Winked?!!

Love Game

OH NO!

 
All FIVE of them are here??!!!! O.o
 
GREAT! ( Super great! i'm bastard!)
 
How come I didn't realize they were here?
 
AND How come Choi Minho can come up before me?!! We ran here and he look calm?!
 
"hmm...well, you really suit the character here," said the president.
 
Can she say which character that I and him are in?!
 
"Well, I'm going to change the story line a little bit here," she said.
 
All wasn't listening to the other talks, all I did was stare at 5 boys who was in front of me.
 
Onew turned and waved at me.
 
He mouthed,"Hi".
 
I gave him a gentle smile.
 
Then turned away.
 
A DRAMA WITH THEM AND HIM!
 
"ok, if there's any other information's, then I will post it on the club's board.You can go and check within this week.The practices starts next week,"
 
Everyone nodded including me.
 
"Thank you,"
 
Without realizing my legs made my way to the five of them.
 
"Anyeong,"
 
"Anyeong," all five of them greeted.
 
" so, you guys are in the drama too?"
 
" so why do you think we are here? of course," Jonghyun said.That was embarrassing.Duh- of course they are in the drama!! what kind of silly question is that!
 
"haha..ya..ya" i covered my face with my left hand to hide my embarrassment.
 
"Looks like you are going to be the main character," said Key.
 
"Me? no..no...no,"
 
"Let's see then," he said back.
 
It was after talking to them that i realize Min was with me.Where is she?
 
She was with the president.They both were busy talking.So i stand aside.Then Min walked towards me.
 
I gave her what-were-you-talking look.
 
she giggled," you'll know,"
 
UH?! What was that for?!
 
I was walking past the school compound after leaving Min at the bus stop.Then i saw a figure walking towards me.I didn't stop because I don't know whether that person is walking towards me for me of to walk past me.
 
"Chaerin!"
 
I turned immediately when i heard my name was called.GASP!
 
I saw a figure right in front of me just inches away.It was a guy and he didn't aspect me to turn all the sudden when my name as called that's why we were close call to bump each other.
 
He stood still to make sure no any wrong movement was made.I went back and took my breathe.
 
Minho?!!
 
"Minho," it was supposed to sound as a question but it didn't.
 
"Hi," he simply said.His beautiful brown eyes seems very deep.
 
"Hi,"
 
"Ermm...can we walk? I'm walking back home too," He said.
 
Walk together.OK.
 
"So, what it is you wanted to ask me?" I asked.
 
"uh?" he turn to look at my face.His eyes always melts me.Those eyes shows...something different about him." nothing, I just wanted to walk back with you," he said rather calmer.
 
I nodded.Slowly it became awkward.We were only walking and i keep on taking a glance sideways every second.
 
"When are you guys debuting?" I have to break the silence or else it will be weird.
 
"It was postponed to next week because of the drama,"
 
"Why did you guys joined the drama when you guys have a debut?"
 
"Well, to gain popularity of course,"
 
Why didn't I think of that! They need pre-debut popularity to gain acknowledges from others.
 
"the drama will be aired on TV's"
 
I nodded my head.
 
Wait a second.......
 
DId he said TV?
 
"BWO?! TV?! The drama will be aired? but..but..."
 
"It's just a special short drama.You don't have to worry,"
 
"That means there is camera, lightings and everything?" somehow i was curious.
 
"Yup,"
 
Minho's POV
 
I was talking to her that i didn't realize that we already reached her apartment.Time just flies when she is with me.But there was something i wanted to ask at the first place but she was trying to break the silence with the drama thing.Was i not brave enough like Onew hyung?He asked her out, why can't I do it? why was i feeling weird about asking her out?
 
But it's too late now.Maybe next time.
 
We stop in front of her apartment.
 
"Thank you for the walk, it gives new memories to me." she said.Always picks her word before she speaks.Cute when she started to blink emptily. Am i falling for her?
 
i shook my head.
 
"Nah, anytime!" I winked at her and walk away without turning back.
 
Seriously why do i feel weird when she was around me and now when she is not here, i feel......nothing.....
 
I was smilling. Still i was happy to spend a walk with her.
 
Your POV
 
Did he just WINKED at me?!!
 
Yes.
 
He left me standing blankly at him.I blinked, blink and blink!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N : I'M EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! i've been busy with my colleges stuff and scholarship interviews!!!! this a very boring chapter but for the sake of updating i have to!! I PROMISE I WILL COME UP WITH A BEST CHAPTER NEXT TIME!!!