I remember

I remember

-Flashback-

"Noona, you will come back for me won't you?" The 12year old Junhong was sobbing silently while hugging me. 

"Of course.. I promise." I hugged that little boy tightly not wanting to let him go. Tears were streaming down my cheeks fast and I had to leave soon.

"_____-ah the plane is leaving soon, we have to go now. " My dad was calling me. I held him a little tighter before pulling him away gently.

"Junghong-ah... " I look deeply into his eyes and wanted to speak but I was choking on my sobbing that I couldn't speak. It was painful to see the little boy crying in front of me. I was helpless. I couldn't do anything but watch him cry. I felt sorry. I felt hurt. It was like, every part of me felt like breaking.  

"Noona... I will wait for you. I... will become a famous idol so noona can see me. I will make noona proud of me." The little boy said wiping his tears. I smiled at him. He always had this dream of becoming an idol. I was always there to see him practice and cheer him on. I would always buy him food whenever he was tired from his practice. I was proud of him when he was finally accepted into TS entertainment to become a trainee. But I won't be there for all that anymore. I won't be there to cheer him on during his practice or buy him food. I cried a little harder and tried to pull myself together.

"I'm sure you will." I smiled and caressed his cheek. "Noona will always be supporting you. Just remember, noona will always be here..." I placed my hand on his chest. "Noona will be back soon, just wait a little longer." I lean forward to kiss his forehead. He then pull off the dogtag necklace from his neck and place it over my head letting me wearing it.

"Take it noona. Whenever noona miss me, look at it and think of me and I'll be there." I smile weakly and took the dogtag chain and held it in my hand. I'm gonna miss this little boy. I'm gonna miss being his noona. I'm gonna miss hanging out with him. I'm gonna miss everything about him. I nod at him and wiped my tears. I walked off to my dad.

"Get all your stuffs already? Don't leave anything behind. Let's go." My dad said walking off. I wanted to tell my dad I was leaving Junhong behind. But I know he won't listen. I took my bag and followed my dad. While walking, I could hear Junhong yelling from behind: "NOONAAA! I WILL WAIT FOR YOU EVEN IF IT TAKES FOREVEEER!" I cried silently again. I wanted to turn back and run to him and hug him but I couldn't. My heart was aching so much. I grab my bag tighter and walked a little faster. This is it. I'm leaving. I'm leaving all I ever wanted behind. I'm leaving Korea for America because of my dad's business. I don't know how long this will take. But all I know is that by the time I'm back, Junghongie will be living his dream of becoming an idol. I smiled at that thought. As I made my way into the plane and took my seat near the window, I held the dogtag neckalce and carassed it with my thumb. I spoke in my mind: Just wait for me Junhong, I'll be back before you know it....

-4 Years Later-

I'm in the plane looking out from the small window. I was smiling to myself because I'm finally going back to Korea. My dad's business had been doing very well in America. My dad had opened up a new business line and things was going very well for him. After much considering, my dad decided to go back to Korea and handle the business here while he lets his business partner handle the ones at America. I was so happy when I heard the news. I could finally go back to Korea. I lean back on my seat and held on to the dogtag necklace that Junhong gave me. It's been four years and how much I missed that little kid. He should be all grown up by now. Sixteen, if I'm not wrong. I want to see him so badly. The last time I remembered, he wasa trainee, he should be an idol in a band now. I wonder how he's doing. Did he missed me? I closed my eyes. I'm coming back Junhong-ah... Noona is coming back for you. I smiled to myself and drifted of to sleep.

-2 hours later-

I'm lying on my bed in my bedroom. Damn it feels so good to be home. I started rolling around on my bed like a little child. Oh how much I missed sleeping in this bed! Our house still look the same before we left because dad hired a house keeper to come and clean the house every month while we were away during those four years. I hugged my pillow, I'll unpack my stuff later, I'm just so tired. I reached for the remote control on the table beside my bed and switched on the tv. I sat up immediately. Apparently, music back was on. I haven't seen this show in four years. There wasn't any korean channel back in America, so I was never updated in the music entertainments in Korea. But all I know is that, there's quite a lot of new faces in the industry. I looked away to my window for a moment when I suddenly thought of Junhong. Sigh. How am I going to find him? Oh wait, I could go to TS entertainment building and look for him. If I remembered correctly, it should be at Hannamdong. I turned back to the TV. My heart suddenly skipped a beat and I could feel butterflies in my stomach when I saw a familiar face. Is that...??? Could that be...??? Junhong????? I lean closer to the tv. He was performing on the stage with a group. According to the side title on tv, it says, B.A.P. Oh? I've never heard of such a band. I watch carefully as they perform their song, Crash. But it was the blonde hair with blue streaks guy was the one that capture my attention the most. It looked like him. But I wasn't sure because he looked so different. I was eyeing him throughout the whole performance. After their performance ended, I immediately switched on my laptop and do some research on that band. I was right! That was Junhong! I leaned back again and rubbed the back of my neck. Woah, if I'm going to find Junhong, I have to do it soon and fast. It's not gonna be easy since he's an idol. I played with the dogtag necklace on my neck. I wonder if he stills remember me. I miss him so damn much. I turn my head to look at the pile of messed clothing and luggages. Looks like I still have some unpacking to do.

-----

The following day I drived down to Hannamdong, I stopped by one block away and look at the building through my car. This building hasn't changed a bit. I scan through the area and saw a few girls standing outside the buildings. Fangirls, as usual. I sighed. How am I gonna find him? I can't just wait here and wait for him. That would take forever. My phone suddenly rang. It was my dad. 

"Yeah daddy?" I answered the call, my eyes still eyeing the building . "I'm on my way there, I'll be there soon." I hang the phone and eyed the building one last time before driving off. I had to go to an event with my dad. My dad always have this business events and I always have to be there with him even though I don't want to go. Ever since my mom passed away when I was ten, I had to follow my dad around and listen to him. I miss my mother so much. 

I drived my way to the place where I had to be. I was already dressed up in a long light golden silky dress for the event. I parked the car and put on my lipgloss looking at my rear view mirror. After a few short touch-ups and brushing my hair, I made my way to the event hall. As usual, it was crowded. I walked in carefully looking around and smiling at everyone who looked my way. I saw a few familiar faces and new faces as well. Those familiar faces are the ones that I always see during this kind of events. I looked around looking for my dad and suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around immediately.

"_____? It's you right? Oh my goodness you've grown up and changed so much! How are you dear?" It was one of my dad's business partner. I bowed at her and laughed embarrasedly. 

"Yes I am and I'm fine, thank you." I bow again in politeness and smiled. I forgot what her name was. It's been a long time since I saw her either. 

"So, tell me _____-ah, do you have a boyfriend? Or do you like someone? Are you seeing someone currently?" That lady was smiling at me widely and this was making me uncomfortable and what's worst is that she's asking me these questions which I really don't want to answer. I just smiled awkwardly quickly looking around for my dad. When I finally spotted him, I walked over to my dad. After a few chit-chatting with my dad's old friends, I decided to head outside to get some fresh air. I never liked attending this these events. I looked up into the sky and saw so many beautiful stars and wondered about Junhong. I sighed. I was in deep thoughts when I felt a nudge on my arm. I turned my head to the side. I widen my eyes in shocked and my jaw dropped. I was speechless for a short moment. 

"Noona? _____ noona?" It was Junhong. I blinked a few times. I couldn't believe it. It's him isn't it? I frozed for a short moment.

"Jun-Junhong?" I finally managed to speak. He was smiling at me with the smile that I haven't seen in a long time. I couldn't hold myself and jumped to hug him. I was so happy. I was almost in tears. The feeling Im having was priceless. He was hugging me back tightly. We pulled away after a short moment. I was eyeing him from head to toe. 

"Oh my gosh Junhong look at you! You're so tall now! And you look sooo different!" I was tugging on his shirt and rubbing his hair. "And what are you doing here?" I was curious. He giggled. Oh much I missed that giggle. 

"I'm here with my hyungs and our manager. He was invited to this event so he brought us along as well." He smiled. "Actually, I saw noona when you were walking in. I knew it was you when I first saw you. I wanted to approach you but then there was this ahjuma that went to you. And you were busy with your dad so I waited and when I saw you walking out, I decided to follow you." Junhong said tugging on his hair. 

"Oh?" I nodded and hugged him again. I just couldn't believe it. After four years, we finally met  up again.

"I missed you so much Junhong-ah" I said while hugging him.

"Me too noona. I was always thinking about you." I pulled away gently and he looked into my eyes. "I was always waiting for you. I'm so glad you're finally back. When I debuted, all I could think about was you. I was wondering if noona was watching me. I was always doing my best on stage so that noona would be able to see me and be proud of me." He gave me a warm smile and my stomach did a little flip-flop. I smiled back slightly tearing up. He's grown so much now. No more that mischevious little boy that I used to know. He's becoming an adult soon. That little baby Junhong I once knew is becoming into a man. I was proud of him. 

"I'm proud of you, Junhong-ah" I said softly. 

"Noona is so pretty now." Junhong was smiling at me looking right into my eyes. I blushed, I hope he didn't noticed that. We were a little quiet for a moment and just staring into each other's eyes. Unknowingly, our faces were leaning closer to each other and before I knew it, his lips were on my lips. I could feel his soft warm lips pressing into mine. I closed my eyes and mesmerized the moment, cherishing every little second of it. I held him close to me and could feel his heartbeat. The Junhong that I knew is now a tall and handsome man. And still, I wasn't sure if I liked the new Junhong. But I didn't let the thought run in my mind. Being here with Junhong in my arms is the moment I've been longing for the past four years. This is what they call, a night to remember.