Prologue - The End of the Beginning

In my Dreams

 

“This is it, right?” the girl asked while leaning against his shoulder. The boy just nodded his head, not being able to say a word. The girl held his hand tighter. “Please smile for me, let our last memory be a happy one. Okay?” She said taking his face between her hands. “I know it’s not easy, but please be strong, for me.”

 

He gently took her hands and kissed the back off it just as gently, while looking at her lovingly. He her cheek, then pulling her chin closer, leaning their foreheads against each other. They both didn’t dare to say a word, scared to destroy this moment, just resting their foreheads against each other with closed eyes, feeling each other’s presence, warmth, hearing the other person breathe, all that as enough for both of them. Nothing at that moment could have made them happier.

The boy opened his eyes looking at the girl like she was the most precious person in his life, which she was with no doubt. He finally broke the silence by saying with his shaking voice: “Please look at me.” And the girl obeyed, looking at him with her beautiful brown eyes. He smiled gently and finally found his courage back.

“I love you.” He said, and with that the girl’s tears flowed out, which she tried to keep in so hard. She cried, while he gently embraced her, her hair. And he said those words again and again like a magic-spell which would make everything better. She tightened her hug around his waist, never wanting him to leave. She inhaled his sweet scent which she loved so much like every other feature of him, even his faults. Thinking back, she couldn’t stop sobbing but, his scent calmed her down, stopping her sobbing. His scent intoxicated her mind like usual, which made her calm down and made her a bit happier. But this time not even his ever so calming scent could stop her endless tears, even though she told him to be strong, she couldn’t hold it in any longer after hearing those three words. Those words that she needed to hear the most, but at the same time she feared them the most. She feared the affect they had on her. It made her loose her resolve. Just one moment ago she accepted their sad fate, but now she wanted to fight again although she knew it was nearly impossible.

He broke the hug, to face her again. He cupped her face softly, wiping her tears away. He gave her a small but loving smile and saying those three words for the last time, he then came closer and kissed her gently but passionately at the same time. He just loved the way how their lips fitted together, it was just another proof that they were made for each other, meant for each other. But it was no use; the couple practically knew this would be the last time; the last time seeing each other, hearing each other, feeling each other...

Due to the lack of air the girl broke the kiss looking up to him sadly. He chuckled, saying: “Didn’t you told me just one moment ago to be strong?” She frowned, pouting unconsciously. “Yeah, because you are the man in this relationship, obviously, and so you’re supposed to be the strong one and console me when I’m crying.” He continued to laugh: “Even in such a moment you are able to annoy me and amuse me at the same time.” But just one second after he finished the sentence, he had a serious expression on again. “Listen carefully, what I’m about to tell you, please take it seriously. They aren’t just empty words. I will find a way for us to be together again. May it be in another dream, dimension or our world. Trust me, because we’re meant for each other. Just think of it like always. We will meet each other again.”

For outsiders these words may seem cheesy and maybe also meaningless, but she knew that every word he said was true. Suppressing her tears she just gave him a faint smile and nodding her head she said:

See you in another dream…

 

~♥~

 

Sorry for this late and short update, but I'm still quite slow with my writing... Probably because I'm always rewriting things *sigh*

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed the prologue and that it wasn't too cheesy, lol

And don't forget to comment and subscribe Lovelies~

 

Much love, PINKPEARL♥