Teaser

T.A.G. (닥) | SM Entertaiment's New Girl Group

One day in T.A.G.'s Dorm...

 

 

"Rena-unnie!" A lovely voice heared in the dorm. 

"What is it, Seol?" The pretty leader responded with Selena nickname (Seol), went out from her and Selena's room. Rena saw Selena pouted, seemed angry.

"Where is my ruby charm bracelet? You know it's so precious, right?!" Selena said with a bit high notes, made Rena surprised. Rena thinked hard, and for a while, she finally clapped her hands once.

 

"Maybe... it's in our bathroom?" Rena pointed to the her and Selena's room. Selena ran to the bathroom like a jolt. She quickly looked around the bathroom, and then she screamed of happiness while took the ruby bracelet.

Rena shooked her hands, her lips start upwards while folded her hands on her chest. She went closer to Selena and flicked her forehead.

"Ouch! Wh... Why, Rena-unnie?" Selena protested, rubbed her forehead while pouted. Rena chuckled and pointed to Selena.

"Seol, before you tell someone that your thing is lost, you must search it properly first, okay?" Rena whispered. Selena felt herself blushed because of embarrased. She knew she's a forgetful and sloppy person.

 

"S... Sorry, Rena-unnie... I... I..." She stuttered nervously, played with her hands. Rena blinked, slowly laughed because of Selena's act. Rena ruffled Selena's hair, made Selena seemed a bit shocked. 

Rena grinned. "Don't worry, Seol. But, don't be a forgetful and sloppy person again, okay?" Rena muttered. 

Selena giggled. "Ey... Did Unnie know that Unnie's a forgetful and sloppy person too?" Selena teased. Then, they laughed.

 

 

 

"Rin? Rin!" Shian mumbled, shaked Rin's body. Rin slowly closed her book and opened her headset, looked up to Shian.

"What is the problem, Shian?" She snickered, seemed angry because she doesn't like someone disturbed her, especially if the person stopped her when she read books or study seriously. 

"Can... Can you please... Please..." Shian bit her lips because of nervous. Rin rolled her eyes, wore her headset and flipped her book to continue read it again. Shian sighed, pouted a bit. She turned around, while she felt something on her shoulder.

She turned back again and saw Rin put a box of food on her shoulder that Shian didn't know. Rin put on Shian's shoulder while looked at another direction, seemed embarrased of what she's want to give to Shian.

 

Shian took it. Before she opened it, she saw Rin went back to her bed, laid on the bed while listened to the music and read the book.

Shian opened it and surprised. She slowly smiled widely, felt happy because Rin knew what she wants. 

The food that was in the box was rice cakes, her favourite food ever. "Gomawo, Ice princess Rin..." Shian muttered, looked at Rin who read her books and flipped it to another page.

Shian closed the door, while Rin closed her books and shooked her head. 'What an interesting roommates...' Rin thought, smiled a bit although she rarely do that.

 

 

 

"Cheers!" Hyun tossed her coffee to Chung Ae's. They're now in the living room, enjoyed the beautiful sunny afternoon.

"Rainie... I have something to ask." Hyun called with Chung Ae's nicknames while sipped her coffee.

"What questions, Hyun?" Chung Ae responded, smiled at Hyun. Hyun's face turned to the serious one. "Do you... have a crush?" Hyun whispered, made Chung Ae burst out her coffee.

"B... Bwoh?!" Chung Ae shocked, her heart almost fell out. "Is it..." Hyun whispered, bring her face inched closer to Chung Ae's. "Suho-oppa?" Hyun whipered softly.

Chung Ae jolted, jumped from her chair. 'How... How can she know that?!' Chung Ae thought, her sweat start fell into her forehead, down to her cheeks. Hyun raised her eyebrows, waiting for her answer.

 

"I... I... I... I..." Chung Ae stuttered, searched for a reason while looked at her feet. Hyun slowly giggled, shooked her head.

"You don't need to tell this today, Rainie. You can tell me anytime you want." Hyun said, made Chung Ae sighed of relieved.

"Thanks, Hyun. But, how can you know that I like him-" Chung Ae covered when she realized what she talked about. Hyun blinked and bursted out laughter.

"You're so funny, Rainie-ah!" Hyun laughed, covered her stomach. Chung Ae pouted, but slowly smiled and laughed along with Hyun.

 

 

 

 

RenChan's note:

Hello, everybody! /waves

First, I know this is a horrible, bad, what-the-hell teaser -_-

Sorry for my grammar, I know it's /sighs

You can tell it's about the roommates in the dorm! ^^

There's 2ena/2ENA (Rena and Selena) couple, ShiRin (Shian and Rin) couple, and HyunAe (Hyun and Chung Ae) couple! ^^ They're just couple, that don't means that they're lesbians, seriously -_-

Comments are welcomed! ;)

The next will be their songs! Wait for it, kay! :D

Oh, btw, is there is someone who can made poster and background? /looks around

PM me if you can! :)

And, the special characters will appeared in the story, so don't worry! ><

Bye, my lovely and pretty members!