The Revealed Members' Interview

¤ Winter Sonata ¤ SM's New Girl-Group ¤ {Open for VISUAL}

A/N: You know how I usually do it like this: "Yeah, So funny." She said with a pissed of face, but this time, I'm doing like this:

You: Hi

Me: Yo!

Easier for me and you!^^ XD

 


 

Author's POV

 

A day after the third member or Winter Sonata of WinNa was revealed, the three of them held an press conference to talk about the them and their group. The member who gave this idea was the leader, Stephanie. The three of them went to the venue. Stephanie wore a white dress with acardigan, EunNie's was long sleeved blouse with dark coloured skirt and Angel was wearing a blue dress with orange cardigan.

 

Stephanie:

 

EunNie:

 

Angel:

 

The interviewer, Park Tae Joon or known as Joon started the press.

Joon: Annyeonghaseyo, Winter Sonata!

3Members: Annyeonghaseyo, Winter Sonata imnida!

Joon: So, only the three of you were revealed?

3Members: Neh!

Joon: Araso. Please, introduce yourself. Shall we start with the leader's brief biodata?

Steph: Neh. Annyeonghaseyo, Winter Sonata's leader, Stephanie Park Sarang imnida. I was born at London, England on January 18, 1989. My stage name is Stephanie. Also known as Queen of Imitation, Steph, High Note Princess, Sica Junior, ByunSteph and Translator of the group. My persona is Social Carefree Sweetie, fanclub is StarSteph and colour Gold. I love to watch K-Dramas, Malay Dramas and action movies. I've been singing since I was 13 years old. Started composing SNSD's songs when I was a trainee 2 years ago.

Joon: Wow! Amazing profile! Even it was more of your idol life, but it was amazing. Mind telling why?

Eun: Well, we promised each other that we wont reveal our personal life. Yet. *giggles*

Joon: Okay, okay. Anyways, do you have any fandom? All of you? The other two can tell your brief profile later.

Steph: Yup. Sone, YoonAddict *giggles*, Taeganger, Yurisistable and Pink Panda.

Eun: Sone, Pink Panda and Yurisistable. Also VIP, Melody and B2UTY.

Jay: 

Joon: Wow, I'm impressed! And Stephanie, you're a fan of your own cousin and sister?

Steph: Neh!

Joon: Okay, next, let's hear about Angel's and EunNie's brief profile.

Jay: Annyeong, Angel Kim Jaeyeon imnida! Was born on December 29, 1993 at New York. With the stage name Angel, I hold the persona Innocent Sunshine with the role maknae of the group. I appeared along with Steph unnie and EunNim unnie as the dancers in my sister's sub-unit's song, TaeTiSeo's Twinkle. Personal fanclub name is Shining Lights while personal fanclub colours are light purple and yellow. That's all for now.

Eun: Annyeonghaseyo, Winter Sonata's moodmaker, Kwon EunNie imnida. Was born in Incheon, Korea. There's nothing intresting about me, just that I really love dancing. It's like my life. Just like Steph, I can play guitar but not as her level. I'm more into drums and bass. My stage name is EunNim, fanclub name is SkyNim and my fanclub colour, of course skyblue. I was a trainee a few months earlier than Steph unnie which is just by 7 months. I think that's all I could talk about for now.

Joon: Before I ask you about your group, I'm going to ask a few questions that has been rumored. Okay, Stephanie, is it true that you and EunNim are best friends?

Steph: Yes, we are. We've been best friends since the first day of my trainee life.

Joon: Next question goes to Angel. We've heard that you're the sister of the famous leader of Girls' Generation and currently fighting over Leeteuk of SuJu with her. Is that true?

Jay: No way! Ok, I meant, I am her sister but there's no way I'm fighting with for Leeteuk sunbaenim. 

Joon: Okay, last question is for EunNim. Since you are the lead dancer of the group, aren't your sister, the BlackPearl Yuri is a bit jelous since she's just the main dancer in her group?

Eun: No, she's not. She even give her full support on me to do my best in this group as well as the other members.

Joon: Okay, now, let's talk about the group. When will the next member be revealed?

Jay: Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Joon: How about the debut song? If I'm not mistaken, allkpop said the title is He's My Baby. Am I right?

Eun: Steph unnie...

Steph: Okay, okay. Well, we were thinking of the debut song is He's My Baby. But, we changed it. Because, since the song has no choreography, it doesn't suit with our motto which is "No matter how hard it is, we will go through." So, we decided to use a choreographed song. The title will kept a secret.

Joon: Okay. So, how about your first album?

Eun: We're still recording it for now. And the album cover is still not finished. But for the teaser photo is done and will be shown along with the fourth member. The unrevealed members are going to move into our dorm after they're revealed.

Joon: Any hint about where will you debut? Or anything else?

Jay: Well, the debut song... Is half percent done. Just done with the photoshoot, teaser and individual parts. We will debut in a show. It will remain a secret though. And I'm sure all of you will be shocked of our first music video!

Joon: Anything else to say?

3members: Have high expectations on Winter Sonata! Hwaiting!

Joon: So people! We're done with the first 3 members revealed! See you guys next time!

After that, the camera was off, signaling that they're done. The members of Winter Sonata said thank you and quickly went out to go back to their dorm. Except for Stephanie, who still has schedule after the interview. She dashed out of the place and went to the photoshoot room for her next photoshoot for their album. She insist to make sure her members are done first before her because she doesn't want to burden them.

 

Stephanie's POV

After the session, I rushed to the photoshoot room. Quickly change my clothes, I started it. But I couldn't stop thinking, was my father really that sincere? Did he really sorry for what had happen? I shaked my head, trying to get those questions out of my head. I did everything I should, but why can't I still trust him?

 

 

 

 

 


 

Annyeong!^^

Yup, it's Cyunnie.

OMG I'm finally done with this!!!

You must be thinking about the debut song and Steph's POV right?

Okay! Look at the story's description now!

kekeke~

Bubye for now!

XOXO *buingbuing~*