My Wish~

Wishing To The Star

Apink Dorm

"Naeun~"Eunji shout."I'm home!"Naeun said and gave the drinks to her unnie and dongsaeng.Naeun took her drink and sat at the couch.Hayoung came to join Naeun and open the television."Unnie,is something happen when you when to the cafe?"Hayoung look at Naeun.Naeun went froze for awhile.Chorong came to join Naeun and Hayoung."Um..well I met a guy.."Naeun said and look at her drink."What..what...what?"All the members came to join with them."His name is Xi Luhan,"Naeun continued."He is chinese but he can speak korean,"you said and sighed.

"Is he cute?"Namjoo asked.Naeun gave Namjoo a cold stared."Naeun~ah why don't you ever fall in love with anybody?"Chorong asked and turn to face Naeun."Mianhae,I'll never fall in love with anybody even that chinese boy!"you said and went to your room.

They watched Naeun left them and they all sighed.

Inside Naeun Room~

Naeun POV

I slammed the door angrily.I just sighed and went to sit at my bed and thought about that Luhan guy.I decided to take a nap.

After 5 hours

Someone wake me up.I hesitated to open my eyes since I'm so tired.When I open my eyes,I saw Yookyung waking me up."Naeun-ah,wakey wakey!"Yookyung said to me.I sat at my bed and turn to face Yookyung and asked her"Whats going on?"

Yookyung sat beside me.I looked at her."Naeun-ah,you want to follow me to the supermarket to buy groceries?"Yookyung asked."I'm on,"I said and quickly changed my shirt.

The supermarket wasn't that far so it only take 5 minutes we reach there.We entered the supermarket and decided to search what we need.After we finished buying,we decided to went straight home.I suddenly stopped when we reach at the park.Yookyung looked at me."Yookyung~ah,I'll go to the park,I'll be home in 5 minutes,"I told her.

Yookyung just nod and decided to went back home.I took a deep breath.I could saw people laughing,running,smiling at the park.I decided to go to the pond.When I was about to reached at the pond,I heard a boy screaming.I went to hide behind the tree near the pond and deciding to hear what the boy is screaming.

"I wish I could meet her again,"the boy said and throw pebble to the pond."Son Naeun,you are my first love!"the boy did the same thing again.I was shocked to hear that!I decided to look closer at the boy.*Wait isn't that Luhan?*

"Luhan-ah,lets go home its starting to get dark!"the boy said."But Xiumin hyung-,"Luhan was about to say but Xiumin cut his word.*So the other boy name is Xiumin*"No But,But!"Xiumin said and grab Luhan hands.I laughed at Luhan.*He is so cute*

"Wait,Son Naeun what are you saying again!"I scolded myself and went back home.*So he like me?*

"Omo,whats wrong with my brain?"I hit my head and started to laugh."Nobody can make me fall in love,but why this Luhan-,I didn't know what to say anymore,"I just sighed.

I reached back home and went to the kitchen to eat my dinner.I sat next to Chorong unnie.After I finished I eating,I took a shower and went to sleep~


HanEun Forever<3

Wah~Luhan have feelings for Naeun but does Naeun have feelings for Luhan??

Comment & Subscribe!!