Picking Apples

Picking Apples

 

        “Eunhyuk! I thought you would have had better balance as a dancer,” Yesung said, watching with interest as Super Junior’s lead dancer was struggling to keep his balance on a branch of an apple tree.


        “Shut up,” Eunhyuk growled, now knowing why none of the other members wanted to go apple picking with Yesung. If it weren’t for the camera in his hands, Eunhyuk would have had no trouble grabbing the apple that hung near his ear and launching it at Yesung’s giant head.


        “Make sure that the camera is held steady. I don’t want it to be blurry,” Yesung directed, pointing towards the camera with one small hand. Eunhyuk groaned, his muscles straining in the uncomfortable, bent position he was currently in. He should have never let Yesung’s puppy dog eyes convince him to climb the tree so he could get a selca at a “creative” angle for his fans.


        “Why do you need another selca Yesung?” Eunhyuk complained from the tree above. “You already have thousands on Twitter. Don’t you think the fans have seen enough of your face?”

 

        Yesung smiled. “Of course not! The fans love my selcas! How am I supposed to be the selca king if I stop posting them? So silly monkey!”


        Eunhyuk’s eye twitched slightly as held up the camera, knowing he would be up in the tree all day if he refused to take the picture. Fatigue was also setting into his muscles and he was going to fall from the tree soon. Right when the camera went up to Eunhyuk’s eye, Yesung posed cutely, his small hands going up to make V signs by his face. Playfully, he stuck out his tongue. After a couple of shots, Eunhyuk silently cheered to himself at the fact he could now get down from the tree.


        “Wait, Eunhyuk! I just realized something! Don’t climb down yet!” Eunhyuk froze, and swore under his breath.


        “What now hyung?”


        “I just realized this selca doesn’t have any apples in it! How are my fans going to know I was in an apple orchard if they just see the grass and the sky behind me? We have to take more!”


        “You’re kidding me,” Eunhyuk asked, his eyes widening slight in disbelief.

        Yesung shook his head and opened his mouth to say more when a bright red apple flew past his ear. He yelped when more followed and began to run around trying to dodge the flying fruit. Eunhyuk had lost his patience and had balanced the camera on a higher branch, leaving his hands free to throw apples at the older. He couldn’t help but laugh as he watched Yesung run around, flailing his arms as he avoided the flying fruit. Noticing that some of his fans were now taking out their own cameras to snap pictures of the pair, his gummy smile widened even more.

 

        Well hyung, Eunhyuk thought as he continued to aim for the singer, I’m sure that your fans will know that you were in an apple orchard now.”