I chose a night

I chose a night...with you

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

POV YOOCHUN

Cold wind was hitting my face. The snow, which rarely appeared in the city, got under my hood forcing me to shiver. I was standing in queue outside waiting when those bouncers will start to let us enter. For some reason, after so much time elapsed, I can remember this exact moment very clearly. I remember how I, not a first year student anymore, stood, waiting for the night-club to open at the night before exams, when other normal students are shivering with fear before ‘tomorrow’ comes. But I had reasons; or to be exact one particular reason.

It was an accidentally seen video in the internet. Accidentally… After so many years, I don't cease to be amazed to this occurrence and to myself. Against logic I decided that no matter what I will see his dance live. Only by the end of that night I understood that it wasn't me who chose but my heart, though I still I don't know how it is possible at this distance, but I am confident about it. The first two hours passed in intense stare. I tried to find him by his body-build, especially by eye-catching behind and hips – Xiah could make every girl jealous. After half an hour of futile searches, I pulled back myself. What will I do? What will I tell? I honestly had no idea what I was going to do. I was just going to.

- " Looking for someone? " – asks barman smiling broadly. I smiled unsurely in reply, appreciating his lips.

- " Yea, I guess. However, I am not so sure anymore " - the beats of music, dancing slim bodies of girls – gorgeous place, but without Xiah nothing matters.

- " Maybe you would like a drink? " – he asks.

- " No, thanks, " - but it is difficult to refuse when you look in bartender’s eyes, - " well, unless it's Schweppes."

- “Prohibition? “ – He quickly gets a cool bottle out the refrigerator.

- “ I really wouldn't like to fail before the teacher tomorrow. I'm very clumsy in a tipsy condition “ - I don't know why, but I wanted to chat with this boy.

- “ So you're student,” - he leans against the counter and for an instant it seems to me that his eyes burn with green light because of a beam directed at his side – “ then why aren’t you preparing for exams? “

- “ I wanted to see Xiah. “

I should have not confessed this.

It was very embarrassing, especially at two in the night, when, after I've already told barman about every detail Xiah caught my eyes with, I learned that it was him. That bastard hadn't said even a word; He put on a mask in front of my eyes, smiling at me and then swayed to the dance floor.

How could I forget to check barmen?

I wanted to vanish into thin air.

To be honest one shouldn't do this to people. During his dance I couldn't define between feeling of extreme shame and extreme admiration. It was everything different in dance when you see it in live – hundred times better.

I don't know about others, but I had to force myself to breathe. Everything was so plastic, clear, beautiful and … y. I was aroused. And not caring about tomorrow, deciding to live with this moment, squeezing everything possible out of it, I ordered the other barman something stronger.

However, it wasn't the end. Thanks God it didn't come to an end.

He started to sing. He mentioned that song is devoted to someone and didn’t take his eyes from me during the whole song.

And how the hell I have to understand this?

Hint? Challenge? Mock?

Standing in the middle of the room, looking into his eyes, I realized that I'm drunk; or to be more exact, intoxicated. by him.

So sensual, so sincere, so …

Is it necessary to say, that after that night he couldn't get rid of me anymore? He didn't resist much anyway, thanks to god for that too by the way. I was on the limit of understanding my overturned world. Suddenly everything in the world became unimportant, except the necessary fact to possess this angel, being possible to be near him. Everywhere and always. My soul sang near him and I couldn't have enough of him in any way. I still can't. He - is something. Something glistening, changing, always beautiful, warm, soft, gentle, something… mine… Love him. Love him eight years already. And depending on my feelings, I will love eternally. I hope so it will be. It is impossible not to love him. Because, when we kiss, he's the epitome of the kiss, when I'm sick – epitome of care, when I'm upset – epitome of tenderness, when we love each other - epitome of love…

My love, I'm so glad that that night I chose … a night with you.

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


hope you liked the story...Comments are very much appreciated ^v^...