Meeting of the Best Friends

My destined one

NOTE: The first two chapters still doesn't have Guilun moments..Guilun moments will probably be on the 4th chapter..

 

{At the cafeteria}

Gui Gui: Strawberry shortcake please..Thank you.

Ya Tou: Strawberry shortcake also. Thanks.

**Went to their table

Gui Gui: (smiles while day dreaming)

Ya Tou: (pokes gui gui's forehead)

Gui Gui: Ouch!!!Why did you do that?

Ya Tou: Because you're day dreaming again..(smiles)

Gui Gui: I just remeber the day that I first meet you..heheheh

 

 

**Flash back 

{4 months ago- National Taiwan University}

***Gui Gui is looking at the bulletin outside the cafeteria.

Gui Gi: Ohh my..I can't find my name on the list.

Girl: Maybe you didn't pass the entrance exam...

Gui Gui: (sad face) Ohh..Maybe..(Gui Gui sigh..Haizzt)

Girl: Don't be upset yet..I'll help you find your name..(the girl smile at Gui Gui)

Gui Gui: Really?(widens her eyes)

Girl: Yeah, so what's your name?

Gui Gui: Even Wu..

Girl: Even Wu??Ohh..here it is..

Gui Gui: You found it??YES!!!!!!I pass the exam..(Jumps because of joy)

Girl: Hi, new schoolmate..Congrats..by the way I'm Ya Tou.

Gui Gui: (shakes Ya Tou's hands)Nice to meet you Ya tou..Thanks again. Call me Gui Gui.

Ya Tou: Gui Gui? Cute name..heheh..Let's be friends.Ok? Want to eat cake with me at the cafeteria?^_^

Gui Gui: Sure..^_^

**End of Flashback

 

Ya Tou: Is that so? Bhezzy..Want my strawberryr?

Gui Gui: Yes!! (answers proudly)

Ya Tou:(phone rings) Hello? Baby! What? That's no excuse. How dare you? You know what? Let's just break up!!Bye!! (hangs off the call)

Gui Gui: What's the matter Ya Tou? Are you ok?

Ya Tou: My stupid boyfriend didn't show up to our date yesterday because he went to his ex-girlfriend's birthday. Boys are so lame..Grr..I hate him!(cries)

Gui Gui: It's ok. Don't cry Ya tou. He doesn't deserve your tears. He should be the one crying because he had lost the best girlfriend he could have. You deserve a much better guy than him.(patted ya tou's head)

Ya tou: Ohh..Gui..Thank you (Hugs Gui)..It's a good thingn that you are my best friend.

**bell rings

{At the classroom}

Student1:Have you heard? We have two new classmates..

Student2: Is it a guy or a girl?

Student3: Guys..I also heard that they are both so hot. I also heard that both of them are half-Americans.

**Girls starts to get excited

Teacher: Ok class..We have two transfer students in our class. (look at the door entrance) Come in you two.

Gui Gui: (widens her eyes because of shock when she saw the student who comes in)

Aaron: I'm Aaron Yan. I'm from California. (keep on looking at Gui Gui)

Student: (interrupted Aaron from introducing himself) Do you have a girlfriend?

Aaron: (ignored the girl and still Aaron keeps on looking at Gui Gui)

Aaron: Teacher, where will I seat?

Teacher: Ahh,,Aaron, please sit beside Ya Tou.

***Aaron sits to his assigned chair

Ya Tou: Hi, I'm Ya Tou..You?

Aaron: (ignored ya tou)

Ya Tou: Hmmpf..(pout because of disappointment)

Alex: Hi classmates(in English)!!! I'm Alex Schimmer..(smiles widely) (In Mandarin) My mom is a Taiwanese and my dad is American. I was born here in Taiwan but we move to America because of my dad's work. So I'm glad that I will be able to continue my studies here in Taiwan again...

***girls started to whisper with each other "Both of them are so hot"

Teacher: Alex, please sit beside Gui Gui. 

***Gui G\ui raise her hand.

***Alex sits beside her

Alex: (reach his hands to Gui Gui) Hi I'm Alex.

Gui Gui: (smiles shyly then reaches Alex hand) I'm Even Wu but you can call me Gui Gui..

Alex: Gui Gui? Two ghost?? Cute name..(smiles brightly)

Teacher: Ok class, enough with the chitchat. Let's start our lesson.

***Teacher discuss their lesson

***The bell rings and the teacher left the room.

***Gui Gui and Alex started to chat with each other

Gui Gui: Why did you go back here in Taiwan?

Alex: My dad's work contract already ended that's why he decided to go back here.

Ya Tou:(went towards Gui Gui's chair) Gui!! You've already made friends with the new guy. Hi I'm Ya Tou.

Alex: Hi, I'm Alex. Nice to meet you Ya Tou.

Gui Gui: (looks worried and keeps on writing something in her notebook)

Ya Tou: It a good thing that you are not a snob.

Alex: Why?

Ya Tou: That Aaron guy is a super arrogant snob. I introduced myself to him but he just ignored my beauty..(laughs)

Gui Gui: (poke Ya Tou's forehead) Alex, don't listen to that girls lies. hahahah (laughs)

Alex: Both of you are so cute. Let's be friends ok? (Ya Tou and Gui Gui started to blush then nodded)

Ya Tou: By the way Gui Gui, I notice that you were shocked when you saw Aaron. And he keeps on looking at you also. Do you know him?

Gui Gui: No!!

Aaron:(goes near Gui Gui's chair) Really?! You don't remember me already? How could you forget your....(before Aaron finish what he was saying Gui Gui covers his mouth)

Ya Tou: Yah!!Gui Gui..I thought you didn't know him?(angrily pots )

Alex: What's your relationship with him? And what is he talikng about that you forget him already?

Gui Gui: Actually, Aaron is my schoolmate before during elementary days..(puts a force smile)

Alex and Ya Tou: (look confused)

Ya Tou: I though you studied your elementary in States according to Ms. Hsu.?

Gui Gui: I mean, we were classmates in high school.

Ya Tou: Really? You are lying..Right?

Aaron: (keeps on laughing at the nervous Gui Gui)

Aaron: Actually, we were really classmates in highschool.(keeps on laughing)

Ya Tou: Is that so..

Alex: Aaron, actually before you came, Ya Tou keep on nagging about how you ignored her.

Aaron: I'm sorry about that. I was thinking about something that's why I didn't hear you talk to me.

Ya Tou: Since your handsome, well i will forgive you. (giggles)

Aaron: Really? So wanna go out with me? (smirk)

Gui Gui: Ahhem....(clears )

Aaron: I'm just joking you know....

Alex: So Aaron is a playboy?

Aaron: Of course not.!

Gui Gui: Aaron, stop being arrogant. (irritated)

Gui Gui: Let's go home now Ya Tou. Bye Alex. See you tomorrow. (grabs Ya tou's hands)

Alex: Bye bye..(wave goodbye)

Aaron: Leaving already? Let me take you home, Gui.

Gui Gui: No need.

Ya Tou: Gui Gui, don't be so rude.

Gui Gui: (ignored what ya Tou says. She just continue to walk away from Aaron and Alex)

 

****While walking home

Ya Tou: Your mom invited me to sleep to your house.

Gui Gui: She told me that she will have an out of town meeting for 3 days. But she didn't told me that she invited you to stay with me.

Ya Tou:(stops in front of Gui Gui's house) I'll go home first to get my things ok? Bye. See you later..(wave goodbye)

Gui Gui: Sure, Bye bestfriend.