Cloud number 9

Cloud number 9

It's just an average day, mid-winter where it's chilly; but as long as you have Chanyeol to warm you up you didn't need to complain. Every second with Chanyeol is perfect. His shimmering eyes. His gorgeous smile. His arousing Korean accent. Just everything about him makes you go crazy. You know you love him like crazy because every waking moment you have with him you can't stop thinking about his lips, his feel, his engulfing aroma. You just want more of him, you want to see that face he does, when blushes and hides his face in a cutesy way.  You just want to see that side of him that's only visible when you're alone. You want it. You crave it. You love it.

You're walking home on an early saturday evening, after recieving a text from Chanyeol. It read 'Be home by 7' and that was it. When you entered the door there were pancakes in a glass case on the table near the sofa, burning inscents and the lights dimmed low; creating a nice aura in the room.

"Ah yes! I remember, we made a bet and he promised to give a lovely back massage." you said a loud.
You sat down on the sofa to read the note next to the pancakes; "We don't have any syrup! So I've gone to get some, feel free to nibble on the pancakes while I'm out. Be back soon. Love Chanyeol" followed by three kisses and a heart. The next thing you know, he struts through the door and places a jar of maple syrup on the table.
"Welcome back." You say as he sits beside you, with his hand still on the jar.
"I got some syrup, sweet heart. You better love me." He said with his aegyo that you can't resist. Your eyes avert over to the jar and back to his eyes, now back to the jar.
"Mine." he states. 
"Heh? Mine." you arugue.
"Mine!" he insists in a child like manner. You reach for the jar as he pounces on to you, pushing you back down to the sofa, towering over you. Your eyes locked as he slowly leans close to meet your lips. He pauses right before your lips; 
"Mine." he whisphers as your lips meet. A hot passionate kiss, your tongues moving in sync. 
"Your body's smell is my favorite fragrance." He whispers as he kisses your neck softly, making you feel so hot. His korean accent is so arousing, it makes your mind go crazy. His hands slide from your love handles down to your thighs, , corressing your inner thigh, teasing you. As he slides his hand up to cup your face, he stares in to your eyes as if looking for consent;
"Go ahead." you whispher as a cheeky grin rises apon his face. Your lips meet once more as you enter a night of hot sensation. You end the night huffing and puffing, catching your breath.
"You're amazing." you say as air fills your lungs. You lay in darkness, engulfed by his aroma. Laying on his chest, with Chanyeol fast asleep you stay awake, listening to the ticking; ticking of his heart beat; ticking you off higher and higher to cloud number 9.