11

His Obsession part II: He's back (editing)

 

It had been about seven months since that faithful day when I gave my entire self away to Yongguk, and since then, he had be come so much worse. He could constantly use me to fulfill his twisted desires. Constant and beating from him had me completely at his mercy. What ever he wanted, I gave it to him. What ever he told me to do, I would do it without a second thought, trying my hardest not to feel the power of his fist again. He had completely broken me.

He did everything with me. I wasn’t aloud to go anywhere without him, and when we were in public, he kept a tight grip around my waist, giving it threatening squeezes whenever I would piss him off. I was bruised and battered, but only where no one could see. Yongguk was careful not to leave any visible marks on my face or arms. He even made me quit school so that I would always be with him.

Within his 5th month living in my apartment, he impregnated me. I was devastated when I found out.

Of course I loved the child growing inside of me, but I could never let my child be born into a situation like this.

Yongguk played the role of a husband well when his wasn’t angry. He would cook breakfast for me every morning and kiss me and my belly (the baby) good night when it was time to sleep. But, when I slipped up and made him angry, the demon in him would show itself. He would lash out and do the worst possible things he could think of to me, but he was always careful not to hurt the child. I was weird how he actually cared for someone other that himself.

I looked in the mirror at myself. To anyone else, I’d look like a normal mother to be. I was healthy and well fed-another thing Yongguk made sure of- but on the inside, I was a ticking time bomb. I could no longer recognize the face that looked back at me, I was well past the point of depression. I didn’t know where I was, but I knew for a fact that it wasn’t depression because; I had passed that point two months ago.

I was able to eat and sleep normally and I wasn’t “Sad”…I was just…there.

I had no idea what to do with myself anymore.

“JIAH! GET YOUR LAZY DOWN HERE!” Yongguk yelled.

He was definitely in one of his moods today.

I quickly made my way down to the kitchen where he was and looked at him.

“What do you want?” I asked my voice barely audible. I heard him chuckle bitterly.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” he asked.

I just stared at him.

“LOOK AT THIS!” He screamed and grabbed my hair roughly, pulling my face down to the kitchen table.

“Do you see what’s wrong here?! How could you serve me this crap without any rice?” He growled.

Now he was just arguing to hear himself talk. I had cooked him food many times before with no rice but he had never made such a fuss about it.

“Go cook the rice, you good for nothing .” He ordered and sat down at the table.

Without any objections, I went over and boiled some water and put the rice inside. I looked down at the rice as it cooked.

‘Let’s teach this bastard’ said a voice in my head. I smirked a bit and continued to watch the rice cook.

“Hurry the up” Yongguk cursed.

“Fine…” I mumbled. I slowly picked up the pot that the rice was in and walked over to him. He looked down at the table, paying absolutely not attention to me.

As I walked closer to him, my hatred grew and before I could think about what I was doing, I flung all of the piping hot rice onto him. He screamed in pain as the rice mad contact with his skin.

I smiled when I saw him struggling to stop the pain. My body began to move on its own and picked up the pot from the floor. I began to beat him harshly with it. His screams became louder and I continued to beat him until I saw blood oozing from his temple. I slowly got up, and saw him motionless on the ground. He wasn’t moving, but he was still breathing.

Deciding that it was better for me to leave before he came back, I ran…

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guiz^^

Sorry for not updating in a while, but school has been no joke

too many projects to do at once OTL