Beggining of an End.

You and I

White soft snowflakes slowly falling outside the window as the couple stare at it with their hands entwined at each other.   Pure silence is present between them, savouring the times that they are together, completely ignoring other presence around them.

 

“Bommie, you can go now.” Seunghyun mumbled as he stares at the weary figure of his love in front of him.

 

“I’m okay, go to sleep now.” She smiled at him as he caressed his hair slowly with her fingers.

 

Seunghyun slowly took her hand from his head and pulled it to his face. He gave it a soft peck and smiled. “I’m really blessed to have you as my wife, Bom.”

 

Bom leaned down and placed her head on his chest with her face facing him. “No, it’s the opposite Seunghyun, I am blessed to have a husband like you” She said as she heard Seunghyun’s heart beat.

 

Bom listened to its every beat with his eyes closed, as if she’s memorizing it. “Bom, about my condition.” Seunghyun asked with full of seriousness in his voice.

 

Bom slowly straightened her back and stared at him. “You’re going to recover soon Seunghyun, just … hang in there and don’t lose hope.” She smiled weakly.

 

Seunghyun sighed, he knows himself that he is not, but since his wife still keeps in believing that he might recover, he have to believe it too. “Sure … Good night Bom.” Seunghyun bit his lips as he saw the mask that his wife wears, a mask that hides her true feelings. He slowly closed his eyes to sleep.

 

Bom tried to look as happy as she can be when Seunghyun talked about that taboo topic. They both know that Seunghyun’s condition is already worse and there’s no more medicine that can help him, but Bom keeps on believing that one day, maybe one day, Seunghyun will be cured.

 

Bom leaned closer to him and pecked a kiss on his plump lips. “Good night Seunghyun, I’ll be back tomorrow after work” She whispered as she slowly left the room.

 

After Bom left the room, Seunghyun slowly opened his eyes. “Bom … I know that I’m already dying and there’s no more medicine that can help me.” He sighed as a tear fell from his eye. “I’m sorry Bom” He covered his face with his arm while tears successfully flowed on his face down to the pillow.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Morning finally kissed the night away, birds started to chirp, as Bom finally opened her eyes. She shot up and sat at the corner of the bed as her eyes are still partially closed. A yawn escaped from her lips as she stretched her hands upwards.

 

“It’s a new day Bom, hwaiting!” She encouraged herself as he ran towards the bathroom to wash up and get ready for her work.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dark has already covered the skies once again. Seunghyun was there sitting alone on his hospital bed as he stare at the windows. He breathes in deeply as he tries to leave the bed. He grabbed the table for support as he took a step on the cold ground, then he opened the door as he make his way towards the elevator.

 

As soon as he entered it, luckily no one is currently using it. He punched the button of the top floor; he aims for the roof top. His heart beat fast because of the nervousness he felt about his idea; suicide.

 

As he turned the knob of the door, cold wind seeped through the small openings he made by slightly opening the door. The whole area is clear, no sign of other people cleaning.

 

He took a small step inwards. He bit his lips as he saw himself nearing the edge of the flat roof. A few more steps and it’s the end of his line.

 

SEUNGHYUN’S POV

 

Am I doing the right thing? I don’t even know anymore, I want to end my torment and anguish, but when I think about Bom, I’m sure she’ll be mad at me.

 

But I have to do this, at least by doing this I can ease her pain a little bit.

 

I took a few more steps towards the edge. One more step and it’s the end of my life, I was about to jump when someone pulled me back to the stone platform behind me. And there I saw … my wife, crying.

 

My heart broke into little bits of pieces as she wipes her face filled with tears. I’m such an idiot to think of something like suicide, I don’t want to die … I don’t want to die yet, I want to be with her more, why did I even let myself think of something like this, I’m such a fool.

 

I mustered all my strength to walk towards her and embrace her.

 Sorry Bom, I’m such a fool.

 

Bom was crying inside Seunghyun’s embrace, this is the first time Seunghyun saw her wife cry like this. She is always cheerful, she hides her emotions pretty well, but that is what Seunghyun hated.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry” Seunghyun apologized as he caressed her hair, it downwards.

 

“Why do you have to do that?” She asked. Her voice cracked because of the tears fell from her eye; it was pure yet full of sadness.

 

“I thought that it’ll be good if I just disappeared like that” Seunghyun confessed as he pulled back from the hug. He cupped her crying face and leaned towards her until their foreheads touched. “I’m really sorry”

 

“Please don’t do that again!” Bom cried even harder, she couldn’t believe the once Seunghyun who he knows to be the strongest guy he met would actually think to kill himself.

 

“You don’t know how I felt when I saw you standing at the edge of the building. I can’t live without you Seunghyun!” Bom continued then she started hitting his chest softly.

 

Seunghyun didn’t move in his spot, he just tightened his embrace without muttering a single word.

 

“I love you, please don’t leave me.” Bom mumbled as she lean her head on Seunghyun’s chest.

 

“I love you too Bom.” He whispered as he close his eyes, savouring the moment right now, the moment where he will not feel again after a few days, months or years.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And with that, Christmas passed like a wind. Bom baked a cake for Seunghyun whose condition is worsening. The Doctor already told them the date that Seunghyun will possibly die, though it’s not a good topic but the couple took it with all their might. Not even one of them shed a tear, because they know that their love for each other will last forever.

 

As a few weeks pass, Seunghyun wished that they should go back to the place where their love story started, a place that was maintained its grandeur sight, a place where time stopped from progressing, and a place suited for the couple to spend their time together.

 

Seunghyun was lying on the lush grass of the plain, savouring the cool breeze as it caressed his very feature, while Bom is positioned beside him holding his hand.

 

“Seunghyun, Jiyong-ssi and Sandara is getting married next year” Bom happily told him, which made Seunghyun smile weakly.

“That’s good; it’s been a while since they kept their relationship hidden.” He replied, he tightened his grip on Bom’s hand as his strength slowly dissipates.

 

“Neh they look really good together” Bom giggled beside him still her gaze is focused on the sky above them, the clear blue sky.

 

“Just like us?” Seunghyun once again said, his voice is starting to become really soft as if his life is slowly seeping away from his body.

 

Bom bit her lips as she felt the sudden change of Seunghyun’s voice, she knows it very well; it’s already time to bid their farewells.

 

"Remember the times that we spent together just watching this tree grow?” She asked still maintaining her cheerful voice despite the fact about Seunghyun’s condition.

 

“Neh~ I remember it, this is the tree that you like the most” He replied. Bom felt Seunghyun’s grip slowly loosening. She bit her lip once again to stop herself from crying.

 

"How about your birthday party last two years, you are so surprised!"  Bom held his tear for a few moments; Seunghyun once said to her that he doesn’t like to see herself crying in front of him.

 

“Neh I remember the thing you made for me, which really … surprised me …” His breathing became slightly slow, he mustered all his strength to keep his hand on top of Bom’s hand, giving it a light pressure.

 

“Seunghyun, I love you” She mumbled, she covered her face with her free hand as tears started to fall from her face, she felt Seunghyun’s hand slowly loses its strength and falling beside it.

 

And there, Seunghyun disappeared beside her. Bom was sitting on the spot where she last talked with Seunghyun, remembering all the pain, laughter, love they shared together.

 

The moments where they wished that it would never end, and also the times where they bicker with each other which will only result to Bom’s winning even if her side is the wrong one.

 

“No matter what happens, I will never forget the warmth that you brought Seunghyun, I will always love forever and ever, it’ll be just you and me, in this story of ours” She closed her eyes as she slowly disappeared not leaving a single trace, just like Seunghyun.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A(N) : And that's how i end my You and I story of Seunghyun (TOP) and Bom.

Did you guys like it? if yes please tell me! i need more comments than subscriptions :)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

PLUGGING TIME : MY STORIES :) MOST OF IT ARE ALREADY COMPLETE, OTHERS ARE ONESHOT, AND A SEQUEL.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM ^_^

 

Haru Haru - Seunghyun, Park Eun ah (OC) , JiYong.                                              First Impression Never Last - Nu'est Aron and OC

Wedding Dress - Taeyang, Baek Seung hee, Ryu Sang Wook                         Memories of Nobody - C-clown TK and OC

Melancholy of a Lover - Nu'est Aron and OC                                                         Unspoken Feelings - C-clown Kangjun and OC

Fame or Love - B1A4 CNU and F(x) Krystal                                                          No Need To Hide Behind a Mask - Daehyun BAP and OC

In Heaven - Junsu and Song Ji Hyo                                                                        Take Care of my Girlfriend - Yoseob, IU and Kikwang

Fact and Fiction - Junhyung and Park Bo Young                                                  A Flower Called Illa - Minhyuk CNBlue and Juniel

Can't See me as a Lover - TOP and Bom                                                              A Word Called Love - Yongguk and Zelo of BAP

Don't Forget to Smile - Taemin of SHINee

Fate of two Lovers - Nu'est Aron and OC < Sequel

 






if you think that this oneshot deserves your vote, please do click the arrow pointing upwards beside the title, it will be highly appreciated thanks~