Part I

For You

We were together since we were children. We go to the same school, go home together, eat together and more. We grew up together. And no one could ever come between us. No one. We're the best of friends. And we would never let anything come between us. But we can't avoid problems. We can't run away from  them.. But we faced everything together. We will be together forever.

 

 

 

 

 

1st year highschool

Sehun and Luhan walks home from school, only the two of them, laughing. Being happy together like always. They became bestfriends since the first time they met. In fact, they just met like yesterday and they are already this close.

"Luhan! Want to have a sleepover?" Sehun smiles cheerfully, looking at Luhan.

"Sure! Why not?" Luhan giggles. "Lets go!"

 

2nd year highschool

Still the same happy moment. Except this time, they were with Sehun's adopted brother, Byun Baekhyun, and his brother's bestfriend, Park Chanyeol. And they we're really funny. Sehun and Luhan loved hanging out with the two of them.

"Yah Byun Baek, where's the food you promised me?" Chanyeol pouts and looks at his charming bestfriend. "Oh sorry Yeol. I still don't have enough money." Baekhyun laughs softly fixing his bestfriend's hair. Luhan and Sehun watches the two, amused.

"You two act like your younger than Sehun." Luhan laughs. 

 

3rd year highschool

"I-i like you Park Chanyeol! W-will you go on a date with me?" Baekhyun said, handing out a heart-shaped chocolate box to Chanyeol whom he liked since the first time they met. There were sudden balloons all around, bubbles all around the place. Baekhyun looked down and bit his lips, waiting for Chanyeol's answer while the taller guy stood there with eyes widen.

"Baekhyun.." Chanyeol calls his name making the shorter guy gulp because of nervousness. Chanyeol hel the chocolate box and smiled. "Yes. Yes i will. I like you too Byun Baekhyun!" Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun happily making the other guy's eyes go wide and smile widely like an idiot.

"And you know, this was awesome! The balloons and the bubbles.. How?" Chanyeol smiles widely still hugging the smaller guy. 

"Oh with that.. Thank Sehun and Luhan. It was their idea to do this. If they didn't encourage me to confess, i would have never confessed my feelings to you." Baekhyun looks at the two from behind the door, smiling cheerfully while waving their hands to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol smiled and kissed Baekhyun's forehead making Baekhyun's cheeks bright red. The two looked at Sehun and Luhan and smiled warmly. "Thank you very much guys.."

 

Sehun smiled looking at the two who now became a couple. A very happy couple. He doesn't know why but he felt like crying. Maybe tears of joy. "They're so lucky with each other." He leaned his back on the wall.

"You're right. I wonder when i'll find someone to love?" Luhan smiled, looking at the happy couple. Sehun looks at Luhan, gazing at his beautiful eyes, pretty face, smooth, pink lips. He looks down and sighs, smiling a bit.

"Love waits. You'll find someone." Sehun grins and pats Luhan's back.

"Mhm, you're right Sehunnie!" Baekhyun hops out the room with Chanyeol following behind him. "Love waits. And i waited so long for this day to come." Chanyeol smiles and kisses Baekhyun's cheek.

"You're being too sweet Chanyeol.." Baekhyun laughs softly and ruffles his boyfriend's hair.

"Guys. The PDA is too much. I feel jealous." Sehun said making everyone laugh. "Dont worry love waits Sehun." Luhan ruffles the other guy's hair and laughs.

"I'm the one who told you that~" Sehun pouts a bit and pinches Luhan's cheek. "Well anyway, we got to go. We have a date like, right now. Bye and thank you very much you two!" Baekhyun grins, waving his hands at the two and walks away with Chanyeol while holding hands with him.

"It feels great." Luhan smiled, his eyes still watching the couple walk away happily while holding hands.

"What feels great?" Sehun looks at Luhan, picking up a balloon on the floor.

"To make two people happy with each other. If we didn't encourage Baekhyun, i wonder what would happen with the two of them." Luhan smiles and looks at Sehun.

"Mm, you're right." Sehun grins and thinks.

I wish you and me would end up like that..

"And you know, i think we should go now. Because it's getting dark and snowy outside." Luhan looks at Sehun and ruffles his hair. "But what about all these balloons?" Sehun blinks.

"Oh let the janitors clean them." Luhan laughs. "C'mon let's go before someone sees that we're the ones who did this balloon mess." He laughs again and holds Sehun's hand then runs out the school with Luhan still holding the other's hand and Sehun just feels like melting right now.

Luhan stops at front of the park and looks at Sehun. "Why are you still holding that balloon?" He giggled. Sehun looks at his hand and realizes he didn't let go of the balloon. "Well aren't you cute." Luhan pinches the other guy's cheek.

"Y-yah." Sehun pouts a bit then laughs. He felt something cold fall on his hand. He looked up and saw snow. "Snow.." He whispered.

"Do you like them?" Luhan smiles, walking to the swing.

"Well a bit. Honestly no." Sehun sits on the swing and puffs his cheeks a bit.

"Why don't you like them? I love them." Luhan smiles and sings on the swing.

Sehun blinks and looks up. "I dont know. Its cold."

Luhan laughs and starts to swing. "I didn't say anything funny." Sehun looks at Luhan who laughed at him.

"You're so cute. You don't like the snow because its cold? Don't you think they're pretty?" Luhan looks at Sehun who actually hates the snow because it makes him cold. Luhan loves the snow because he thinks its pretty.

Sehun blinks and held his scarf, swinging a bit, and watches as the snow falls on his hand. He blinks again realizing it is actually pretty. Luhan stares at Sehun and laughs again. Sehun looks at Luhan and blinks. "Yah. What's funny?"

"You look like this is the first time you touched snow." Luhan laughs softly. Sehun blinks.

"Actually it is."

"What? Its your first time to touch snow?" Luhan blinks as he looks at Sehun with eyes widen. Sehun nods and looks back at him.

"I'm scared. It might be too cold that it might hurt me. I don't like getting hurt.. Physically or emotionally." Sehun looks at Luhan with the 'poker face' he often has. "I see.." Luhan blinks and nods.

Then there was sudden silence which Luhan decides to break. "Thanks for trusting me that i won't hurt you." He smiled warmly.

Sehun blinks twice and smiles back at Luhan. "And thank you for not hurting me. Promise you'll never leave me.." Sehun looks at Luhan.

"I will never ever, ever! Leave you. I promise." Luhan giggles and stands up then stretches. "Its getting cold! C'mon let's go home." Luhan grins and smiles, reaching out a hand to Sehun.

 

4th year highschool

"I'm sorry. But i'm leaving forever. Goodbye." Luhan said, looking at Sehun who just wanted to die right now. "B-but! Didn't you promise you'll never leave me? Why are you leaving now?" Sehun looks at Luhan in the eyes.

"...Goodbye." Luhan walks away, not even looking back at Sehun. The other grabbed Luhan's arm but Luhan snapped the other's hand off. "I'm leaving and i'm not coming back. Got it? Now goodbye." Luhan walked faster leaving a heartbroken Sehun behind, crying like he has nothing else left. Luhan is his everything.

 

Sehun wakes up, tears streaming down his face. His pillow was very wet and he feels like his heart just got crushed. He realizes it was just a dream but everything.. just seems so real.

"Sehun! Breakfast is here! Come down already!" A lovely voice which belongs to Luhan called downstairs. Sehun tried to stand. But his legs was too weak. He had a nightmare. Luhan leaving him is a nightmare. A big nightmare. And Sehun just can't stop crying.

Luhan felt worried and ran upstairs. He opened the door and saw a crying Sehun. His eyes already a bit swollen from too much crying. Luhan runs to Sehun feeling very worried. "S-sehun! Why are you crying? What happened? A nightmare? Are you hurt somewhere?"

Sehun continued to cry, he hugged his hyung tightly and continued to cry. "I-i h-had a dream. You were g-going to leave me. And it was a nightmare. Y-you won't leave me right? You promised.." Sehun continued to cry his eyes out.

"Sehun.." Luhan hugged back, the other's back. "I promised that i will never ever leave you. And i don't break promises. So forget about your dream. Dreams are dreams, okay?" He said, patting Sehun's head. "Now stop crying and lets go downstairs and eat breakfast. Food makes everything better!" Luhan giggles.

And with Luhan's comforting, Sehun felt more calm. "Mm.. T-thanks hyung.."

"Now let's go down and eat breakfast. Smile for me Sehunnie!" Luhan grins widely and looks at Sehun. Sehun giggles and smiles, wiping his tears and sniffing. "You look like a crying baby Sehunnie~" Luhan jokes, making Sehun pout. Luhan laughs and pinches the other's cheek. "You're so cute!"

 

After 5 years

Sehun had the same dream he had five years ago. The one where Luhan was leaving him. The one where Luhan said he's leaving forever and not coming back. Sehun woke up, tears streaming down his face. His pillow was wet. Except this time, there's no Luhan downstairs to comfort him. His phone kept on ringing but he couldn't hear it due to his own crying.

 

"He still isn't answering his phone?" Chanyeol looks at Luhan and Luhan shooks his head, feeling all worried. "I wonder why he isn't answering the phone.. Try to call him." Luhan looks at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol calls Sehun, but Sehun still doesn't answer the phone. Chanyeol wants to ask Sehun where Baekhyun is but Sehun won't answer their calls because he's too busy crying.

"I'm going to their house. You look for Baekhyun." Luhan breathes heavily and runs to Sehun's house. He knocked on the door thousand times but there's no Sehun opening the door and greeting a cheerful hello. It makes him more worried.

"Sehun! Sehun! This is Luhan!" Luhan shouted. But there's no response. Luhan twisted the doorknob realizing it was actually open the whole time and he feels dumb.

He runs upstairs, to Sehun's room of course. He knocks on the door, no response. He shouts Sehun's name, no response. He shouts his name, a response.

"L-luhan hyung?" Sehun called, his voice shaking.

Luhan heard him. And he knew Sehun was crying. Luhan opened the door and sees a Sehun crying very hard. And he remember five years ago. Sehun was crying very hard, his pillow very wet. It was the same. 

Luhan ran to Sehun and hugged him tightly. "Why are you crying Sehun? You hurt somewhere? Or what?"

Sehun continued to cry. Luhan sighs and the other's back. "Don't tell me you're not crying and your eyes are just sweating. Did you had a nightmare again?"

Sehun nods as a response and continued to cry. Luhan sighs. "Listen Sehun, i will never ever, ever, ever leave you. I promise. And i do not break promises. Please Sehun. Forget about that dream. I'm here and i won't leave. Okay Sehunnie?" Luhan smiles and looks at Sehun.

Sehun continued to cry. Luhan sighs and kisses Sehun's forehead, making Sehun stop crying. "I. wont. leave. you. Okay?" Luhan  smiles and wipes Sehun's tears with his thumb.

"Now give me a smile!" Luhan giggles. Sehun smiles, feeling his cheeks heat up because of what Luhan did.

"And do you actually realize you're really late for work?" Luhan points at the clock. Sehun looks at the clock and his eyes grew wide. He rapidly stood up and ran to the shower making Luhan laughs at his cuteness.

 

 

"By the way, do you know where Baekhyun is?" Luhan looks at Sehun on their way to work. Sehun looks back at Luhan and shooks his head. "I thought he was with you and Chanyeol?"

"Actually we thought he was with you." Luhan blinks and looks down. "I'm getting worried.." Sehun bit his lower lip and breathes heavily. They continued to walk to work and saw Chanyeol standing at front of the door, looking very worried.

"Guys did you see Baekhyun?" Chanyeol rapidly runs to Sehun and Luhan who shooked their heads as an answer.

"I'm getting worried.." Sehun looks at Chanyeol who looks like he's going to faint from too much worrying. Chanyeol walked back and forth. Luhan holds Chanyeol's shoulder and sighs. "Panicking won't help. Did you try calling him?" He said.

"I called him for like, million times already but he's not answering. I think his phone is off. What should i do?!" Chanyeol panics more.

"Guys what are you doing there?" Baekhyun blinks and looks at the three. "Baekhyun!" Chanyeol shouted and runs to Baekhyun, hugging him very tight. "Uhm.. Did i miss something?"

"Hyung!" Sehun runs to Baekhyun and hugs him too. "Baek!" Luhan runs to Baekhyun and smacks his head softly. "We've been worried! Where have you been?!"

"Oh." Baekhyun laughs softly. "To the doctor."

"Doctor?! Why?! What?!" Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun worriedly.

"Because.." Baekhyun looks down then looks at Chanyeol who was close to crying. "My stomach hurts so bad. And the doctor said.." Baekhyun looks at everyone who was very worried.

"W-what did the doctor say hyung?.." Sehun looks at Baekhyun worriedly.

"The doctor said i was just hungry~" Baekhyun laughs. "You all are over acting! C'mon let's go and eat i'm so very hungry like i wanna eat Sehun!" He laughs again.

Chanyeol pouts and pecks Baekhyun's lips. "Don't make me worried like that alright? I almost died.."

"Yes, yes." Baekhyun laughs and pushes Sehun and Luhan. "C'mon let's eat!"

Sehun loses balance and falls, Luhan tried to catch him but ended up falling on him. Sehun closed his eyes from the pain. He groaned and opened his eyes seeing Luhan on top of him.

"Oh uuuh.." Sehun gulped.

Baekhyun smirks a bit and looks at Sehun with a playful smile. He actually knows Sehun has feelings for Luhan since the first. It wasn't really obvious, but Baekhyun just felt it. And his feeling was right.

Luhan opens his eyes and groans. "Oh s-sorry Sehun!" He rapidly stood up and helps Sehun up. "Are you two alright?" Baekhyun nudges Sehun whose face probably looks like a tomato right now.

Luhan laughs and scratches his head. "Sehun is being clumsy!" He laughs again making Sehun pout a bit.

"Oh wait! We have a date like right now right Chanyeol?" Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol and winks. Chanyeol's mouth forms an 'ooh' and nods. "Oh right we have a date! Like right now! Bye guys!" Chanyeol gets dragged by Baekhyun. Chanyeol smiles widely and lets himself get dragged.

"Well leaves the two of us." Luhan blinks and sits on the chair. "I'm going overtime. How about you?" Luhan looks at Sehun who nods as a response. "Actually i'm going overtime just to spend time with you." Luhan laughs.

Sehun blinks and blushes. "Uuuh really?"

Luhan nods. "We've been too busy that we haven't been hanging out. So i'm going overtime to spend more time with you!" He giggles and pats Sehun's head. "Ah.. I see.."

Sehun said, sitting down on his chair.

Then there was an awkward silence. "Sehun.." Luhan called, breaking the awkwrd silence around them.

"Yeah?" Sehun replied, not looking away from the monitor. Luhan looks at Sehun and blinks.

"I want to talk to you-- about something.." Luhan breathes heavily. All he could hear is the sound of typing on the keyboard. "What is it?" Sehun stops typing and looks at Luhan.

"Its.." Luhan paused for a second and gulps. "I actually.."

Sehun blinks twice and felt his heart beat fast.

Is he going to confess that.. he likes me?


AND I'M LIKE SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS.

I'm just busy with everything. School and other things TT^TT

Sorreh guys. Well here it is. And i hope its good..

I feel stupeeeed ;A;

And guys. There's a part two =3=....

Well thanks for the subscribersssssss :'DD

THANKS :'DD