde boy feel better,he couldn't return the smile though. All his hyungs had kept asking if he was okay. Zelo didn't like it. Junhong found it bothering him. Why was it their business whether he was okay or not? They cared,that's why it was their business. All of his hyungs cared about him and worried about him.

"Listen,Junhong. I know you still feel betrayed and all that...But I've liked you for awhile." Yongguk said quietly,grabbing Zelo's hand. " Actually,I think it's past that now. I want to protect and keep you safe,Jelo." He added,smiling that bright gummy smile. Zelo slowly looked his hyung over. He was a very attractive man,Zelo couldn't deny that. Slowly the blonde boy squeezed Yongguk's hand back,smiling slightly.

"So you love me more than Jonguppie hyung?" Zelo asked in a quiet voice,a blush rising into his pale cheeks. Will Yongguk make me happy? The thought bothered him but,he did want to be loved. He wanted to feel important to someone.

"Of course I love you more." Yongguk replied, brown eyes gleaming brightly. He's so cute when he blushes! He thought, casting a  spare glance in Jongup's direction. The younger man didn't look happy,not at all. He knew Jongup had been watching them, and he got some odd satisfaction out of that. It didn't matter now anyways. Junhong was his for the time being, and Yongguk was going to take full advantage of the fire he was going to be creating.

_____________

Sorry if this is short guys :C Anyways here is Chapter 4. Please comment below to tell me what you think C: Devious Yongguk will be devious.