Mourn Me

What would you have of me today?

A/N: Remember that this is a compilation of one-shots and not a chapter. It is stand alone.  Also if you don't like the concept of mpreg.. you may want to pass on through this...


It was a surprise enough that Jung Min could get pregnant, so why was it such a shock when this happened? Jung Min had died in the middle of child birth.  Hyung Jun was on edge and trying to keep his mind while he watched the events unfold.  The moment the pulse line went dead and the beep held out, nurses rushed to pull him out.  Hyung Jun was yelling Jung Min's name out and tears fell down his face as he screamed out.

The baby -- Just barely saved.   

There was a reason he was dragged out of the room, they wouldn't be able to concentrate with him there if they wanted to see the baby.  Once the baby was out and secured they brought the baby out and placed him into Hyung Jun's arms.  Hyung Jun cried and shook his head, "no .. please let Minnie hold her too.."

It was as expected their baby ended up being a girl.

The doctors sighed, "he won't be able to hold her." Hyung Jun shook his head, "just let me see him." They let him in reluctantly and Hyung Jun went over to Jung Min, his face covered.  Hyung Jun cried, "why are you covering his face, how will he see his daughter...?" He pulled the blanket back.  Kyu Jong was behind him and pulling his arm back.  Hyung Jun only tugged back and crawled into the bed beside his dead husband.  "Look isn't our baby beautiful. Isn't Eungi as beautiful as we said she would be?"

Eungi was the name Jung Min and Hyung Jun had decided on together to mean blessed miracle

Kyu Jong choked up and walked out, unable to see what he was watching because of his own pain.  

Everyone else stayed out in the hallway, staring just a bit shocked.  There friend was gone now.   Screw the fact that there would never be SS501 anymore.  They had just lost one of their best friends, one of their brothers.. their family.

"Jung Min?" Hyung Jun sniffled and kissed Jung Min's temple that was beginning to get cold, "I love you so much."  The tears were just rolling off his face. He was aware of what had happened, he just wanted to deny it even though it was staring him in the face.

Hyung Jun just stayed there for as long as possible.  He cried while holding Jung Min with one arm and Eungi with the other.  The doctor may have protested it not for the fact he had met both of them multiple times before Eungi was born.  He knew how much they were in love and he couldn't rob him of his last moments with him.

"Jung Min..." he sobbed the name out and kissed the top of his husbands head, "please wake up and tell Eungi how much you love her.  This is the first time hearing it outside your tummy." A tear dropped to the top of Jung Min's head and Eungi cried out louder.

The doctor stopped allowing this to go on at least for the baby's sake and walked in, "we need to take the baby to the nursery..let's go." Hyung Jun protested briefly but it was either give up Eungi or go with him.  Seeing as how the last member of his little family was in his arms, he wasn't planning on parting with her.

Hyung Jun slid out of the bed and held Jung Min's hand, "I love you." He reluctantly let go while the doctor led him by the shoulders out of the room.  Tears were in a stream on Hyung Jun's face.

That was the last time he ever got to see Jung Min's face.


A/N 2: This was probably more torture for me to write than anyone to read... excuse my heart breaking in two...