God have mercy

I will regret nothing

 

A woman came from the backstage an brought a card game. / No. No. Not Card kissing. God have mercy, this can't be. Please don't play card kissing with me ö.ö / The crowd began to scream. /What the heck is with them. They should hate me for stealing their oppas. But nooo they kinda like me. Damn it. Some E.L.F's would have killed me right in the first minutes./ "Now, we should start with the oldest, which is me and at the end the youngest, which is not Maru. It's Nele. Then Maru, T.K., Kangjun and Ray and next to me should be Siwoo ." Everybody went to their positions. "Everybody knows what they have to do, right ?" Everybody nodded, just Maru looked a bit - helpless. Rome 'kissed' the first card and gave it to Siwoo. When it came to Maru, he turned around and looked in my eyes. He couldn't help but had to laugh. I looked at him and I felt like crying. I looked at Romewho was just as helpless as I was. "Maru. Don't destroy the game~~" Rome said playfully. Maru nodded and turned around, so he was facing the other members. /What have I done that he dislikes me so much ? ö.ö It must be puberty ../ And then the game started again. Rome gave the card to Siwoo. The other members did very well and then it came again to Maru. This time he closed his eyes and turned around to me. I really got the card. Everyone clapped. And thank god Rome ended the game. Now they would peform a song. I could go backstage. I grabbed my phone and saw that I got an SMS. "Huh ?" Actually nobody got my korean number. 
 
>Heeeey Nele ^^ Here's your Oppa !! :3 I looked up your number yesterday :DD hehe~~ But anyways: How's your day with C-Clown ???<
 
 "I should have known this xD" 
 
>Aww Oppa ! :3 you could have asked me :D Well it was cool but now it's kinda awkward ö.ö I don't even know why. I guess it's because Maru dislikes me .. I don't know what to do. Oppa help me. <
 
Not even a minute later another text arrived with a pling.
 
>Eunhyuk to the rescue in my Hyukiemobile. dedededede. I'll be there in less than 5 minutes.<
 
/Wow. That's a reaction./ I waited 4 minutes then I heared screams from the outside. "OMMO IT'S EUNHYUK. !!!!!!!/ 
I looked outside. He gave some autographs and laughed into some cameras. Then he was on the stage and bowed. After that he left and came to the backstage area. "Aww here you are. What happened ?" He sat down next to me. I told him about the questions and about the card kissing. He began to laugh: "I bet he's just shy xD Do you remeber when SuJu was playing this game?"
I had to smile. "Yeah I do. Ryeowook kissed Sungmin by accident ^^ And you were laughing all the time. And Kangin was extremely passionate." 
He was laughing, too. "Well I was laughing all the time, because I didn't want to kiss Donghae ^^ At this time we had a fight and I wanted to be strong and he should apologize and I would get weak if I kissed him, even with a card between us."
"But Oppa, you kissed him." 
"Yeaah. I did and I became weak XD But back to your problem. You should show a strong presence. Especially when Maru is around. I think you like him. Am I right?"
I blushed a bit and aswered him with a very quiet yes. He patted my shoulder and shouted "Hwaiting Dongsaeng!" With a lower voice he added: " I got Donghae and you should get Maru. I'll give my best to support you."