Final

Would You Be My Girl?

"Please accept my flowers noona!"

"Nana i love you!"

"Nana be mine!"

In the middle of the crowd, Nana was trying to find her way to her locker. The class was about to starts in 10 minutes.

'Oh damn. I'm going to be late'

"GET OUT OF THE WAY GUYS. LEAVE HER ALONE!"

Nana turns her head and spot him. Who's him?

Well, lets just say, he's nana's loyal fanboy and part time security.

However, because of him, nana gets to her locker in time.

"Hi Nana ! How are you today?" Nana just gave him a nod and a small smile, then walk away.

Even it's just a small respond for the others, Myungsoo was satisfied.

Kim Myungsoo has been deeply in love with the school's fox princess for 2 years. Besides that, both of their parents are really close together when they were young. Their parents always loves to pairs them up. That was the most memorable memories Myungsoo ever had. Sadly, Nana, being the forgetful person she was, has no memories of her past life.

Nana, known as Im Jinah, is popular for her stunning fox-like eyes. Girls envy her while the boys is obsessed with her. People may thinks she's mean, evil and arrogant judging by her face, however, she's not what it seems ; just like what the quotes people likes to say --- never judge a book by it's cover.

Unlike Myungsoo, Nana has more friends. Kim Hyunah & Kim Jungah, the twins, is one of the best example. Three of them, including nana is pretty close to each other. They does everything together ; eating, homeworks, projects, trick or treat, movies and so on.

 

"Hi nana!" the twins chorused, hugging her tightly.

"Hi Jungah and Hyunah ! " She returned the hugs and grinned,"The class is about to start, lets go together alright?"

Both of them looked at each other and nods happily. Such a cute friends, isn't? Nana feels like the happiest person when she's with them.

 

"Soosoo!" Jonghwan wrapped his arms around Myungsoo's neck and tickles him, like always. That's one of Jonghwan's habits when he's around Myungsoo.

Myungsoo was getting used to it now,"Okay Jonghwan, it's not working, you'll have to try harder next time." He winks playfully.

Both of them laughs and walk to their class together. While walking, jonghwan dropped his cup of coffee and it splashed to someone's jacket.

The boys gasped as they realized who they were messing with. 'Oh my gosh.' Myungsoo thought. 

"LOOK I'M SO SORRY PLEASE DON'T KILL ME !" Jonghwan pleaded while holding Nana's hand. Myungsoo snapped out from his thought and pull Jonghwan away.

"It's okay, no hurt feelings." Nana replied while taking off her jacket. Myungsoo took Nana's jacket and gave her a smile,"I'll wash the jacket, meet me up at the school's park after school, bye!" They ran off before she could speak.

 

"Can't believe you just did that!" Jonghwan took a deep breath as they finally arrived to their classroom and sat beside each other, around the left corner of the room.

"I wanna gave her a surprise after school." Myungsoo grins and folded her jacket and put it in his drawer.

"But how are you gonna wash her jacket? You can't even go home since you promised her you'll meet her afterschool." Jonghwan questioned. Myungsoo stopped what he's doing and bite his lips. "Oh no..."

 

Nana checked her watch. She was standing under the huge tree that is placed on the school's park. She has waited for 10 minutes and there is still no sign of Myungsoo anywhere. Nana was about to leave when someone shouted behind her.

"WAIT NANA-" Myungsoo stopped his tracks infront of the blonde hair young lady. "You're ten minutes late."

"Yeah i know, I'm sorry."

"Where's my jacket?"

Myungsoo grab her jacket out from his bag and gave it to her. Nana took it and look at him, confused.

'It's time.'

"Uhm Nana, I have something to tell you," Myungsoo smiled.

"I've been in love with you ever since we're young. It's okay if you don't remember our past but I promise to take care and love you every seconds, minutes and hours. I'll love you no matter what happen. Will you be my girlfriend, Im Jinah?" He handed her some flowers that he picked on the way just now.

Nana giggles and accepted the flowers.

"YES! I MADE IT!" Myungsoo carries her in bridal style and kissed her.

 

After a good two hours of their first date, Myungsoo sent Nana home by Jonghwan's car that he fakely claimed that the car belongs to him. Before stepping out from the car, she gave Myungsoo a goodbye kiss and open the door ; steps out and said ;

"Oh and by the way, thanks for returning my jacket WITHOUT washing it."

 

 

 


YAY i'm done !c: just like what i promised the day after the exam.

my exam is finished and now i'll have to wait for the result.

I was wondering if there is any other nana pairings you guys like other than MyungNa? example ; WooNa, KrisNa etc

just asking !xD

Okay I know this story is a bit RUSHED, i'm really sorry ! I don't feel so well after the exam :C   I'll do better next time, i promise!^^

Thanks for reading you all. Saranghae <3

btw, anyone here has instagram?ouo /hides.

i just made an instagram account yesterday :o please tell me if you have one. it's okay if you don't want to.

thats all, bye :) !