Secrets will be Reveal (Part 2)

My destined one

***GuiGui woke up already even though it's still midnight..She can't sleep well thinking about how worst her situation is right now. Yatou is mad at her. Aaron, her ex boyfriend who betrayed her, is in her school and is making her life more miserable.

GuiGui: damn you Aaron!!!...Why do you love to see me miserable?..(GuiGui cried her heart out until she fell asleep..)

(Saturday--no classes--evening------AT THE MALL)

***GuiGui decided to go to the mall to make her mood better. She didn't expect that she will meet someone there and that a huge secret of a friend will be revealed to her.

GuiGui:(shocked because of seeing Alex inside a make up boutique)

GuiGui: Alex!! Good morning!!

Alex: GuiGui? hi!!(nervous)

GuiGui: What are you doing here?(GuiGui said in a confused tone)

GuiGUi: Are you here to buy a make up? (teases Alex)

Alex: Of course not!!!! I'm just looking around..(clears his throat)

Alex: Come on let eat dinner. It's dinner time now . My treat..(holds GuiGui on her wrist then pull her to eat at a cafe to avoid the unwanted conversation)

***Conversation while eating their dessert after the main dish

GuiGui: You are so weird Alex..Really..really..weird..(giggles)

Alex: Why? Still can't move on about the make up boutique thing.

Alex: (raises his one eyebrow) I just pass by this boutique and decided to look around. Is it that bad?

GuiGui: (laughs sweetly) Ok. if you say so (still giggling)

Alex: Stop making fun of me GuiGui.(irritated)

GuiGui: If I don't know you I would think you're a gay Alex..(smiles)

Alex: (bows his head and stay silent while eating his banana split dessert)

GuiGui: Yah, no comment??(pokes Alex's forehead)

Alex: (raises his head) (looks nervous)

GuiGui: Alex!!..Why so silent?? Don't tell me you're a gay (jokes at Alex) (giggle)

Alex: What if...?(unable to finish what his is saying)

GuiGui: What if..? what?...finish your sentence Alex.

Alex: What if I'm really a gay??(bows his head again)

GuiGui: Ohh...my...goshhhh...!!!You really are a ga....?(Alex covers GuiGui's mouth)

Alex: (nervously looking around to see if someone heard what GuiGui just said.)

Alex: "It's a secret GuiGui..You cannot tell anybody..Please" (makes a please gesture)

GuiGui: Why?? Can't you just be true to yourself?

Alex: If my dad founds out about it..I will be killed...(exagerates the story)

GuiGui: You are too exagerated Alex...As if you dad will kill you just because you're ga...

Alex: (covers GuiGui's mouth again)

Alex: Shut up!!! Don't mention that word when you're with me..What if someone hears it?? I will be doomed..My dad will surely send me to a military school and make me stay there forever....(please gesture)

GuiGui: What word??the word ga..

Alex: (covers GuiGui's mouth again)

GuiGui:(laughs so hard) Why? What's wrong with being ga...

Alex: GuiGui!!!!(pouts his mouth)

GuiGui: Fine Fine..You can trust me..(giggle)

Alex: Thank you so so so muchhh....GuiGui (hugs GuiGui)

GuiGui: Alex..Thank God I know you are a gay or else I will punch if you hug me suddenly like that..(hugs back)

***after the hugging moment they continue eating

GuiGui: (keep staring on Alex)

Alex: why are you staring at me? Omo..Don't tell me you have secret feelings for me...No No No..You can't because we both like the same gender...(no no finger gesture)

GuiGui: stop joking Alex..I'm just happy because I feel like we started to be really really close because of your secret..(smiles sweetly)

Alex: Ok your smile is freaking me out. Let's go home already..It's getting late..

GuiGui: Thank you so much Alex for the dinner.

_____________________________________________

***GuiGui slept with a wide smile in her lips because of a really great friendship that is starting to bloom between her and Alex.

***Meanwhile, At Ya Tou's room

Yatou: (sobbing) GuiGui you are a bad girl!!! (punches her stuff toy)

Yatou: (cries louder) Why can't you trust me???

=Ya Tou's imagination=

***An image of a devil Ya Tou appears on her left corner

Devil: That's right..Get mad at her more.. because she doesn't treat you like a best friend. (evil laugh)

***An image of an angel Ya Tou appears on her right corner

Angel: No!! Don't get mad at her easily without hearing her explanation. May be it is true that she has a good reason why she's trying to conceal her past from you. May be she's still not ready to tell you her past because of some certain reason. Try to talk to her first. She's your BESTFRIEND remember?

Yatou: (continue her sobbing) I'll just sleep now and try to talk to GuiGui tomorrow.

 

 

GOODNIGHT GUIGUI AND YATOU.. (-_-) zZZ

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Comment..Comment..I hope you enjoy it...