01.

Revenge is sweet.

dasom's pov.

kring. kringggggggggg!

stupid alarm clock. pffffft.  it was 6AM, school starts at 7.45a.m. Why am i up so early? Oh yeah! its my first day of school. 

I went to get the information/ rules the school gave me. "Uniform code.... girls. School pullover over a white tee or tank. Black skirt, black shoes." I muttered under my breath.

I literally ransacked my closet and i found a white tank top and a black skater skirt.  Perfect!

I wore my white tank top and wore the school's pullover it and wore it with my skater skirt.

By then, it was already 7am.

I went down and took the toast i saw on the table.

"BYE MOM!" I shouted while walking to the doorstep and slipping my feet into my black off the wall vans.

I walked to school. When i enterd the school, there was quite alot of people staring at me.

"Damn i'd bang her."

"Ohh shes hot."

"Is she hot?"

I could hear people whispering. they dont regconize me.... my plan shall work!

I walked to the office and got my schedule.

The principal led me to the class and knocked on the door, the teacher, Mrs Park instructed me to come in. 

"Class! She is our new student, Jung Shannon. A transfer student from America. Please introduce yourself, shannon."

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Jung Shannon imnida! Im a transfer student from America. Please treat me well~" I bowed and smiled,  earning 'woos!' and whistles throughout the class.

"Shannon, please sit next to sehun! Sehun please raise up your hand." Mrs Park said.

Sehun smirked and raised his hand.

Yes! My plan is gonna work.

The teacher blabbed and blabbed. i was less intresterd.

"Listen! class. You will have a project, your project-mate is your seatmate. it will be about  ********"

(A\N: *******, think of anything. I have nothing to think about hehe.)

Sehun and I stared at each other.

Sehun smirked at me, okay then....

Ring! It was lunch time. I left the class with the other students, when i felt someone pull my wrist.

"Sit with me during lunch, lets discuss." He smirked and held you by your waist ,  and walked to the aafeteria.

"ohhkkk and let go off me. dont touch me." i said while pushing his grip away and walking on my own.

"Damn, shes feisty, i like" Sehun smirked.


 

WELL ISNT IT Y OK IM CRY. ;A;