oo1

❝things happen all the time.❞

pov legend
oh semi - narrator - lee jihyun

 

In those 4 years without Luhan-oppa... I have forgotten him. I now remember him as a childhood friend. Just friends. Nothing more, nothing less. I have come to realise that, maybe love isn't my thing after all! For 4 years, I have been single, and I live with my 20-year-old friend, Lee Jihyun. If you haven't found out, I'm 19-years-old. 

"Jihyun-unni! Come here now!"
"Yah, Semi! Have some respect or me, would you?" Jihyun flashed her famous puppy eyes at Semi.
"Urgh. I can't believe I'm younger than you." Sarcastic Semi, rolling her eyes, mumbled.
Jihyun stuck a tongue at her and said, "Fine. What'd you call me here for anyways?"
Semi looked up. "Oh, erm...... I saw Luhan-oppa yesterday..."
Jihyun choked on the water she was drinking, and Semi patted her back.
"Gwenchanayo, Jihyun-unni?"
"Bwoh?! You see him?!"

I can't believe it. She saw him?! I thought he went back to China!
This is so confusing...
"Unni... Can you help me find him again?"
Oh god. That means looking for my crush, who just so happens to be my best friend's ex...

IsItTheAuthor'sTurnToSpeak?Yes!
yeorobun... annyeong! /waves/ I decided to revamp this story, it wasn't turning out good as expected...
anyways! this will have not a lot of chapters... maybe... 30-40? seems good enough!
lately i have been spazzing over lee 'qri' jihyun of t-ara. and luhan of exo-m. i think they match.
now, when i search for affroleplays, i look for matchmaking ones. i roleplay as qri on many, like
heartbeat, and ask for luhan of exo-m as a preferred partner. c:
wow, i typed all that in 5 minutes! well... bye! c:
and here's the link to

`〈 heartbeat 〉— an aff matchmaking rp