Strong Heart

Truth

Seohyun smiled at the audience and at the rest of the people around. The air around her was peaceful and calm, but Seohyun knew that it wouldn't stay like that. For she had to tell the world her secret, the secret which she wanted to tell desperately. Seohyun wasn't afraid of telling people, she was just scared of the response.

"Seohyun, what story are you telling us today?" Asked Hodong (I know the MCs have changed, but I really liked Kang Hodong so I'll use him >_<) Seohyun kindly, she gulped.

"Actually, today... I... have an important announcement to tell everyone... This is something that nobody knows. Not the fans, netizens, the company or even my family and unnies." Seohyun spoke, her voice strong yet hesitant.

"Oh, really? What is it?" Asked Seunggi, it was time.

"Well, it was a secret before. And I thought about it thoroughly on whether I should allow this information to become public, and I decided that I should be honest. After all, honesty is the best trait to have. Truthfully, this could destroy my reputation, along with the rest of Girls' Generation and maybe even the company. I do hope that the reaction I receive isn't a bad one." Seohyun said.

"..." There was a silence in the room, and all eyes were on Seohyun. She swallowed once again, it was now or never. She had just done it, and she had to ride the subway (if you don't know what this means, it is to start what you finish~).

"From this day and forward... I would like to tell everyone that I am now in a commited relationship with another male." Seohyun breathed in a rather rushed manner, feeling herself heat up with those words.

"... A relationship?" Asked Boom, thinking he heard it wrong, along with the rest of the audience and crew.

"Yes. I, and my boyfriend..." Seohyun paused, letting her words sink in.

"..." And there was the silence of acknowledgement.

"...I-" But before Seohyun could begin talking, she was cut off.

"A BOYFRIEND?!?!" Literally everyone in the room screeched at her, Seohyun hummed slightly and blocked her ears from the noise.

"Y-Yes." Seohyun stuttered.

"I-I'm dying..." Leeteuk muttered in a joking yet genuinely shocked way.

"The maknae of Girls' Generation has a boyfriend!" Exclaimed another from the audience.

"How??!!" They questioned in union.

"Please be quiet and I shall explain everything." Seohyun replied in her proper tone of voice, regaining her form.

"..." Thus, everything went quiet.

"Thank you. You see, I've actually been with my boyfriend even before debut." Seohyun explained.

"R-Really?" Boom stuttered.

"Yes, but no-one actually knew about the two of us. To be completely honest, my boyfriend was actually a trainee at SMent along side the rest of us." Seohyun spoke, us refering to the couple Super Junior member and Girls' Generation members present. Their mouths were agap, Seohyun couldn't help but let out a silent laugh.

"...Who?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I will tell you that if you continue listening. Anyway, he and I have been together for many long, happy years. And to be truthful, we were even together during the time of WGM as well. I actually thought that he would be angered at me about appearing along side another male, but he actually supported me in WGM. Every single day, he would text me things like 'I love you' and 'Do your best'. Honestly, if it were me, I think I would have thrown a tantrum. Which I did since he appeared on WGM as well, but only for a couple episodes. I threw a rather nonsensical tantrum about his appearance and he continuously told me that he was sorry and that he loved me." Seohyun muttered, a memory of her being angered popping up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyunnie..." He whispered silently, his eyes falling onto the sullen figure in front of him. Seohyun's sullen figure.

"Go away!" Seohyun exclaimed loudly with slightly watery eyes.

"Joohyun-ah, please listen to me." He spoke, his voice soft and alit.

"Why should I? You went onto a show with another girl..." Seohyun breathed quietly, he gave a quick and pained look.

"I know, I'm really sorry. But you know that I love you, right?" He asked rhetorically, Seohyun's breathing hitched.

"...Of course I know that, but..." Seohyun may have been proper, but she had too much pride. She simply couldn't admit that the tantrum she was throwing could even be considered valid.

"If you already know that, then why are you acting like this? You know that already I love you so much, so there's no reason to act this way... But I already know, you don't like it when I'm with other people. Really, I'm sorry Joohyun, I should have at least told you what they were planning." He muttered in a hushed whisper, his arms wrapping around Seohyun.

"...I love you." Seohyun muttered, but she couldn't say sorry. She wanted to, but something was stopping her.

"I love you too. I'm sorry." He replied, he knew what she meant already. And he knew it wasn't his fault, but he apologised anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Ohhh, it's very hard for men to say sorry." Hodong spoke, acknowledging the man.

"Yes, I know, and that's why I love him so much. We have had our share of disagreements along the way just like any other couple, but he always made sure to end it before it became out of hand. He's absolutely perfect in my eyes. He always texts me and calls me, and never forgets any important dates or meetings. What I always see is that after a man and lady start dating, the man quickly forgets what it took to get the lady and stops doing the sweet things he once did. With me, he always remembers and says how thankful he is to have me. Sometimes though, he teases me and annoys me a lot. But I already know that's how he shows his affection. And to be honest, it must been very annoying for him. At the beginning, I completely rejected the idea of us dating. But he was so persistant about it. Thus, I accepted his offer. To tell the truth, I really didn't he would become so important to me, but he did and I do not regret it." Seohyun muttered, remembering just how she came to be in a relationship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Go on a date with me." He said straight to Seohyun's face, for the 108th time.

"Oppa, I already said no." Seohyun sighed.

"Then will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Seohyun had never met anyone so blunt in her life.

"No thank you. I don't want to date you, or be your girlfriend." Seohyun bowed rather politely, he simply stared.

"But I like you." He muttered. Seohyun heard those words, and couldn't understand why her chest began tightening.

"...So you only like me." Seohyun whispered, she didn't understand it.

"Well, if I actually told you I loved you now, wouldn't you be freaked out?" He asked rhetorically, Seohyun felt her cheeks go red.

"So you love me?" Seohyun asked.

"...If I said yes, what would you say?" He questioned.

"I... would accept your date offer."Seohyun mumbled.

"Okay. Then just incase you didn't already know, I love you." He said, just as blunt as before, but his words were meaningful.

"...I'll go on a date with you." Seohyun replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------


"Do you see each other often?" Seunggi asked.

"...Not as much as we like to. Just like me, he is a Hallyu star. We hardly ever meet up due to our unmatched schedules. But when there is an opportunity of some sort, we will take it without hesitation. At first, when we weren't that famous, it was quite simple. But now, it's very tough. Like last year, we only saw each other 8 times." Seohyun spoke in a slightly sad voice, soon brushing it off.

"He's a Hallyu star as well?... This must be hard on you. Does the distance affect your relationship?" Questioned Hodong.

"Well, what I've learned it that distance doesn't truthfully affect a relationship, doubt does. People often lose trust, and I was one of those people. Since he is very popular, I always became stared at insecure about our relationship. But he would always say he loves me and makes me feel better. The scariest thing about distance is that you're not sure whether they'll miss you or simply forget you. I was lucky enough to have a very considerate boyfriend who would text me when I woke up and before I slept." Seohyun smiled a smile which no-one had seen before. Well, no-one but him.

"Woooh, how special. I wish I had someone like that." Muttered one of the guests. Seohyun giggled, it was special.

"So, you said he is a Hallyu star. Correct?" Boom said.

"Yes, that is correct." Seohyun replied.

"...What company does he work for?" Asked Leeteuk, rather interested in who this person was.

"I texted him just then. He said that he would be arriving shortly. I guess you just have to wait and see." Seohyun smiled.

"Tell us, do you plan to get married?" Asked Suenggi.

"...Well, he actually proposed to me already..." Seohyun muttered.

"Oh, really??!" Eunhyuk exclaimed in a shocked voice.

"Yes. While I was filming WGM wedding photoshoot, he texted me. I saw him standing outside the building. There, he just proposed to me. I asked him why he was suddenly proposing to me, and he said it was just on a whim. Although, he also mentioned that he did plan on marrying me." Seohyun told the audience.

"What did you reply?" Asked Boom.

"Of course, I accepted it happily. I wasn't expecting to get proposed to on a random whim, but it worked out in the end (this is actually a story I already wrote, you can find it on my account. But if you're too lazy to search, just comment and I'll link it)." Seohyun replied.

"...Have you ever been mad at him?" Asked Eunhyuk.

"...I have, but that is mainly because of simple misunderstandings. I often become annoyed or mad when I see him with other females, but at the end of the day, he will always love me." Seohyun spoke.

"I've never seen anyone say that with such certainty. Seohyun, do you love him?" Asked Hodong.

"Of course, I love him and he loves me. We will always love each other." Seohyun replied.

"...What if he cheats?" Asked one of the guests.

"My boyfriend would never do that. He actually broke up with his former girlfriend to be with me." Seohyun replied.

"Waaah, this man must love you." Stated another.

"He does. He puts in a lot of effort for me even though I can only give a little." Seohyun said.

"...This is random, but is he in Super Junior?" Asked Seunggi.

"...That can't be-" Leeteuk was about to deny it, but was cut off.

"Yes." Seohyun answered.

"..." And here was the silence yet again.

"Who??"

"Who is it??" They questioned.

"Well, since you want to know so badly, I shall tell you. It... is Kyuhyunnie oppa." Seohyun mumbled.

"..." A silence.

Chaos.

Absolute chaos.

"ITS KYUHYUN??!!" Eunhyuk exclaimed almost insanely.

"Y-Yes..." Seohyun stuttered.

"HOW COULD HAVE WE NOT NOTICED??!! HOW DID YOU AND KYUHYUN END UP TOGETHER??!! DOES HE TREAT YOU ALRIGHT??!! DOES HE MAKE YOU CRY??!! DOES-" Seohyun cut Leeteuk off from his rain of questions.

"Oppa, Kyuhyunnie oppa treats me very nicely. I don't usually cry when I'm with him, I feel very happy actually. And how we ended up together... Well, that's a long story and I won't bother explaining it. After all, it's our secret." Seohyun answered.

"..." A silence entered.

"WHAT ON EARTH??!!" They exclaimed. Outside the building was standing a man, and he could hear everything from inside.


"...I picked a wrong time to show up..." Kyuhyun muttered, thinking whether to stay or leave.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this was a little rushed >_<. I have a couple more tests tomorrow, and I really should be studying... ~ ^^