Infinite Sungyeol

Friendship

 

 

Sometimes, you walk alone
You stop for a moment and take a look around
When you’re tired of the feeling of being alone
Follow me then, follow me, me, eh

You fall asleep alone again
You try hard to doze off
You close your worn out eyes
When you still can’t sleep
Because of the many, many thoughts
Follow me then, follow me, me, eh

 

 

 

(OC Name: Miyoung / Song: SHINee's Ayo)

 

                   ______________________________________________

 

Sungyeol is calling you: "Hey Miyoung! Just wanted to say 'hi', I only have some minutes, I am having a radio broadcast in 10 minutes."

"Annyeong Sungyeol oppa!” You whispered.

“Mimi! What's wrong?”

“Everything alright- ...” you stuttered.

You didn't want to cry. You wanted to be strong.

“Yah! I know nothing's alright, what's up?” Sungyeol asked into the silence, while you prepared yourself for speaking it out for the first time aloud, it was like really confirming it.

“It's over between me and Dongwook.”

“Waeyo?” Sungyeol asked shocked, sure he knew that both of you had drifted away for some time know, especially since you had some personal troubles, but both of you had still always tried to fight for your relationship.

“Well, I told you about the sholarship in Germany? He ... He got acccpeted.”

Your voice went unsteady the further you were explaining.

“And what about you?” Sugyeol asked although he knew, what you were going to tell him.

“I didn't got accepted.”

“But this doesn't have anything to do with your relationship or?” Sungyeol replied confused.

“We broke up. I guess it's better like that and I am happy about it—“ But your voice cracked, while saying this, this lie was just too big.

You started sobbing and soon tears ran down your cheeks uncontrollable.

 

“Mimi! Don't cry! Stop crying!” Sungyeol shouted helpless.

“Should I come over?” He stuttered, while you continued crying.

“Ani! You have radio broadcast in an hour don't you?” You finally brought over your lips.

“It´s good, that we broke up like this and not just continued, as if nothing happened.” you persuaded him and kindof also yourself.

“Are you sure?” Sungyeol asked doubtful.

“He's moving there, so we both decided to end it here. I mean we drifted away for a long time and both of us changed a lot. I guess we both knew that the end was right in front of us and finally we both stopped pretending, that everything was still fine between us.”

You explained and somehow, you calmed down telling everything to your friend.

 

                                  ________________________

 

“The broadcast is starting!” Sungyeol stated after you talked for some time.

“Make sure you watch it, okay? Promise me!”

“I promise.”

“Don't cross your fingers or anything yeah?”

“I am not ,oppa.”

“And don't do silly things, yeah?”

“Arasso!” You smiled and turned off your mobile phone. You entered the kitchen and prepared a sandwich for yourself. Somehow the loneliness again overcame you, as soon as you had turned off the phone.

You tried to fight the tears back, which were again going to come and your laptop to think about other things.

Sukira had just started and Infinite was talking about their comeback song:

 

Ryeowook: “So Sungyeol-sshi, you came right in front of the beginning and asked us, whether you could sing a song live. What song have you chosen and why do you want to sing it?”

You looked surprised at the screen, you didn´t know he would be singing live today.

 

Sungyeol: “I have a pretty close friend, but she is currently going through a lot of hardships so I want to cheer her up.”

Sungmin: “Do you want to send her a message?”

Sungyeol: ”Miyoung-ah! I hope you are now listening to oppa now! I know that you feel like there's no way out of this darkness, but I want you to know that I am always with you and will help you to find a way out of this. Cheer up, arasso?”

Everyone in the studio started clapping, while your eyes started to tear up again but this time it wasn't out of sadness anymore.

I prepared SHINee's Ayo! Sungyeol stated shyly and took the microphone.

 

Even if tears sometimes
Cover both your eyes
Never become weak, ah, ah
No way, no way

Even if it seems there’s no end
To sleepless night, oh, oh
Never give up, ah, ah
Your way, your way

 

 

                                                                    ____________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

How did you like the first one?

Aish, I want a friend like Sungyeol ^_^

Comments and Subscribtions are appreciated!!!