Punishment

Punishment. Requested one shot.

-----------------------

The chalk flew across the classroom, nearly hitting its smirking target.

"Miss {Y/N}, I dare you to say that again!" The teacher yelled, her nostrils flaring as she breathed fire making the said girl's smirk widen.

"I said, you're a trout headed lady who can't teach for monkey balls." She repeated, watching with great pleasure as the teacher's eyes narrowed.

"Don't you have any respect for a teacher?" The lady breathed, trying to control her temper. She didn't want to go ballistic on one of her star students but this girl seemed to just cross the line every class.

"You for one have no respect for students. What do you mean respect for you? How the hell do you expect us to respect you if you keep calling us stupid, telling us we're worthless? You don't just automatically get respect for being a teacher. You earn it." The girl replied, her eyes smouldering with the heat of her anger. Yet she remained comparatively calmer, picking up her belongings and smartly marching out of the class ignoring the awestruck stares of her fellow students.

"Idiots. All of them are just plain idiotic. Next they'll hit you across the buttock with a cane and expect you to respect them. Bull I swear." She muttered to herself as she tugged uncomfortably at the skirt which was a part of her uniform.

"And they make us dress up like clowns as well."

Our beautiful sassy protagonist {Y/N}, had a track record of being disrespectful and smart. Probably the deadliest combination for a student. It kept her in both the good and the bad books of the teachers which was obviously a rather confusing place to be in.

She was nearly made a Prefect. Then she wasn't.

She was nearly made the student council President. Then she wasn't.

All because she could never be respectful to the teachers. Or other students. Neither did she demand to be respected. She was strange. But she lived life on her terms.

She ran into a teacher accidently and stopped to apologize only to hear.

"What the hell are you doing you idiot?!" Making her face controt into a frown.

"Walking." She replied sharply and continued to walk towards the playground outside the school. The teacher cursed at her.

"This is why they don't deserve any respect. Can't even behave politely with a student. Damn bastard."

She stopped by a vending machine to get her hands on some soda and chocolate only to find that she had to beat the crap out of the machine for it to even eject anything.

"Stupid machine." She muttered grabbing the food and kicking open the swinging doors which led to the playground. She heard the bell ring in the background and cursed.

"Screw it, I'm bunking the next class.  We have that bastard dude who throws desks around if someone screws up. Who does he think he is? The Hulk?"

She heard footsteps following her out of the building but didn't think much of it. For all you know, it could have been absolutely any person in the planet. Following the path to the playground she watched the sky cloud over ever so slightly.

She continued to hear crunches of gravel behind her, causing her to frown and cut across the neatly mown lawn making the footsteps come to a standstill.

"HEY! You aren't allowed to walk on the grass!" A deep voice reprimanded her as she rolled her eyes and continued to do as she was.

Kim Jongin, Mr. Perfect Student Council President had been sent yet again to remind her that no disrespect to the teachers would be allowed.

"{Y/N}! Stop walking on ther grass!" He growled as she popped the soda can open and took a sip. "And no eating on the grass either!" Making her spin around and him to freeze on the edge of the gravel path.

"Yo pretty boy." She drawled, taking a sip of her soda.

"Hey, a little respect here." He muttered as she plopped down on the grass watching the dark clouds beginning to hide the sun.

She stared at the figure incredulously. God! Why the hell was everbody demanding to be respected?! He only looked back at her with a far more intense stare as he sighed and stepped onto the grass.

"Oh my God, the President is breaking the school rules! The world is coming to an end! Look it's even raining! The Gods are crying!" {Y/N} exclaimed, sarcasm dripping in her voice just like the rain had begun dropping onto the ground.

"{Y/N} De. Just how many times do you plan on getting into trouble? Yelling at the teacher is one thing, skipping classes and breaking school rules just adds to the horrible track record." Jongin, also known as Kai, said, running his fingers through his spiked hair.

"And you're telling me this because?" She snapped, tugging at the skirt which stuck to her legs due to the rain. His eyes flickered to her legs and switched back to her face.

"Because I'm the student council President and you should listen to me."

"Bull." She replied lazily sweeping back her dark hair daring him to say any more watching his eyes ignite.

"I represent all the students and that includes you. You should just listen to me." He replied, crossing his arms.

"Sure, I totally wanted you to represent me. You weren't even made President by democratic means. You - and were made President."

She looked back up at him. She had to admit, he was really attractive, his deep brown eyes, pouty lips, spiked hair, that aura of y authority and that very wet white shirt. But she held her ground. He glared at her, as her uniform stuck awkwardly to her skin, the rain pouring down on both of them as silence reigned the atmosphere. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Jongin smirked and broke the silence.

"Did you know, being disrespectful to the teachers and the President of the Student Council has its consequences?"

"Yeah, what are you gonna do? Make me write lines? Oh I'm so scared! Lines! Oh my! With a pen! What shall I do?" {Y/N} snapped back, pretending to be afraid.

"Oh no, I get to select the punishment." Jongin smirked as her grabbed her wrist and yanked her up.

"Hey! WHAT THE FU-"

"Shhhhh." Jongin stuck his finger to his lips.

"Damn, he should stop being this attractive." {Y/N} thought to herself as she was dragged along by Jongin across the grass, down the gravel path and right to the wall which separated the play ground from the school. All in the rain.

"Why have you brought me here?" She growled, yanking at the sticky uniform and shaking the rain water out of her hair.

"Punishment."Jongin growled in the most seductive voice she had ever heard before pulling her closer and smothering her words into incoherent gibberish with his lips.

No, this wasn't the soft and gentle lip press. This was rough, wet (not counting the rain)and demanding. His teeth bit down harshly on her lower lip as she responded with equal ferocity. The two bodies moved closer together. Their previous animosity apparently forgotten in the moment of passion. Their tongues tangled in a dance as {Y/N} let out a groan when Jongin's hands caressed her waist and ed the top of her uniform. His mouth twisting into a small smirk against her lips as he trailed wet kisses down to her neck, prodding, searching and finally finding a tender spot which made the girl shiver in his arms. He finally let his teeth brush her skin, burning it with kisses and , pulling back when he was finally satisfied with his work.

A red bruise had formed on her collar bone. He looked at the panting girl infront of him who stared back at him with half lidded eyes.

"Hopefully, that will be a reminder to be a little more respectful? And maybe not break the school rules?" He drawled, pushing away from her and walking away into the pouring rain.

"Son of a ! I'm going to break more rules! !" {Y/N} yelled after him.

He continued walking as a smirk spread across his face.

-----/-------------

End! Sorry if it didn't meet your expectation ;_; hopefully you enjoyed it though ^^

 

Ryukai.